• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my art, pls don't hate me and take a look.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
These are two pics I copy-pasted, yes copy-pasted from screenshots from my gba, and edited pics. They ended up being quite good so I decided to show you. Now please don't hate me like last time and take a small look, a tiny peek at my work. Pweese?

picsave_gslite.png

picsave_safarizone.png

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I love the Golden Sun one! =3 Your work is wonderful. (Though the one I loved most was the Headquaters one. ;D)

b121

Cool Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2011

wow that lg one is great , the background is the part that I most like

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Cool, i like netcity! I think I should try something like that sometime. I also really like that LG pic you did. I like the way Nidoking is facing outwards and stuff. Very good. Keep up the good work ;)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Hmm nice use of the sprite art:)
I really like your NetCity pic though, good job!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
yay!!!! i'm becoming less hated!!!! guess what...! THE F/R PIC IS DONE!! i will be posting it as soon as i get it up on my pic-save site.......... you gotta wait...... wait.. waiting.... *everyone stares* uh sorry....

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
sorry for the double post but the edit button was not there.

here is the Fire-Red pic, only with one moltres and a huge volcano... not really huge but its exploding.... i just call it fire-red but it doesn't have a lot of pokemon. its not that big either but its cool-

picsave_fire-red_moltres.png

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
YAY!!!! the lava is okAY!!! hey i mite be a poet... but maybe i don't really know it.... HEY THAT RIMES TOO!!!

the next pic will be ready soon.... its gonna be gs one but not that good.... actually i haven't started it yet... sorry. i'll get it asap.

Back