• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

so, wot up all ? ? / / /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi-goyle

Pokemon Eater
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2004
    Hi n00bie, as you can see I've been here awhile and I know the ropes well, basically just steer clear of the admins and mods and be friends with me and Darkgamer :rambo:

Drugs_R_Us

Banned
    Years
    Shi-goyle said:
    Hi n00bie, as you can see I've been here awhile and I know the ropes well, basically just steer clear of the admins and mods and be friends with me and Darkgamer :rambo:

aaight, your the pro *saluts*.. *adds Darkgamer to friends list*

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    Well I'll Hav 2 big bags of crack and 1 of pure Es please and ....

O Sorry thought i was talking to mi dealer . Hello And Welcome dont do wot he says make friends all over and most admins are nice especially miss zapchu

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    wtf?!? he just introduced himself today and now he got banned today, but he was rude to me in the pets picture thread

Pok?mon Master Denny

Happy Halloween from PMD!
    Years
    Well, for one, we shouldn't be posting some SPAM here. This is a hello page, so, not to be mini-modding, but, since this person is banned, why shouldn't a mod close this? I mean, he is banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back