• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen So Platinum finally hits Europe...tomorrow!

Platiniris

Ghostly Master of Death
Years
  • Bonjour, Guten Taag, Hola, Buongiorno, Konichiwa! Oh wait, that's Asian....

Anyway, I can't wai til' Monday, that's when I'm getting my copy!

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • Did anyone pre-order at play.com, I heard they were giving out platinum-styled DS wallets?

You're right. It says, "Pokemon Platinum Version (with FREE Pokemon Wallet)" now.

I'm sure that wasn't there when I was checking prices the other day. I almost wish I'd paid more and got that now. Oh well, I'm just happy to be getting Platinum finally.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I got my copy from Morrison's for £25, i get all my games from there, unless I'm after a collectors edition (now if only i could deside which starter i want).

EDIT: For everyone asking about a europe Rotom Wifi event, The Secret Key will be obtainable between June 8th and July 19th.

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • So, what is everyone focusing on? Beating the game quickly or just traning your pokémon?
    Personally, i'm training up mine, i've not even beat orebough gym yet :D

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Trust Amazon to deliver my game late <_< It's not here now & I'm doubting whever it'll even be here tommorow.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • My mate hasn't got his yet, due today. Royal Mail are being a pain, the bloke who usually does his round down that street is off ill today. Me on the other hand, If I do get it. I'd rather go down the shop tommorow.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It's gonna sell out really quickly everywhere y'know..
    Well mine would better be here tommorow..

Years
  • Pre-ordered mine at GAME a few days ago and picked it up earlier today, plus I got the Giratina figure. Had to go out shortly after that, so I haven't had the chance to play it yet. Also can't decide which starter to go with. Had Piplup in Diamond, so will probably go with one of the other two.

Good luck to everyone who have yet to receive their copies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I got mine at GAME today, it was £32. Apparently it was £24 at Asda, I'm so annoyed :/ Oh well

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Got mine at currys for £24.99 as well. xP

Can't get shaymin on it without trading though. Dx

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I got my game off Amazon for £20. It was like £24.95 but I had a £5 voucher ^_^

Years
  • Sigh. I'm not getting it. Took way too long to come out, i haven't any money, and i already have Diamond and Pearl.
    Oh well, guess i'll just start saving for HeartGold. (Even if we're gonna have to wait for about a year an 3/4, i expect..)

Years
  • So, what is everyone focusing on? Beating the game quickly or just traning your pokémon?
    Personally, i'm training up mine, i've not even beat orebough gym yet :D

Both :D

Want to play through it fairly quickly because the competitive battling side is what I really play Pokemon for, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on anything in game.

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • It's gonna sell out really quickly everywhere y'know..
    Well mine would better be here tommorow..

If it hasen't arrived by tomorrow, try visiting a Royal Mail delivery-place (were the mail is distributed to the postmen), aslong as you take some form of ID, you may be able to get the parcel without needing to wait. I think they're open from 8am to 10am. Not sure... the times should be on the RM website :D

Years
  • Gamestation will do it for 99p if you trade in any 3 DS games, epic win, got my copy earlier today in that deal. I'm not rushing this really, just going to play it like any other game.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
  • I got!!! Yay! Got mine from game got the figurine and guide lol. Im trying to find an adamant starly at the moment really annoying trying to find cetain natures. Im going to take my time with this one as I've got nearly a year til soul silver lol

Back