• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So... Pokemon "Z"...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
  • I don't know if there's a thread/discussion about this, tried looking. Does anyone know if nintendo or the Pokemon company have said anything about this??? It's killing me hahaha I already have X and Y, and I would love a Z version to be released :)

Any thoughts???

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Pokemon Z does sound like the logical next step, but then again so did Pokemon Grey after Black & White. I hope they follow Black 2 & White 2's lead with the follow up game though and have it take place after the events of X & Y. With that being said, I still think there is secrets yet to be unveiled in X & Y before we move on to the follow up game though.

Oblivion Wing

Years
  • I understand, its just that nothing have been said yet about future release, obviously it's way too early to say anything.

If they go down the path of B2 and W2 I wouldn't be surprized, but would love just a third game version. Just a personal opinion though, pokemon will always be pokemon. :)

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • it does seem like Z is likely the next thing, with green being the color theme for it. My question is will it be like an expanded game like we've seen in gen 1 through 4, or will it be a sequel sit some time in the future like Black 2/White 2.

I'm hoping for more of a sequel myself, mostly because I believe it would allow for some things I'd like to see occur to happen with it actually having a logical reason.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Here's a thought considering X & Y have been doing things a little differently (2 starters etc) - How about 'Pokemon Z' being a Prequel of X & Y??

Oblivion Wing

Years
  • Yea, I would love an extention. I loved what they did with Emerald and Platinum was Ok. But this time I hope to see Pokemon Z at retail stores soon.

Not only that but, was I the only one that felt HOENN everywhere in this game?? I also feel that they're going to remake 3rd gen but with the new system? How would that work? Just saying... {XD}

Here's a thought considering X & Y have been doing things a little differently (2 starters etc) - How about 'Pokemon Z' being a Prequel of X & Y??

Hmm... I don't know... that could work, but I'm used to sequels instead. I just want to see a story based on Zygarde. Maybe adding one of the trios? (Birds, dogs, regis...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I think ''Pokemon Z'' will be confirmed after ''Ruby & sapphire'' remake is release.
    The name come from the 3rd legendary Pokemon Zygrade .
    I just hope ''Pokemon Z'' will have a brand new champion.
    May be a 17 year old boy who wear a gray-blue gakuran and a yellow T-shirt .
    He will be only one button on place .
    He will wear Headphone on his head.
    He's main pokemon will be a fully evolve Kalo starter however his starter wil depend on the Starter player chose.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It's a bit early to be talking about another game isn't it
    This, pretty much. =/

If a X&Y mod wants to reopen this so people can speculate about the next game already, that's up to them. But this does seem a bit silly to myself to speculate on this, because a) they would never announce a new game right after releasing brand new ones, and b) it's only two weeks since they did so. And it's not even a given to happen (sure, it's likely, and a safe bet that such a game would happen, be it a sequel or third-game, but then, people did not expect B2W2). So speculating on something that might not happen seems a bit of a stretch for a discussion topic for me.

Just enjoy the games now, and in due time, be it a year or two from now, new games will come out. Meanwhile, I'll close this as this isn't really discussing X&Y stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back