• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Wait, so all this could be bologna? ALL of the leaks we've seen? Man, this is confusing. I'm just gonna wait till Saturday. This would make me rather happy, seeing as to how I hate each of the Final Starters. I would be sad to miss out on that cute little slug dragon, the tigerlily, and Skrelp's evo.

I have a feeling (and it's probably really obvious to everyone else and I'm just slow to pick things up) that this is all very real and that letter from Gamefreak or whomever isn't :P

EDIT: Wait, major reviewers have already reviewed the game, haven't they? Welp, that kinda proves this is all pretty real.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    If it is true (i think this is fake but who knows? Everything is possible nowadays), it'd be the troll of the century ahah.

Some people said that Nintendo went to the shops that broke the release date and fined $2000 for every copy that was not sent back. Don't know if true or not, i saw this on some websites but not a lot talked about it (the ones that talked about it are NOT the more reliable ones)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It sure is an elaborate stunt if true...also if it is a test it wouldn't surprise me...there must be some way companies can test stores to see if they're reliable or not, especially if one is suspicious of them.

They probably do, and nintendo has very elaborate plans, i am intriged to see how this all turns out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Talonflame stats
    Spoiler:

I was hoping it'd be just as strong as Unfezant or Staraptor, which it isn't, but at least it's around as fast as Swellow; heck it's fast even with the Quiet nature.

Alright , Its Ability is ''Flame Body'' !
    By The way , All its attack are ether flying or Normal .
    Doesn't that thing learn any fire type move

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I personally think those that say the games people have are not the final versions are just making excuses because they believe the games don't meet their expectations for one reason or another (e.g.: disliking the designs, not having enough complete...) C'mon, these are obviously the real deal. :\ I assume the reason why they did Mega Evolutions was to make up for the low number of original Pokemon, or vice-versa. And as for not much content, especially post-game... the first versions of each generation have nearly always been like that with a few exceptions, ranging from the extreme (Red/Blue, Ruby/Sapphire) to the not so bad but not too much (Diamond/Pearl). Obviously there's Gold/Silver but that's the exception really. Even with Black/White there wasn't too much tbh.

Otherwise, I can't wait until we can find out why Shiny Mega Charizard X looks like. :p

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    my point is sometimes they just look like a more male or female pokemon and delphox seems more female

It's always been the case though- sometimes they make gender differences for them sometimes they don't. I mean, Gardevoir can be both genders too... Admittedly, Gallade does kinda counter that although Gardevoir can still be either gender. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    It's always been the case though- sometimes they make gender differences for them sometimes they don't. I mean, Gardevoir can be both genders too... Admittedly, Gallade does kinda counter that although Gardevoir can still be either gender. xD
    yeah but sometimes its subtle things like a pokemons fin might have notches on it if its male but not if its female its not always a significant design change especially as far as i am aware when it comes to starters

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back