• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Someone roller coaster videos and medical health

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    I'm of course not going to reveal who I'm talking about...

I have read somewhere that you shouldn't go on a roller coaster if you have a heart disease...
    I also heard from a family member (they are not an expert) that people with a heart disease should not go on a roller coaster...

Now I'm worried about someone who I know watched a video that was a "POV on roller coaster" video, this person is like the one mentioned above.
    Heck, idk if it was lack of drinking water, it could have been but after watching one of those videos myself I had a headache.

Years
  • Likely true in all honesty. The main focus of rollercoasters is to give you a thrill and make your heart race. Even for someone like me who loves that sort of thing, they get my heart racing each time.

As for watching a video, it may not have the same effect as the person is aware they aren't actually on the coaster, at most it could make you dizzy or give you a headache.

There's many restrictions for the safety of the riders, like height and weight. The operator would surely stop you if you don't meet the requirements.

Back