• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solo Run Challenge V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
  • I haven't started yet but I plan on using aimpom. I won't evolve. I have to beat my HG first though. And them trade my Amphardos to Silver to beat Red then trade my good pokes to gold and use SS. It might takes me 2 weeks. I have 100 hours on SS already.

I'm using Aipom named Joe and I might be evolving because of technician. My Characters name will be I dunno yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    So I was at Red and I was doin' well, had snorlax at about 3rd HP and I had 114 Hp left and I didn't want to risk using Focus Blast and missing so I used Psychic but it left him with about 1hp! Then Snorlax used crunch and I was gone.. but I wasn't 'cos for a change I had a HM slave with me, so I revived Gengar and came back swingin'
    The hail finished snorlax off so I missed out on xp but I was so relieved to see that Charizard, thunderbolt! okay, next ;D
    Finally out comes Venasaur, Gengar used Psychic...what! He's still alive!! Venusaur used sleep powder..ahhh! what to do hmm.. well he'll most likely full restore so i'll use one t.. oh great I don't have one.. fine i'll use awakening and pray (yn) Venusaur used sludge bomb.. 44hp hail hits.. 33hp Gengar Used Psychic... Vensaur fainted!!!!!!!!!! Red Payed out 16,105 ..... *credits*

woooooooooooooooooooo!

Short version: Beat red with Gengar level 89, and Hm Slave Gravelar whom was already asleep with 20hp 'cos I aint heeled him since I caught him xD
    Used 1 revive ;D

Challenge completeee!

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Update time.~

The Adventures of Gruul, The Zubat! Part deux.

Solo Run Challenge V2

It was a cold day after a long rest at the Pokemon Center; I could tell that Gruul wasn't feeling up his usual strength. It worried me that he might be sick, but a gentle bite on my ear told me that he wouldn't be kept down, and that his battling spirit was just as enduring as mine. I was glad to have such powerful and determined partner with me on my journey.

The rain began almost the moment I stepped out of the Pokemon Center. It was a veritable deluge of water, the downpour sending everyone in view scurrying to hide. We would not run from a little rain, however, and continued forward towards this well* where evil trainers were rumored to currently lurk. The overshadowed sky blocked out most of the light, giving the well a creepy aura of shadowy malice. A shiver ran down my spine, though was it foreboding or merely the cold?

I was pushed onward by my faithful partner. His incessant twitching on my shoulder meant that he was ready for battle today. I stroked the back of his neck, willing him to calm, and gave no thoughts to putting him back in his Pokeball.*

The trek down into the well was nearly as menacing as the scene above had been. Shadowy tongues licked along the well's edges, while the rain from above fell steadily in on our heads. It was at the bottom though, that my hear crept into my throat. There was the body of an old man, lying in a puddle of water. I ran over and knelt down beside him, checking his pulse. To my relief, he was still alive, but it looked like he had been hurt pretty badly. Picking him up gingerly*, I moved him into a sitting position against the wall and out of the rain. A wheezing breath was all I received during my efforts, though he coughed wretchedly once I had him positioned and mumbled a few discordant words. "Team... evil... rocket... slowpoke." His breathing shallowed after he finished, a sign that he had most likely fallen asleep. I nodded and made my way deeper into the well.*

The first trainer we came across was a lowly Rocket Grunt, who immediately challenged us to a battle. It was child's play to win, using a combination of Super Sonic and Astonish to pull out victory. The loss must have scarred him permanently, because he ran away crying in shame. The next few trainers followed the same pattern; none were overly tough, and usually fell to a few attacks on my part. Gruul definitely proved that, even though he was not a peak form, he could still dish out powerful hits. After the fourth battle, I let him rest, using a potion to heal his wounds and feeding him some berries for energy.

Our real challenge had yet to come, as I discovered, for when we made it to the back of the well, we met a Rocket Admin. His name was apparently Proton and he wanted to cut off Slowpoke tails and sell them as a delicacy to make a profit. Gruul screeched from my shoulder, his eyes telling of his fury at such a thing being done to his Pokemon brethren. I challenged Proton to a battle, and that was what I received! The fight started off easy, with a battle of Zubats. Gruul was more than a match for his, though, and took it down in two shots. Out came Koffing, however, and we could tell that its high defense would serve it well. A supersonic started things off, confusing the Koffing and causing it to hit itself in confusion. Followed up by a few rounds of Astonish. Lady luck was smiling on us in that dark, damp cave, however, as Koffing continued to hit itself in confusion. Eventually, it fell and Gruul came out unscratched. Proton, unable to accept his loss, ran from the cave while Gruul chased him out while screeching at his head.

