• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So yeah...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Here's your monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly "Glaceon_ Has Returned!" thread!

Just dropping in to say 'hiya' and that regardless of how non-factual whatever I said about trying to stay active last time I was back, I'm really, really, REALLY going to try my very best to stay active.

I feel so horrible for just up and disappearing all the time; especially since this last time was through no fault but my own... xD;;

So... hello once again. Someone please do something to stop me from vanishing like only I seem to be able to... xD;

Years
    Hey, Glaceon_! It's great to see you back and trying to be active again. Also, you should post in DPPt like you used to, it needs your activity!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Heyhey! I remember you! Nice to see your face around here again. Shame you're still typing in pink Comic Sans MS, though! *prod* :(

Try harder to stick around this tiiiime!! We need more May '08 members around here!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Glaceoooon.

Welcome back. xD

I gotta admit, I figured you'd poofed for good this, guess I was wrong. owo

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Thanks for the welcomes. ^^

@ Karpman: We'll have to see with D/P/Pt; I might make my way back over there.

@ Patchi: How does Pink Trebuchet MS sound to you, then? xD I'll do my best, this time; I truly, truly promise. ^^;;

Drew: No quite! You can't get rid of me that easily! xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I remember you! You were always so nice, and I remember you modded DPPT (or heck, you might have modded it before there even was a Pt :P). I'm glad to see you back though! Holla at me some time. ;)

Back