• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Software for searching collection/making decks?

Years
    Hey guys! So, I'm just curious about whether there's anything like this out there.

I've been playing over on tcgone and loving it (yay for classic cards!), but unfortunately, the interface is kind of, well… lacking in features when it comes to trying to make decks, especially in "career mode" where I can't just use something like pokepedia because I'm limited to the cards I've collected.

I don't know if this is out there, but I'm looking for some sort of checklist-type software that will let you track your collection, view all the card information, and search them, even if it's just using basic criteria like energy type, stage, etc. (or even just move them around into lists so I can group together similar cards myself). It would be awesome if it had a feature for making deck lists as well, but that's optional. Mac or browser-based is ideal, but I can make Windows programs work too.

Anybody know of anything like this?

Years
    Bebessearch is good for deck building, but doesn't have a way to track and search through your own collection, which is the main feature I'm looking for (tcgone, unfortunately, only lets you filter through your collection by one criteria at a time. Very frustrating). Thanks though

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    hmmmm.... I have fool proof solution for that......
    creat a program with those feature, for that you need a skilled programmer but not to worry, some of the best romhack maker in this site are orignally student of college for computerprogrammer.... so its a piece of cake for them...dont lose hope.... thats all..

one disadvantage... it takes time and very hassle.

Years
    hmmmm.... I have fool proof solution for that......
    creat a program with those feature, for that you need a skilled programmer but not to worry, some of the best romhack maker in this site are orignally student of college for computerprogrammer.... so its a piece of cake for them...dont lose hope.... thats all..

one disadvantage... it takes time and very hassle.

Haha, yes, I have considered that solution (I am good at programming, just don't know enough to make something quite so complicated lol), but considering it could take several months to several years…. yeah, it's not quite the solution I'm looking for haha

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    well there is an app on the app store and android store where it has every singe english set in existence and can help you easily look for cards you want or have and it tells you how much theyre worth. but it doesnt have a checklist thing where it shows what cards you have. the app is called Pokellector and i use it all the time for my cards. if you wanna check it out you can and see what it can do for you.

Back