So ended our time in Slowpoke Well; what will happen next? How is the old man fairing? Will we see more of this Team Rocket? Stay tuned to find out.~​

*It was called Slowpoke Well by the locals.
    *He's almost as annoyed as I am by him spending time in his ball.
    *There were cuts and bruises all over his body; his bones felt brittle to the touch.
    *Who the hell thought making a well this big was a good idea?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ^Updated the first post seeing at least one person asked about it. =P I'll probably do it every few days - won't always have the time to do it daily necessarily.

And yay for Conor finishing already. And I daresay some of these are well presented/interesting to read... now back to assignments. =P

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Edit: oops sorry didn't see your post bobandbill xD

Well I just beat the E4 again and now Gengar is level 93 so I think we will go see what else the world has to offer us (:

It's a shame I couldn't take a better picture but..

Spoiler:

;D any idea on where me and Gengar should go from here?

Well we decided to go shiny leave hunting and in the midst of finding 3 already...i've also recieved alot of hugs haha!

Last edited:

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Another Update:
    At Ecruteak City I:
    ~Saved A Kimono Girl
    ~Battled rival, took me several tries because of his pesky magnemite and curse.
    ~Encountered Legendary dogs.
    ~Sped Through the gym trainers. (None of them could touch me, win!)
    ~Battled Morty:
    Solo Run Challenge V2

~Had almost no trouble with him, OHKO'd his Gastly and Haunter with Gust. One suicided with curse, ^-^. His gengar kept putting me to sleep, so I had to wait till I got the chance to attack. Finally Did, KO'd it earning me the:
    Solo Run Challenge V2

After that I:
    ~Went to Olivine city, encountered my rival Sol who told me to go to the light house.
    ~Defeated trainers then and told to get medicine for Ampharos at Cianwood city.
    ~Surf and grinded while heading to Cianwood.
    ~Found gym and faced my latest challenge Chuck:
    Solo Run Challenge V2

~He wasn't much of a problem, OHKO'd both his Poliwrath and Primeape with wing attack. ^-^Earning me the:
    Solo Run Challenge V2

~Received Fly from Chuck's Wife.
    ~Got the Medicine :D
    Back to Olivine!

My Team so far:
    ~Pidgeot:
    Level:40
    Moveset: Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Gust, Roost

~Totodile:
    Level:11
    Moveset: Cut, Surf, Leer

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Update.

~ Route 32 beaten. Obtained Old Rod.
    ~ Catched a Pidgey (HM Fly) and a Mareep (TM Flash).
    ~ Union Cave: a little bit harder, but done.
    ~ Route 33 also done.
    ~ Rest in Pokèmon Center, Togepi Egg hatched.
    ~ Slowpoke Well: Too much easier.
    ~ Second Gym: Good training for PoryGod, the Leader's Scyther was a pain, but I finally did it.

Yoohoo!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Rival: Quite suck.
    ~ Captured both Farfetch'D, gained HM01 Cut, and teached to Crocky (Totodile).
    ~ Ilex Forest: Completed. And obtained TM12 Sweet Scent.
    ~ Completed Route 34 and Day Care visited.
    ~ Goldenrod City: Bicycle, Fashion Case, and Radio Card obtained.
    ~ Goldenrod Underground completed.
    ~ Goldenrod Gym completed, Miltank was harder, but I did it.

Yep!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Taken Squirtbottle.
    ~ Got the Spearow with Mail for the Guy in Route 31.
    ~ Completed Route 35, 36, and National Park.
    ~ Captured and stored Sudowoodo. Berry Pots obtained.
    ~ Given Spearow with Mail to the Guy in Route 31.
    ~ Ruins of Alph: Unown Reporter obtained.
    ~ Completed Route 37.
    ~ Ecruteak City's Pokèmon Center: Pal Pad obtained.
    ~ Completed Tin Tower, the Legendary Dogs are now awaken.
    ~ Ecruteak Gym: too easy.

Hooray!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Trained HM Slaves to level 20.
    ~ Route 42: obtained HM04 Strength.

That's all for now! See you, folks!

