• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOLGALEO AND LUNAALA

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The legendries have been revealed to the public but the question is who is better? Solgaleo is the legend of the sun which means it should be at least a fire type but turns out to be a Psychic and Steel type which does match it to a certain degree as it's forehead is a cosmic screen. It represents a sun lion that could connect to the Leo Minor the constellation or Leo itself but what about Lunaala? Lunaala is the legend of the moon so it should be a fairy type as their is a fairy type called Moonblast but it was revealed to be a Psychic and Ghost which also explains the whole bat theme. It represents as a moon bat but their was never a bat constellation so that leaves a big mystery to Lunaala. Now Solgaleo's ability is Full Metal Body which negates all negative stats reduction put on Solgaleo and Lunaala's ability is shadow Shield which is still unknown to me but I have no doubt is going to be like preventing the opponents Pokémon to cause status affects to be afflicted on it. Now finally is their signature moves as Solgaleo has a move called Sunsteel Strike which it wraps itself in a flaming sphere and blast the opponent with a flaming blast but also travels through the blast and tackles the opponent in the blast. Lunaala signature move is Moongiest Beam where it connects its wings together and jumps or flaps into the air and fires a beam at the opponent which is like a Hyper Beam but the effect is still unknown. That is all for now as I will give more information later on please message me if you have more questions and I will answer them to my best of my ability but for now Pokémon is love and Pokémon is life goodbye.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The legendries have been revealed to the public but the question is who is better? Solgaleo is the legend of the sun which means it should be at least a fire type but turns out to be a Psychic and Steel type which does match it to a certain degree as it's forehead is a cosmic screen. It represents a sun lion that could connect to the Leo Minor the constellation or Leo itself but what about Lunaala? Lunaala is the legend of the moon so it should be a fairy type as their is a fairy type called Moonblast but it was revealed to be a Psychic and Ghost which also explains the whole bat theme. It represents as a moon bat but their was never a bat constellation so that leaves a big mystery to Lunaala. Now Solgaleo's ability is Full Metal Body which negates all negative stats reduction put on Solgaleo and Lunaala's ability is shadow Shield which is still unknown to me but I have no doubt is going to be like preventing the opponents Pokémon to cause status affects to be afflicted on it. Now finally is their signature moves as Solgaleo has a move called Sunsteel Strike which it wraps itself in a flaming sphere and blast the opponent with a flaming blast but also travels through the blast and tackles the opponent in the blast. Lunaala signature move is Moongiest Beam where it connects its wings together and jumps or flaps into the air and fires a beam at the opponent which is like a Hyper Beam but the effect is still unknown. That is all for now as I will give more information later on please message me if you have more questions and I will answer them to my best of my ability but for now Pokémon is love and Pokémon is life goodbye.
    Hello Gexkingdom, and welcome to PC!

We have a section specifically for discussing the upcoming Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games. If you want to hypothesize around the legendaries, there are several threads in which you can do that already, such as this and this. However, the section you currently posted in is meant to put you in focus, to let people welcome you and make friends with you easily. So let's keep the S&M discussion to that forum instead of here!

I hope you will want to make another thread here in Main Street, maybe with a little bit of info on yourself! Please message me privately if you have any questions or concerns (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back