• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen so who is getting the Pokemon B/W Limited Edition DSI Bundle

Years
  • =(

Considering the 3DS is coming out like, 2 weeks later, there's no real reason that anyone who already has a DS would get this.

Exactly, that's what makes me mad I want a pokemon themed DS but the 3DS is coming out and I'm gonna be getting that so they should have came out wtih a Pokemon themed 3DS haha

Nameless.

Pity it's limited edition or I would get one instead of a 3DS for Christmas. :]
    As for right now? I can't even afford the games right now, so I'm really out of luck.

Those are so beautiful aaaa. <3
    Then again, if I got one I'd have nowhere to put my Tsutaja top-cover for the DS. ;O;

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I really do wanna get one but since i already pre orderd my 3ds i just cant see myself getting it

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • I think i'm gonna retract my previous statement... after looking into the 3DS and how bad (honestly, look at it) it is right now, i wanna wait 'til it gets better but i don't know if my lite will last much longer, i love the design of the Pokemon Black DSi and i've always wanted a pokemon-based console (since Pikachu N64). I still think the timing of this release, due to the 3DS, is a bit awkward but i think i'll go for it when i've saved up enough =]

Years
  • If I was rich I would lol being a student I don't really have money to burn on things like that.

I've got the original DS and have decided I need a DSi because I want to be able to use WAP on Pokemon White, but I'll be buying off ebay, however it would be pretty cool to have a DSi with a pokemon pattern on it >.<

irishjay1

Don't mess with me.
    Years
  • If I have the money, I will. I really need a new DS, and this would be a nice one before getting a 3DS.

Why would you want that before a 3DS. The 3DS only comes out in 3 weeks.

Lol... Why would I get a smaller Nintendo? I'm very happy with my DSi XL, even much happier than having that 3d one. Mines bigger, cheaper and well.. it's mine!
    If they made a 3D XL version.... that would put me thinking.

Pretty ones black/white by the way... but that's just nintendo tactic to release their stock of olds DSi and switch on to the 3D

Anyway, how much improve the 3D will do to the pokemon games? Not much I think, and hope. :)
    The 3DS is the same size as the dsi xl!

Last edited:

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
  • I already had enough trouble saving for black and white, especially when dragon quest 6 came out of nowhere, and I had to get that. I've just barely balanced it out to get the games. Those look nice, but itd be more awesome if they made a 3DS bundle :D then again I am getting both...oh well :P

Years
  • The black version looks spectacular. It's a shame that they didn't release these earlier. I bought a DSi upon its release so I won't be buying one of these. Sure the design is cool, but it's not cool enough for me to fork out a shed load of cash to buy relatively the same thing.

If I didn't have a DSi already I would definitely buy one. I won't be buying a 3DS for quite a while since I know for a fact that there will be limited edition versions released later on which I'd rather buy as opposed to a standard 3DS.

tajio

Sugoi~!
    Years
  • Nope. Totally pointless, it's only for pure hardcore fans. 3DS is coming out soon anyways and I'm not going to waste my money on a DSi etched with Pokemon Black & White mascots.

Years
  • I'm not. As cool as it looks, I already have a DSi that works just fine, and I need to spend my money wisely so I can get a 3DS by the end of the summer.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I traded in my DS lite & games for the Black edition today.

It's really stunning, I must say.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • while i would love to get it. i am saving up for the 3ds i might get it later if anywhere still has them at that time just because the black version looks awesome and im a sucker for collecting pokemon stuff

Back