Team

Porygon2

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: PoryGod
    Level: 36
    Moveset: Signal Beam, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Recover

Croconaw

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: Crocky
    Level: 20
    Moveset: Cut, Bite, Ice Fang, Rage

Geodude

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: RockyDude
    Moveset: Tackle, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Polish

Pidgeotto

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: El Cid
    Moveset: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack

Flaaffy

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: Shaun
    Level: 15
    Moveset: Tackle, Flash, Thundershock, Thunder Wave

Togepi

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: /
    Level: 10
    Moveset: Sweet Kiss, Charm, Extrasensory, Metronome

Olivine, we are arriving!​

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Olivine City:

~After restoring ampharos at the light tower I decided to try out the gym, sadly I was beaten by the magnemites. After that, I decided to skip that gym and come back afterwards.

So off I went to Mahogany Town, There I:
    ~Fought and killed the Red Gyarados
    ~Chased Team Rocket and Executives out of the town
    ~Entered the Gym to fight Pryce:
    Solo Run Challenge V2

~Pretty Much OHKO'd his Seel, then 2HKO'd his dewgong and Piloswine for the win! ^-^
    Earning me the:
    Solo Run Challenge V2

Back to Olivine, I should be ready now.

My Team:
    ~Pidgeot
    Level: 50
    Moveset: Hasn't changed since last update ^-^

ToTodile:
    Level: 15 (Levels up due to Double battles >.>)
    Moveset:Hasn't changed

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Time for another update, nyeh?

The Adventures of Gruul, the Zubat! Part trois.

Solo Run Challenge V2

It was a long day; the day after the events at the well. Zubat and I, unfortunately, both caught a cold.* There was little to do but relax in the Pokemon center. I made sure he rested up for the upcoming Gym Battle. Luckily, the Old Man came around after we hauled him back to the Pokemon Center, and some of the towns Slowpoke began regrowing their tails. So, the venture wasn't completely wasted. Still, it would have been nice to get out...

... Getting out is just what we did once both of us were over our cold. In tune with our high spirits, it was a beautifully sunny day outside. A few clouds drifted lazily over head, casting fluffy shadows across the small town. Gruul and I make straight for the Gym, the light of battle burning within both of us as we were ready to prove ourselves.

Walking into the Gym, it felt as if we were transported straight into a forest. The entire gym was filled with trees, webbing, and was in stark contrast to the brilliant

The first few trainers went down with ease; they couldn't scratch Gruul while he danced around them, causing confusion. His powerful wings, though tiny, were able to faint the weaker trainers. Once we managed to find our way through the maze of webbing, however, the real fight began...

The fight started off brutal. Gruul used wing Attack and got in a solid hit, shredding off quite a bit of Scyther's vitality. Unlucky for us, however, he got off a focus energy. The following quick attack landed some serious damage on Zubat. Nearly OHKO'ing it. Gruul never gave up, though, and hit Scyther with another Wing Attack to put an end to it. I could have healed, I'm sure, but even had I wanted to, Gruul never would have let me. If he can't win on his strength alone, he doesn't consider it a win. We narrowly pulled off the victory against his remaining two Pokemon. Once it was over, though, we received the TM U-Turn and some money to help continue funding our journey. It was then back to the Pokemon Center to rest and heal up before we continued on our way into Ilex Forest...

Ilex forest could have been a problem had I not been with the my partner Gruul. The wild Pokemon were easy, providing almost no challenge at all. Making it a ways into the forest, though, we encountered another individual. He looked like he worked with fire; his dishevelled appearance, burnt smock, and slight covering of ash seemed to indicate charcoal maker from the previous town. It seemed that he had lost his Farfetch'd and needed helping finding them, as they were used to cut down trees.

Gruul wanted to push forward but I convinced him this would be in our benefit. Bregudingly, he set aside his battle fever and helped me in finding the Farfetch'd. They weren't too difficult to corner. In fact, it was pretty easy as they were scared and lost. Once they were both safely in our grasp, we took them back to the man who rewarded us with the Cut HM.

After that, it was almost a clear walk through the forest. We stopped off to teach Gruul Headbutt, to compliment his newfound Bite and Confuse Ray. Along the way, we came across a strange woman in a Kimono. She said she was a dancer and asked for help, which Gruul easily provided by flying over the trees and pointing the way out. She thanked us, departing, and we soon followed, putting Ilex Forest behind us.

