• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So New it hurts.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Hellos, I'm Julissa and very new to this site but have been a long time fan of Pokemon. I'm talking when there was only 151 pokemon and it was the new show on the WB block and only two games, which I'm proud owner of my original working copies. I could never really grow out of my love and even like to cosplay my favorite characters at conventions.

I stumbled onto this site when I was looking for a good browser based pokemon MMO(Which I'm still looking for) and just kind of fell in love with this site. So hopefully it's as interesting as it seems.

I do have plenty of other interest though, but I'll save that for later. Don't want to bore you too much, at least not yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You and me both. I lived during the era when there was only 151 Pokemon. Now we have what.. 640? I lost count, actually. Plus....omg, I remember when Pokemon was so new during the WB block. I miss those days sooo much.

So what games are you a proud owner of? The only *old* game I have that I'm proud of owning is is Pokemon Silver. Honestly I prefer Generation 2, and Pokemon Silver is my favorite game. <3 I can't like... stop playing it. xD

Anyways, Welcome to the forums. :) Glad to see that a simple search brought you here, and I'm excited for you to have signed up and become a member of our lovely community. There's so much to do here, and so much to discuss. So take your time to look around. :D PM me if you have questions <3 ok!

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Heh, I have about the same pokemon milleage, started all the way back
    to Red and Blue; there's a lot more to the franchise nowadays but its still
    as fun as it always was.

I'm rather new to the community myself but I'm slowly fitting in (I mostly hang out at
    the hacks and fan game creation section) but there is quite a broad range of options for
    you to have fun and unleash your pokemon-ness.

So in short, welcome!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Julissa. Pokemon has evolved quite a bit since then to say the least(no pun intended) with now 649 pokes. And if you have been watching since it was on WB then guess who is the Main Character now...
    Spoiler:
    . Although I think the show is still great as it was back then, so if you are still interested in the Anime I would give Best Wishes a try.

Sadly I doubt you will find mean MMO Pokemon games as none are endorsed by Pokemon Co. nor do I see them going the route of MMO any time in the near future. I know there used to be several MMO years back but most if not all have been shut down or no longer active.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hellos, I'm Julissa and very new to this site but have been a long time fan of Pokemon. I'm talking when there was only 151 pokemon and it was the new show on the WB block and only two games, which I'm proud owner of my original working copies. I could never really grow out of my love and even like to cosplay my favorite characters at conventions.

I stumbled onto this site when I was looking for a good browser based pokemon MMO(Which I'm still looking for) and just kind of fell in love with this site. So hopefully it's as interesting as it seems.

I do have plenty of other interest though, but I'll save that for later. Don't want to bore you too much, at least not yet.

Welcome to the forums, Julissa! Well, I was like you - it's been a long, long time... over a decade of Pokémon, huh?

Heh... Stumbled into PC? It's a nice way to find communities that you may not even know that they exist. I do hope that you'll become an active member here.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome! Another longtime fan here, and I still have Blue, only it doesn't save anymore :/ Too bad I don't watch the anime anymore... they just couldn't switch out the main character to a less annoying one, could they? :/

I remember when it was 150 Pokemon and I didn't have a clue who the heck Mew was, lol And I like to cosplay as my favorite character (Leaf from FR/LG) and I go to plenty of anime conventions :)

Here on PC you'll find just about anything you need to know about the Pokemon games, new and old. I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and just ask if you have any questions. Have fun!

Back