• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So Ummmm

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    I was away during the name change stuff so I was wondering if we will ever have little "change your name events" at least. There's a name I really want and I found out it's not taken and everything.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I don't think there's going to be any events that have name changes as the prize. You could just make an alternate account. Since you haven't got many posts you won't be losing anything. Plus it's within the rules.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I know, but I enjoy looking at my join date .-.

You can still get your veteran emblem on your new account if you ask iirc. But I guess if you don't want to because of your join date then there's nothing you can really do. ):

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    That's the catcher, if you can't part with a join date enough to switch accounts, then that's just how it goes. D: Though, you have barely 20 posts, and really.. if I were you I'd just make a new account. We're not allowed name changes at all anymore, for any sort of reason. It's hard on the database, and has a chance of crashing it.

Kano Shuuya

Years
    We can transfer any emblems onto your new account.

Lemme go check the ones you have, and if you don't have any yet, you classify for a veteran emblem. xD You've been here for over three years, and all.

Kano Shuuya

Years
    Oh whoops, you're not the same person as Kishin?

No real proof for the Veteran emblem then, but I might be able to find your account if you're using the same computer. Which you likely aren't, unless it's a long-lasting desktop. -w-

Edit: No wait, some person. XD Though, there's no record of a 2005 account, but it doesn't matter in regards to the emblem.

Quixote

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
    Oh I am the same person lol. But yeah I got rid of my old comp years ago. I joined when I first started using the internet awhile ago and joined hundreds of forums and everything. Oh well lol.

Back