*Meaning, I didn't do much the other day, so I didn't have anything to write via update.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Well, time for an update. Considering I have done a few badges, I'll just post them!

Morty: Well, I beat him pretty easily, though his Gengar did put me to sleep. But then I forgot to save, so I had to do him again, but he was easier the second time!

Starburst evolved soon after this, and learnt Close Combat.

Chuck: he was EASY. Primeape died in one hit, Poliwrath took three, but I took no damage as the silly man kept spamming Focus PAWNCH.

Jasmine: the hardest for me, because of that dang Steelix. The magnemites died in one hit, but Steelix killed my after my defense was very low. After a Revive though, Starburst came out on top, and won me the battle.

Now I am in the Lake of Rage!

Starburst the Staraptor
    Level 43

Fly
    Aerial Ace
    Close Combat
    Double-Edge

Red Gyarados, here we come!

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Big Update.

~ Defeated Team Rocket Grunt in Kimono Girls Theatre (I don't remember name now).
    ~ Obtained HM03 Surf, and teached to Crocky (Croconaw).
    ~ Obtained Dowsing Machine.
    ~ Completed Route 38 & 39, healed Miltank. Seal Case obtained.
    ~ Goldenrod City: Eevee and Coin Case obtained.
    ~ Olivine City: Lighthouse completed, Good Rod obtained.
    ~ Completed Route 40 & 41.
    ~ Cianwood City: Obtained Shuckle & Secret Potion.
    ~ Cianwood Gym: Too easy, all Gym's present Pokèmon were OHKO'd by PoryGod's Psybeam.
    ~ Seen Suicune, battled VS Eusine.
    ~ Route 47 & 48 completed and explored.

Yuppie-doo!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Bringed Secret Potion to Ampharos.
    ~ Olivine Gym: Impossible. Magnemites went down easily, but Steelix is a very pain. But with the help of Lock-On, I finally did it.

Let's go!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ CAPTURED ENTEI WITH ONE FAST BALL! AMAZING!
    ~ Route 42 completed, seen Suicune.
    ~ Route 43 & Lake of Rage completed. Catched Red Gyarados.
    ~ Defeated Team Rocket in Mahogany Hideout.
    ~ Obtained HM05 Whirlpool and teached to Crocky (Feraligatr).
    ~ Mahogany Gym: Not difficult. PoryGod rules!
    ~ Buyed a Ragecandybar (Key Item?!?).

One more left!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Obtained Team Rocket Dress.
    ~ Completed Radio Tower. Obtained Pass Key.
    ~ Goldenrod Underground: Rival defeated, Team Rocket defeated.
    ~ Defeated Team Rocket Executive Archer. Obtained Silver Wing.
    ~ Route 44 & Ice Cave completed. Obtained HM07 Waterfall and teached to Crocky (Feraligatr).
    ~ Blackthorn Gym: A pain for us, but we still reign.
    ~ Dragon's Den completed.
    ~ Obtained ExtremeSpeed Dratini.

Finally the last Johto Badge!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Route 45 & 46 completed.
    ~ Obtained Master Ball from Prof. Elm.
    ~ Obtained Tidal Bell from Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City.
    ~ Catched Lugia, seen Raikou (used Fast Ball, but evaded and fled).
    ~ Arrived in Kanto.
    ~ Route 26, 27 & Victory Road completed.
    ~ Rival defeated, one more time.

(Meanwhile, for League too, trained ONLY with rematches and wild Pokèmon, the HM Slaves and others to Level 35.)

Next time, the Pokèmon League!
    See ya!

Team

Porygon2

Solo Run Challenge V2

Level: 52
    Moveset: Discharge, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Recover

Feraligatr

Solo Run Challenge V2

Level: 35
    Moveset: Cut, Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall

Golem

Solo Run Challenge V2

Moveset: Earthquake, Strength, Rock Smash, Magnitude

Pidgeot

Solo Run Challenge V2

Level: 36
    Moveset: Twister, Roost, Fly, Quick Attack

Ampharos

Solo Run Challenge V2

Moveset: Strength, Flash, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave

Togetic

Solo Run Challenge V2

NN: SweetKill
    Moveset: Ancientpower, Yawn, Extrasensory, Metronome

Pokèmon League, we are arriving!

-----

EDIT - 19.27

Elite 4 beaten!

