• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

Aerodactylnite confrimed...Mega Aerodactyl yay!

DAMN those stats on Doublade....sadly its a defensive Pokemon but that has some decent attack power.

just realized...Heliolisk may not have another evolution...It evolves by stone. No Stone evolver has shown to be able to evolve any further as of yet so rumors of Helioptile having more evolutionary stages or becoming Electric/Dragon have pretty much just been proven false.

quoting myself cause I was editing that post instead of waiting for others to post so I could post these.

@hap, its just a needs proof sort of thing.

Aerodactyl doesn't have an X or Y tag on so its not getting variations.

Also notices a new item Sachet...wonder what its for.

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    If there ARE only 70 pokemon, I would be dissapointed... I've seen no (likeable) ghosts, which is what I usually look forward to most :-( I would be sad, BUT, if that 70 doesn't include megas, if we get plenty of those, It would make up for it for me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    quoting myself cause I was editing that post instead of waiting for others to post so I could post these.

yeah definitely dont take my word as law i literally saw it once but i was paying attention and i didnt see an x or y but blastoise could still get 2 mega's even if venu doesnt
    edit: i really hope i didnt f up and there was an x or y lol

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016

Notice how it's called "AerodactylITE" I thought they were called "Nites"? Mewtwonite, Blazikenite, etc.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Notice how it's called "AerodactylITE" I thought they were called "Nites"? Mewtwonite, Blazikenite, etc.

totally didn't notice. So they are all -ITE and not all -NITE like some of us originally thought....now some of the names won't sound so weird.

@Hap since no one has made any mention of either Venu or Blast having the X or Y at the end of their stones, which they should have by now after the Charizard reveal, I'm going to assume that neither have it. Until its shown that they do have it at least.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    totally didn't notice. So they are all -ITE and not all -NITE like some of us originally thought....now some of the names won't sound so weird.
    yeah i guess they put the n in for ones like mewto cos mewtwoite would have sounded atrocious

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    The apparent central Kalos Pokedex leaked...

1. Chespin
    2. Quilladin
    3. Chesnaught
    4. Fennekin
    5. Braizen
    6. Delphox
    7. Froakie
    8. Frogadier
    9. Greninja
    10. Bunnelby
    11. Diggersby
    12. Zigzagoon
    13. Linoone
    14. Fletchling
    15. Fletchinder
    16: Talonflame
    17: Pidgey
    18: Pidgeotto
    19: Pidgeot
    20: Scatterbug
    21: Spewpa
    22: Vivillon
    23: Caterpie
    24: Metapod
    25: Butterfree
    26: Weedle
    27: Kakuna
    28: Beedrill
    29: Pansage
    30: Simisage
    31: Pansear
    32: Simisear
    33: Panpour
    34: Simipour
    35: Pichu
    36: Pikachu
    37: Raichu
    38: Bidoof
    39: Bibarel
    40: Dunsparce
    41: Azurill
    42: Marill
    43: Azumarill
    44: Burmy
    45: Wormadam
    46: Mothim
    47: Surskit
    48: Masquerain
    49: Magikarp
    50: Gyarados
    51-52: ???
    53: Goldeen
    54: Seaking
    55-56: ???
    57: Litleo
    58: Pyroar
    59: Psyduck
    60: Golduck
    61: Farfetch'd
    62: Riolu
    63: Lucario
    64: Ralts
    65: Kirlia
    66: Gardevoir
    67: Gallade
    68: Flabébé
    69-75: ???
    76: Combee
    77: Vespiquen
    78-79: ???
    80: Bulbasaur
    81: Ivysaur
    82: Venusaur
    83: Charmander
    84: Charmeleon
    85: Charizard
    86: Squirtle
    87: Wartortle
    88: Blastoise
    89: Skiddo
    90: Gogoat
    91: Pancham
    92: Pangoro
    93: Furfrou
    94: Doduo
    95: Dodrio
    96: Plusle
    97: Minun
    98: Gulpin
    99: Swalot
    100: Scraggy
    101: Scrafty
    102: Abra
    103: Kadabra
    104: Alakazam
    105: Oddish
    106: Gloom
    107: Vileplume
    108-132: ???
    133: Volbeat
    134: Illumise
    135: Hoppip
    136: Skiploom
    137: Jumpluff
    138: Munchlax
    139: Snorlax
    140: Whismur
    141: Loudred
    142: Exploud
    143-144: ???
    145: Zubat
    146: Golbat
    147: Crobat

