• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some pokemon should only be one gender

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    A good example of this would be Tauros/Miltank AKA Bull/Cow.
    Breeding them together would result in a male baby being a Tauros and a female baby being a Miltank, if I am correct.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    I agree Mr. Mime should only be male. I know he isn't a "mister" everywhere, but ever since the original 150 I always saw him as a male and Jynx as a female counter-part. It just makes sense imo.

Definitely agree with the Machop family, and I also think all Clefairies should be female. Just a personal preference...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have many Geodudettes and I even have a Mrs. Mime. I don't mind the strange gender on the Pokemon you'd think would only have one gender. It's actually kind of funny and obviously makes for great names, however Lopunny and Machamp don't get a slide on that. Those are just a little creepy.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I think Gardevoir should all be male. That way, there are fewer deranged fanboys who write fanfics about them and their forbidden love with that... Thing.

Angreed with that one. And Lopunny should only be female. XD Male Lopunny = Major Lolz.​

Back