• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some of my art

Years
  • I'm more of a chibi artist so
    sorry if their eyes are
    abnormal lol

df95y8.jpg

tag7kx.jpg

2cp7vbn.png

6zljma.png

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • amg, love that Jolteon :3333.
    Lovely art, lines are clean and nice work with the shading, keep it up (:.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    I love these, you're very talented! The jolteon is my favourite. Keep up the good work!

firebolt12

pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    Cute, very well done, clean , crisp, artwork! those are real good gems:) ^-^ nice job:)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Oh gosh DRRR fanart *U* I love it- The solid of his hair is one of my favorite effects with black!
    I'd just say that his neck is a bit thin, and the eye on the left is a bit too far away...?

But my favorite by far is DEFINITELY the pikachu and ampharos. My heart is bleeding from how cute they are! ^^

Do you mind if I ask what program you use? ouo Your lines are so clean and pretty, it looks like SAI or Opencanvas...?

Years
  • Just a note that you should try some more darker shading, on Izaya, his skin is shaded much like gradients transition in colours. I'm not much of a digital artist myself, but i'd love to see some contrast in your art.

Back