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I promise this is all I will spoil myself on for the remainder of the game! I just had to see the final evos of these pokemon just to see what my fennekin what turn into. Ive always been a fire guy but I must say that Im not welcoming her 3rd stage as much as Id hope. It shares sooo many similarities her initial form to her final form, particularly the head region which is the part Im speaking of, not the body.

I was actually hoping the greninja was real but Im honestly starting to like chespin's final evo. think about it, going from a seed/cocoon to a freaking beast/tree!
    Like I said though, Im actually liking the grass/water starter more but I will settle for fennekin this generation.
    And also heres my line up!
    Grass
    Sceptile>Chestnaut>Torterra>Venasaur>Meganium>Superior
    Water
    Swampert>Samurott>Greninja>Blastoise>Feralgrter>Empeleon
    Fire
    Blaziken>Charizard>Typhlosion>Depholi>Infernape>Emboar

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    The apparent central Kalos Pokedex leaked...

1. Chespin
    2. Quilladin
    3. Chesnaught
    4. Fennekin
    5. Braizen
    6. Delphox
    7. Froakie
    8. Frogadier
    9. Greninja
    10. Bunnelby
    11. Diggersby
    12. Zigzagoon
    13. Linoone
    14. Fletchling
    15. Fletchinder
    16: Talonflame
    17: Pidgey
    18: Pidgeotto
    19: Pidgeot
    20: Scatterbug
    21: Spewpa
    22: Vivillon
    23: Caterpie
    24: Metapod
    25: Butterfree
    26: Weedle
    27: Kakuna
    28: Beedrill
    29: Pansage
    30: Simisage
    31: Pansear
    32: Simisear
    33: Panpour
    34: Simipour
    35: Pichu
    36: Pikachu
    37: Raichu
    38: Bidoof
    39: Bibarel
    40: Dunsparce
    41: Azurill
    42: Marill
    43: Azumarill
    44: Burmy
    45: Wormadam
    46: Mothim
    47: Surskit
    48: Masquerain
    49: Magikarp
    50: Gyarados
    51-52: ???
    53: Goldeen
    54: Seaking
    55-56: ???
    57: Litleo
    58: Pyroar
    59: Psyduck
    60: Golduck
    61: Farfetch'd
    62: Riolu
    63: Lucario
    64: Ralts
    65: Kirlia
    66: Gardevoir
    67: Gallade
    68: Flabébé
    69-75: ???
    76: Combee
    77: Vespiquen
    78-79: ???
    80: Bulbasaur
    81: Ivysaur
    82: Venusaur
    83: Charmander
    84: Charmeleon
    85: Charizard
    86: Squirtle
    87: Wartortle
    88: Blastoise
    89: Skiddo
    90: Gogoat
    91: Pancham
    92: Pangoro
    93: Furfrou
    94: Doduo
    95: Dodrio
    96: Plusle
    97: Minun
    98: Gulpin
    99: Swalot
    100: Scraggy
    101: Scrafty
    102: Abra
    103: Kadabra
    104: Alakazam
    105: Oddish
    106: Gloom
    107: Vileplume
    108-132: ???
    133: Volbeat
    134: Illumise
    135: Hoppip
    136: Skiploom
    137: Jumpluff
    138: Munchlax
    139: Snorlax
    140: Whismur
    141: Loudred
    142: Exploud
    143-144: ???
    145: Zubat
    146: Golbat
    147: Crobat
    147 just in central how many pokemon are usually in a game total? cos that seems a lot for just one section granted it may be the biggest

