• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So small....

Hao

The Spirit King
Years
  • *Smiles* Hello! I am your lord and savior god king Hao. Nah just kidding xD In real life I'm your typical female nerd. I grew up on Pokemon and Digimon loving them (almost) equally and I still do to this day! I have been on a mad hunt these last few days looking for active/new/upcoming 2d pokemon mmos but coming up short :c If I can find a 2d digimon mmo my life would be set! <3 Anyways, I also adore manga like Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, and Nanatsu no Taizai (my current favorite)

I sorely miss D.grayman and want it to come back and I'm not a big fan of Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, or Bleach, oddly enough. Besides that I love to rp on full rp forums and I'm currently swamped with quite a few of em xD I also love The Avatar the last airbender/Legend of Korra series and am bouncing in excitement for more of book 3! Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me like Book 2 >_> Also I'm a huge Nintendo fangirl/nerd! So yeah. BOW TO ME MORTALS! Mahahahaha- *coughcoughcough* I gotta learn to perfect my evil villain laugh! So while I'm doing that I'll see you all soon! :'D

---Sincerely, The Spirit King, Hao

Years
  • gsjgsuhgsighshghsg you are amazing. I am very into Magi (my forum location is Sindria even, ehehe) and other series like D. Gray-man.. so sad it was cancelled but I hope the mangaka will get better as I know she has a bad illness. :( And I need the new Magi chapter now. -sobs- Even though this one-week break is very deserved.

Welcome welcome, Hao! If you're into roleplaying I recommend the Roleplay Corner here, it's an absolutely amazing board with some very talented RPers. But that's if you have time - must be tough to be participating in a lot of them already so we understand.

Have a splendid time here! Leave a message on my profile if you want to chat, we've a lot in common so I don't see why we shouldn't get to know each other more. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pokémon MMOs! I used to be a huge fan of Crater, and would play it almost every single day; managed to capture many Pokémon, and had tons of money for me to spend. Unfortunately, though, I couldn't use any, since it eventually got shut down. It's made a return as Vortex, I believe, but I haven't tried it yet. People have told me that it's actually pretty similar, so... it probably is! Have you played it before?

I love One Piece. Sadly, I haven't been able to watch it lately, due to being busy trying to keep up with Sword Art Online. :( If you haven't watched this one yet, you should definitely consider giving it a go sometime; it's amazing.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, dear. I hope you like it here, and feel free to send a message to me should you ever need somebody to chat!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • WOW, You are an interesting person, to say the least. I'm a big fan of pokemon MMOs and i am signed to quite a few, with a lot of accounts and different emails....hahaha.
    I wish there was a Digimon one but i can't seem to find it :(
    I'm more of an anime fan then manga, but i'm sure we can have other things we can talk about! :D
    You should definitely give shows like Sword Art Online a chance, then! Mekakucity actors too, which is based on Kagerou project, i think that's a manga.

I hope you have fun in the forum, Hao-chan!

Back