Will was easier, PoryGod's Shadow Ball was helpful.
    Koga was a little bit harder, but Psychic helped very well.
    Bruno was the easier of all, only Onix was a little pain.
    Karen was harder, Discharge helped much.
    Lance was the hardest of all the League. I beated Gyarados and Charizard easily, Aerodactyl not very well, but Dragonites were a huge pain. But i did it!

Hall of Fame: PoryGod Lv. 55 (HM Slaves are the same as before).

~ Obtained S.S. Ticket and EXP Share.
    ~ CATCHED RAIKOU WITH ONE FAST BALL (same as Entei!).
    ~ S.S. Aqua completed. Obtained Metal Coat.
    ~ Arrived at Vermilion, seen Suicune.
    ~ Vermilion Gym: Not hard. Lt Surge was pretty easier.

Good job!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Arrived at Saffron.
    ~ Silph Co.: Obtained Upgrade (:D), solded.
    ~ Saffron Gym: the easiest Gym ever. Shadow Ball rules.

Great!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Arrived at Celadon.
    ~ Celadon Market: obtained Turtwig, Chimchar & Piplup Mask from Crasher Wake (Sinnoh Gym Leader).
    ~ Celadon Gym: Erika was easy, Psychic is the way!

Deh-eh!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Route 16, 17 & 18 completed.
    ~ Arrived at Fuchsia.
    ~ Fuchsia Gym: Look Saffron Gym description.

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Route 12, 13 & 14 completed. Seen Suicune on Route 14.
    ~ Obtained Super Rod.
    ~ Arrived at Lavender.
    ~ Route 8 completed.
    ~ Arrived at Cerulean.
    ~ Route 9 & 10 completed.
    ~ Power Plant visited.
    ~ Found in Cerulean Gym the Machine Part.
    ~ Defeated Team Rocket Grunt on Nugget Bridge.
    ~ Route 24 & 25 completed.
    ~ Got Misty back at the Gym.
    ~ Long fight VS Suicune, catched finally with an Ultra Ball.
    ~ Cerulean Gym: Discharge rules.

Hooray!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Brought the Machine Part at the Power Plant.
    ~ Caught Zapdos.
    ~ Vermilion City: obtained Lost Item.
    ~ Saffron City: brought Lost Item to Copycat Girl. Obtained the Magnet Train Pass.
    ~ Lavender Town: obtained Kanto Radio Card.
    ~ Vermilion City: Awaken and catched Snorlax.
    ~ Diglett Cave passed.
    ~ Arrived at Pewter.
    ~ Pewter Gym: Medium difficulty.

Two more left!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Viridian Forest and Route 2 completed.
    ~ Arrived at Viridian.
    ~ Challenge the Ace Trainer in Trainer House.
    ~ Route 1 completed.
    ~ Arrived at Pallet.
    ~ Route 21 completed.
    ~ Arrived at Cinnabar. Blue returns to Viridian.
    ~ Route 19 & 20 completed.
    ~ Seafoam Islands: caught Articuno.
    ~ Seafoam/Cinnabar Gym: Not too hard.

Only one left!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Viridian Gym: Not too easy.

Exeggutor and Machamp were easily defeated by Psychic, as Gyarados and Pidgeot with Discharge.
    Arcanine was a pain with Extremespeed, but I did it.
    The very problem was Rhydon. I used Psychic to defeat him, but I was near to death.

Finally!

Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Pallet Town: Obtained HM08 Rock Climb from Prof. Oak, and got the access to Mt. Silver.
    ~ Teached Rock Climb to RockyDude (Golem).
    ~ Route 42: Obtained Dubious Disc.
    ~ Evolved Porygon2 into Porygon-Z, finally.
    ~ National Park: Won the Contest, obtained Shiny Stone.
    ~ Evolved Togetic into Togekiss.
    ~ Cinnabar: Obtained some good stuff, also with Dowsing Machine.
    ~ Cerulean Cave: Catched Mewtwo.
    ~ Mt. Silver reached.
    ~ Got a Team Photo from Cameron. Obtained Photo Album.
    ~ Mt. Silver Cave: Catched Moltres.
    ~ Mt. Silver Cave completed.

Red is next!

All this done in a very, very boring afternoon, you can't understand me :D
    I could beat Red also, but I wanted to do tomorrow!

