• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some new dude

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Er, hi. :D

So I guess I should start off with the fact that I like to draw (my avatar came from one of my pics I drew that I cropped from, causing it to look off >.< I'll make a better one sometime). Also, I plan on making a quick hack or two soon out of Pokemon Red/Blue/Green and seeing how far I can go with it. Should be a fun experiment. :]

I hope I'll have fun here and get a chance to get acquainted with most of you!

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Hi welcome to the community I hope you make alot of friends and enjoy your stay here :) you can send me a friend request if you want ;)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Chetchchaka welcome to Pokecommunity! :3 Your avatar you had drew looks amazing. Anyway welcome and have fun here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Thanks for all the warm welcoming, guys! It's good to know my avvie isn't too terribly bad, aha.

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    Welcome to the forums chetchaka!

You can post all your art stuff in the art gallery session,

There all the members & others can see them,I'll too remember to visit.

Be sure to have fun around~

^_^

Back