• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

soda

whats your favorite soda?

• Total voters

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Well...I don't actually drink soda anymore...But I used to drink Sprite. It had to be Sprite. I didn't even like 7-up.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Sprite... it's like the only one I'll actually drink out of that lot. I don't really drink much of any of that stuff anymore, unless it's like with my mates going out for lunch or something.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    DOCTOR PEPPER! Because all other soda sucks. Pepsi, is a highly sugary battery acid, Coke has less sugar than pepsi, Sprite and 7-Up are the same thing, different water, Mountain Dew is radioactive run off, super charged with Caffeine...

Im not going thru the rest of the list. DOCTOR PEPPER FTW!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Between Coke or Pepsi, I choose Coke. ^^

But overal, I liek all soda except for Pinapple and Root Beer. I don't like the diet stuff either. XP

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I only drink clear/lighter soda, like Sprite, 7-Up, etc. Even then, I don't drink much it often -- I usually just drink water or lemonade. I never really liked Coke/Pepsi/etc. I liked Dr. Pepper for a little while, but it's just...nugh.

Diet sodas are extra nasty, IMO. The aspertine (sp?) gives me migraines. O_o;

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    And I've never heard of Pineapple soda before. O_o;; It sounds good to me, though. I love Pineapple. :B

Do you have a Publix or similiar store in your area? They sell 2-liters of pineapple soda and they're actually on sale a lot around here. My sister says it's really good, but I actually haven't tried it. Pineapple juice is good, so by that chain of thought, pineapple soda is, too? :O

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love Dr.Pepper ♥ Especially Berries and Creme, that stuff is just good. I really don't drink much soda but I do like that, and vanilla coke =]

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Actually i can go with any soda, i don't really mind. But as a first option i would go with sprite, its just me.

Back