• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So who bought the game without look at Review?

So who bought the game without look at Review?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Your English is terrible, I'm having a hard time believing that it's your first language.

Then fix it if you think it Terrible. some people have Language disability. if you going to judge people how they type then your just grammar Troll

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I didnt look at a review as i always buy the pokemon games. I knew id like it so there was no point in me watching one. I still like to see what they say about the game thou, just say that even if they said you shouldnt buy it it wasnt going to sway me from not buying it :P

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Why would I look at an a review for a pokemon game before I buy it, I buy pokemon games with out looking at reviews all the time as I like pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    I did watch a review before buying it just to see how much it had changed since I last played a pokemon game. But all the reviews were pretty good soo nothing to convince me not to buy.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Review, what review?
    I do look at leaks and some updates from official (Especially on versions' exclusives), but other than that, I am going to buy the next generation anyway no matter how bad it is (Yes I am looking at Generation 5.).

Years
    I've never looked at a review for a Pokemon game before buying. Pokemon and the Fable series are the only games I'll buy without looking at a review first.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    I looked at a few to see if the new features and such really were worth it. I was planning on buying it regardless (never missed a gen) but I had some doubts.

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
    Years
    I never look at reviews. If I want a game I will try it , if I dislike it, oh well. I know at least contributed to someone's hardwork.

Back