• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Solo Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'm planning on doing a solo run on Dimond but I don't know which pokemon to choose so I am now asking you guys. Just post the pokemon you want me to use but please no Magikarps (even though I have thought using one) cause they get walled by ghost types.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Use Chimchar from the start. If you level it up enough before the first gym you can easily wipe it out without much damage. Also its good against most gyms. Just have to watch out for Wake.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    you can try a ditto, like tgwis,
    it's really hard but also a lot of fun :)

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Zangoose was my random thought right now because I've just cought one. It is strong, not to mention the ability to learn a variety of different TMs (fire, electric, ice, etc..)

and you have one on your icon xD

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I'm going to have to say use a silcoon BUT do not let it evolves

or use a wurple and do not let it evolve :D

Toeto

I HEART WOBBUFFET. <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Wobbuffet. It's cute and strong with its four moves. : D

Status