• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I have no words.
    Spoiler:
    Holy ***. I was NOT expecting this. I don't even know what to think.

Im calling this as fake. Theres no way quadilon evolves into that.
    Indeed, but I also think there's no way someone would come up with this!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's freakin' epic! YEA!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    no no no no no. Please dont be real diggersby. it looks horrible. and lol at that pokemon amie screenshot of that froakie evo.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Chespin didn't redeem like I wanted him to. I like the top half of this Pokemon, but the arms and legs look ridiculously out-of-place to me. I won't be using a Starter this time.

Holy **** I hope to whatever's out there that Diggersby isn't real, and it really doesn't look like it is. But I've been wrong so often...

I'm crying. Literally my happy perception of Gen 6 has been shattered, ripped, and beaten.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
    Apparently the Nintenfeds are knocking on doors and confiscating games. One of the leakers said not only did Nintendo give him a cease and desist but also confiscated the game. O_O
    By American Laws they can't confiscate your game if you legally bought it. I have no idea if a law like that exists in Canada or not but if one does he could sue them for doing that. Also had he put up a disclaimer they might not have taken his game since he warned folks.

Years
    That possible Chespin evolution! These starters have truly been a emotional roller-coaster! XD They all were amazing up until here, and now I'm having Unova flash-backs although I wasn't as thrown-off as now. I guess I will be sticking with Froakie afterall. At least they fit the Knight, Witch and Ninja role, but I don't like the end design choices much. Will get used to them though!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    GUYS, HES GOT A HELIOPTILE.
    WERE GOING TO GET A HELIOPTILE EVOLUTION
    JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    I found an interesting picture. not a new pokemon but still....what da heck is a reshiram statue doing here
    Spoiler:

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Oh, thank god I dislike Greninja and Delphox so much, because they got my hopes about Chespin very, very low. For some reason, I think I wouldn't have liked that thing if it had been the first to be leaked.
    But after all this, I just freakin' love it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back