Team

Porygon-Z

Solo Run Challenge V2

Level: 74

Feraligatr

Solo Run Challenge V2

Level: 40

Golem

Solo Run Challenge V2

Moveset: Earthquake, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb

Pidgeot

Solo Run Challenge V2

Moveset: Wing Attack, Roost, Fly, Quick Attack

Ampharos

Solo Run Challenge V2

Togekiss

Solo Run Challenge V2

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
  • I want to do the solo run but i can't start until wednesday.
    I'm thinking of three pokemon but can't decide which to use...
    Eevee, Gastly or Larvitar.
    Help. lol

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Update:

Olivine City-
    ~Beat Jasmine
    ~Defeated Team Rocket
    Blackthorn City-
    ~Defeated Clair
    ~Passed dragon master test with ease
    ~Caught Lugia
    Pokemon League-
    ~First time I failed, dam dragonites with thunder and blizzard.
    ~Second time it was a breeze, I air slashed and wing attack to become champion!

Arrived in kanto-
    ~beat Lt. Surge and Sabrina with ease. Other gyms here I come!

Team:
    ~Venus the Pidgeot!
    Level:73
    Moveset: Mirror move, Air slash, Wing Attack, Roost

Hm Slaves are the same....

(Kinda lazy when I did this so thats why there aren't any pics...)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Question, are you able to complete the game first and then do it with a completely new pokemon?

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Update.

~ Battle VS Red: Victory!

Pikachu: Out with 3 Psychic.
    Lapras: Out with 1 Discharge (OHKO).
    Venusaur: Out with 2 Psychic and 1 Shadow Ball.
    Blastoise: Out with 2 Discharge, 1 Recover.
    Charizard: Out with 1 Discharge and 1 Psychic.
    Snorlax: Out with Discharge finally, he was the hardest of the team.

~ Pallet Town: Obtained a Kanto Starter from Prof. Oak.
    ~ Saffron City: Obtained a Hoenn Starter from Steven.

Solo Run Challenge V2
    Solo Run Challenge V2

~ Route 30: Blue Orb obtained.
    ~ Embedded Tower: Kyogre catched.
    ~ Traded a SS captured Groudon.
    ~ Pallet Town: Jade Orb obtained from Prof. Oak.
    ~ Viridian City: Trainer House visited again (just for levelling up PoryGod).
    ~ Embedded Tower: Rayquaza catched.
    ~ Route 14: Latias catched.
    ~ Whirl Islands: Lugia catched.

~ Route 15: First Shiny Leaf obtained.
    ~ Route 22: Second Shiny Leaf obtained.
    ~ Route 46: Third Shiny Leaf obtained.
    ~ Route 9: Fourth Siny Leaf obtained.
    ~ Route 42: Fifth and last Shiny Leaf obtained.

~ New Bark Town: Shiny Leaves Crown obtained.

~ Elite 4 beaten...again!

Should I complete Battle Frontier with Coloured Symbols and gain all Pokèathlon badges or not?

Team

Porygon-Z

Solo Run Challenge V2

Level: 86

Feraligatr

Solo Run Challenge V2

Golem

Solo Run Challenge V2

Moveset: Earthquake, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb

Pidgeot

Solo Run Challenge V2

Moveset: Wing Attack, Roost, Fly, Quick Attack

Ampharos

Solo Run Challenge V2

Togekiss

Solo Run Challenge V2

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
  • I am an insomniac and very impatient. lol
    I know you haven't said i could but i have started the challenge with Quake my Larvitar.
    He is now level 76, Tyranitar and he has just beaten his way through cycling path... With 11 badges.
    Sorry if i wasn't allowed but i am going to do this challenge again......... After i've beaten Red.....
    I'm going to do it with an unevolved Rattata.... [take that joey -.-]

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I am an insomniac and very impatient. lol
    I know you haven't said i could but i have started the challenge with Quake my Larvitar.
    He is now level 76, Tyranitar and he has just beaten his way through cycling path... With 11 badges.
    Sorry if i wasn't allowed but i am going to do this challenge again......... After i've beaten Red.....
    I'm going to do it with an unevolved Rattata.... [take that joey -.-]
    As I said, I am a bit busy with irl stuff at times and would be updating every so often rather than daily. =P At any rate, added, as is everyone else. (And congrats to Porygon Z for beating it too).
    Question, are you able to complete the game first and then do it with a completely new pokemon?
    Well, depends by what you mean by that... If you mean start a new game to do a challenge with a new Pokemon after beating it to any sort of degree, yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back