• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So Rock Band 3 Has Keyboards...

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Am I the only one who saw this, and thought,

"YES! NOW I CAN HAVE THE FULL K-ON SET?"

Please tell me I'm not. I'd feel sad if I was.

Earlier, you could only do Yui (Guitar/Singer), Azusa (Lead Guitar), Mio (Bass) and Ritsu (Drums).

NOW YOU CAN THROW IN MUGI (Keyboard).

Now to paint "KORG" over it...

Rosecross

Computer Wizard
    Years
    Please just tell me it will be released for the Wii.
    I want to play the keyboards in a music game. I love that instruments thanks to Tuomas Holopainen.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    I think they should hold more online tournaments for rockband, especially since this is there third game.

Years
    Well, I play the piano IRL at grade 6 (8 grades in total) and I think this would be very funny.

I think this is one of the few fake instruments that will actually be like the real life version.

Fury194

.___________________.
    Years
    I'm thinking about getting RB3 on launch, but I'll have to wait until Christmas for the keyboard. It looks pretty fun though, despite me having zero experience with the real deal.

Years
    Next Guitar Hero will release 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 within the next few months to go against Rock Band 3 with their original 'keyboard' instrument.

I cant be bothered with either of them anymore, DJ Hero only for me until they start releasing those too often too.

Back