No. I'm pulling the images from neoGAF as they update. The images are from leakers on 4chan and VP.
    ah thats a shame you'd think they'd notice it wasnt like or was like charizard and post it, seems weird

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    147 just in central how many pokemon are usually in a game total? cos that seems a lot for just one section granted it may be the biggest

ah thats a shame you'd think they'd notice it wasnt like or was like charizard and post it, seems weird

Someone noted Charizard as soon as they got Charmander, then we got the official update sometime soon after.

as for pokedex. Generally 100-150. I think Hoenn+ have about 200 and of course B2W2 had like 260 or so.

There can be a few copies that carry through the dex's though it could also have various numbers within the dexes. With about 147 (could be more and 147 is just the highest number they found since a Pokedex does not go further than the highest number you find) in central, the game having about 400 Pokemon is possible especially with 6 regions, 5 of which have confirmed 100+ Pokemon.

If the other two are as large its a big pokedex, still haven't met the "all of them" quota yet though. Still many unknown Kalos Pokemon.

Years
    Spoiler:

Wow this is looking like one heck of a good Pokedex already, now I'm hoping how well the Mountain and Coastal Kalos Dexes turn out as well.

Also, some more rumors I found on Tumblr alongside some leaked images:
    >OP doesn't believe Dunsparce or Farfetch'd will get evos due to no spaces in the dex
    >hats can't be removed; no cross dressing
    >OP found a Aerodactyl mega stone, but no Aerodactyl yet
    >Electrike confirmed in the wild; lots of selection of Pokemon.
    [My note; there was a puzzle with Manectric on it randomly with other pokemon that are getting megas. Maybe mega confirmed?]
    >you get a farm where you can plant berry trees
    >your character has idle animations where they stretch and yawn, also kneel down when talking to children NPCs

I'm liking the kneeling when interacting with kids, as well as idle animations for your Trainer. Really nice thing they did there. And I was expecting that the clothes in the customization would be gender-exclusive.

And Electrike and Manectric being available in the game? About time I saw these two being in a regional dex again, since the last time they were featured in a regional dex was Hoenn's in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

Wow this is looking like one heck of a good Pokedex already, now I'm hoping how well the Mountain and Coastal Kalos Dexes turn out as well.

Also, some more rumors I found on Tumblr alongside some leaked images:

I'm liking the kneeling when interacting with kids, as well as idle animations for your Trainer. Really nice thing they did there. And I was expecting that the clothes in the customization would be gender-exclusive.

And Electrike and Manectric being available in the game? About time I saw these two being in a regional dex again, since the last time they were featured in a regional dex was Hoenn's in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

I remember screen shots popping up with the MC not having a hat in so I don't know how true that is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Someone noted Charizard as soon as they got Charmander, then we got the official update sometime soon after.

as for pokedex. Generally 100-150. I think Hoenn+ have about 200 and of course B2W2 had like 260 or so.

There can be a few copies that carry through the dex's though it could also have various numbers within the dexes. With about 147 (could be more and 147 is just the highest number they found since a Pokedex does not go further than the highest number you find) in central, the game having about 400 Pokemon is possible especially with 6 regions, 5 of which have confirmed 100+ Pokemon.

If the other two are as large its a big pokedex, still haven't met the "all of them" quota yet though. Still many unknown Kalos Pokemon.
    yeah if the other 2 areas have as many as central thats 450 ish at the least, maybe the ALL pokemon quote was right?

I remember screen shots popping up with the MC not having a hat in so I don't know how true that is.
    i think that was at the start and i saw the guy on stream try and remove it but he said it wouldnt let him which makes sense as all the mc's have headgear

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    yeah if the other 2 areas have as many as central thats 450 ish at the least, maybe the ALL pokemon quote was right?

i think that was at the start and i saw the guy on stream try and remove it but he said it wouldnt let him

Maybe it unlock later. They didn't completed the game yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back