• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Im still getting a froakie.
    If Helioptile ends up terrible i'll get a Hawlucha instead.

Years
  • HELOPTILE EVOLITION! HELIOLISK!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Oh my god I hate these designs so much. That Diggersby one I mean... REALLY? That's HORRIBLE! Worse than anything I've ever seen in Pokemon. Muk, Garbodour, Vanilluxe, I mean those are all better than this. This is just a new level of horrible. Even Bibarel is better than this.

If that's really Chespin's final form... I mean... That's just sad. What a waste. SOOO disappointing. I'm actually just... SAD about this. It's horrible. It's the worst of the three. It looks nothing like Chespin or Quilladin, it looks like a bad guy from Megaman.

I was planning on playing with Chespin and Squirtle first, but now I'm going to do Froakie and Charmander (especially after seeing Charizard X is Fire/Dragon). Froakie is the only good starter in its final form imo. Fennekin's is OK but it's just boring and oddly humanoid.

I dunno. Jagernut looks better than Delphox....Greninja is better than both~

Oh...and apparently its not Knight/Mage/Rouge since Jagernut isn't anything like a Knight...he's more of a Fighter in traditional RPGs and Froakie is obviously a Ninja who isn't a Rogue as Rogue is another name for thief in traditional RPGs.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Spoiler:

Helioptile evo

and those starters...if they are real chespin obviously looks the best (YAY)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • so that... is the helioptile evo.......hmm...I wonder if it will become a dragon/electric for its final evo if it has one that is

Years
  • Chespin's final Evolution name and typing has finally confirmed.

Meet Chesnaught the Grass/Fighting-type
    (Chestnut + Juggernaut)
    [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I dislike Heliolisk as final stage. As a mid stage, I guess it's alright.
    It's been said to evolve by using a Sun Stone, so yeah, this is not looking good here :/

Awwwwww yoooooooo. Chespin's evolution it it's real is SICK!!!! I love it! Chespin it is for me! I AM SO HYPED!!!!
    Damn, I was still looking for the word and that's it! SICK!
    That name's pretty sick too!

Sick.

Years
  • I'm going with Froakie, Bulasaur and Torchic. I also like fletching's line a lot and have always gotten the regional bird in all of my first playthroughs.

As for the two wild card spots, I was thinking Tyrunt and Sylveon but that is subject to change of course, pending on what else is out there.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • the chespin final evo is grass ground..............

grass ground for chespin final evo.
    water dark for froakie final evo?
    fire psychic for fennekin final evo

all in all no love for that fennekin evo. sigh

I am a little bit dissapointed.....sigh...

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    the chespin final evo is grass ground..............

that shaky pic looks like fighting to me

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I feel people are exaggerating a bit with the starters. Personally now I'm stuck between Delphox and Chesnaut. I've picked the water starer most often in the past but I'm not really feeling Greninja, it's the weakest of the three.

Also Diggersby is hilarious, how could anyone hate him?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    the chespin final evo is grass ground..............

I am a little bit dissapointed.....sigh...

Chesnaught is Grass/Fighting, not Grass/Ground sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back