• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some pokemon on photoshop

Years
  • im going to try and draw my "perfect" team on photoshop.
    that team is :Espeon, Sneasel, Venusaur, Pichu, Alakazam, and Azumarill.
    first up is Espeon:
    Spoiler:

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Sort of like your own personal take on what a 'Shiny' Espeon should be like, huh? xD

Well, I think it looks pretty nice.
    Would that necklace-like item on Espeon happen to be some kind of item? If so, I'd say its a nice little added touch to the picture. Or is it just like a collar or something...? xD;

Years
  • its supposed to be a mind plate, but i have no idea how big a mind plate is so it might be a piece of mind plate.

ForeLegend

Awesome Pikachu Face
    Years
  • The Espeon looks very good in that scenery background, may I ask the brush size and which tablet do you use?

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • This looks very good. I do think that Espeon should be a bit of a different color, but I suppose your own personal taste is more important than anything that any sort of critic could say.

Years
  • The Espeon looks very good in that scenery background, may I ask the brush size and which tablet do you use?

I don't have a tablet but i draw the espeon on paper then scanned it in and draw over it on photoshop.
    various brush sizes.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • its supposed to be a mind plate, but i have no idea how big a mind plate is so it might be a piece of mind plate.

Ahh, I see. The size actually threw me, as I'd expected the Plates to be bigger, personally; the 'tag' of the 'collar' kind of looks more like a Shard, but the size actually makes more sense. It needs to be small enough for a Pokemon to be able to carry/'wear' it, so I can see why you made it as small as you did. Or it was crafted into a necklace, making the Plate smaller, as you said.

I'll stand by what I said before in that its a nice touch; looking forward to see what comes of the next Pokemon you draw. ^^

Back