• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Soapy Sprite Shop! (Closed off, might revive soon)

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Schedule of art: Friday or Saturday.

Welcome to the Soapy Sprite Shop, where you can go use me ask me to make sprites for your use. No cost, no tips, no nothing. We only have sprites.

Rules:
    Spoiler:

And now the fun stuff... The available sprites!

Spoiler:

Waitlist:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

SoaPuffball

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Bumped. Examples coming later. SoapySpriteShop is still open for pre-orders!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm not sure if this really belongs here but... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_Fog its the last sprite (other than some pikachu backs) I'm missing from my gen II style Kanto resource. I don't mind what gen style it's in because I'm more than capable of both revamps and devamps also edits however this one I'm struggling with. The red/green haunter sprite seems to be a good starting point but I just haven't figured out where to go from there. Judging by the types of ssprite you have listed here maybe this is beyond your ability (or beyond your rules) but hopefully you can help me complete my project, there are other clearer images on Google if the bulbapedia link isn't enough.

Also I think I understand your form format but in places it isn't clear. So I'm sorry if my post doesn't fit.

SoaPuffball

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Do you mean to do a Black Fog sprite or to make a red or green Haunter sprite?
    I tried anyways. It is attached to this post. Hope you like it!
    Edit: Done!
    ~SoapySpriteShop

Attachments

• blackfog.png
      blackfog.png
      1.5 KB · Views: 87
    • blackfogv2.png
      blackfogv2.png
      1.4 KB · Views: 85
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Do you mean to do a Black Fog sprite or to make a red or green Haunter sprite?
    I tried anyways. It is attached to this post. Hope you like it!
    Edit: Done!
    ~SoapySpriteShop

Sorry I've only just seen this. Thanks for the response, by Red/Green I meant the sprites from those games more closely matched Black Fog than the other games Haunter sprites, your sprite may be just what I need to proceed though! At the very least it's given me some ideas on what I need to do if not a base with which to work, either way I'll give you some credit or mention :) Did you use the Gen V sprite as the base?

SoaPuffball

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Sorry I've only just seen this. Thanks for the response, by Red/Green I meant the sprites from those games more closely matched Black Fog than the other games Haunter sprites, your sprite may be just what I need to proceed though! At the very least it's given me some ideas on what I need to do if not a base with which to work, either way I'll give you some credit or mention :) Did you use the Gen V sprite as the base?

Yes, I only use Gen 5 sprites. Gen 6 and 7 artwork all come from Smogon's XY and Sun and Moon Sprite Projects.

SoaPuffball

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Bumped once again.Examples coming ASAP!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wait, are you not bumping with new works to show? I hadn't been checking the first post to see the examples. You can only bump your thread if you have new artwork to show, and in general you need some examples for people to want to ask for work.

If you need one for an examples, could you do a retrofied Tsareena?

SoaPuffball

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Wait, are you not bumping with new works to show? I hadn't been checking the first post to see the examples. You can only bump your thread if you have new artwork to show, and in general you need some examples for people to want to ask for work.

If you need one for an examples, could you do a retrofied Tsareena?

Tried, and failed.
    Credit to Smogon Sun and Moon Sprite Team.

Attachments

• retrofiedtsareens.png
      retrofiedtsareens.png
      1.6 KB · Views: 49
    Back