• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Media

Which social media platforms do you use?

• Twitter

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Instagram

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Snapchat

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
The one I use the most is IG.
Over on IG, I post Pokemon related content I find, like memes and artwork that I find. I also make music videos of my battle footage using songs my friends have made for the battle series of videos I post on the page from my Pokemon playthroughs.
I also use Facebook, but not as often as I used to. Taking a three month hiatus really helped reduce my Facebook usage.
As for Twitter, I have one, but I don't really use it all that often.
&Snapchat? I forget I even have it, which is funny b/c I've had the same account since SC started.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Twitter and reddit, and that's it. I'm not terribly interested in being involved with social media stuff just for the sake of it, so I keep it to those two that I actually have a use for.

Years
I only use Instagram, Twitter is just a toxic cesspool and I just like browsing photos when I'm watching TV. Feel free to addme as well, names in my signature.

The one I use the most is IG.
Over on IG, I post Pokemon related content I find, like memes and artwork that I find. I also make music videos of my battle footage using songs my friends have made for the battle series of videos I post on the page from my Pokemon playthroughs.
I also use Facebook, but not as often as I used to. Taking a three month hiatus really helped reduce my Facebook usage.
As for Twitter, I have one, but I don't really use it all that often.
&Snapchat? I forget I even have it, which is funny b/c I've had the same account since SC started.

Threw you a follow.

Back