• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Someone23, use POST!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
    Hi there Someone23!

Heh, I know how cool Pokecommunity is so why not check or try out some of our hacks? Just go to the Emulation forums and you'll get something... :)

Also Why not join some Clubs? There are two types Pokemon Clubs and Other Clubs Pokemon clubs is pokemon related while the Other is not-Pokemon related... :)

You can also check out some info about BW2 here since the Japanese one has been released you must stay tuned for the English one! xD

Also if you have any more questions try contacting our Moderators by via PM/VM

Anyways Welcome and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

~tajaros~

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Welcome to the Forum.

Another fun place is "Other Trivia" where Forum games are placed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC. MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan here. How do you like PC so far?

What boards are you into? I'm into Emulation, Pixel Art & Other Trivia.

If u wanna have fun chatting, u can VM me at my page.

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hi, I'm Someone23.
    Cool site you got here.

Hey Someone23 Yeah this place is great.

There is alot to do here, lots of cool guys and gals here to talk too and have a laugh with.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of cool friends. :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Cyclone uses "Reply". It's super effective!"

Welcome to this here cool site you found here. Can you tell us more about yourself? :)

Cyclone

Years
    Hi, I'm Someone23.
    Cool site you got here.

Hi Someone, I am Hikari.

So, what made you come to PC? If you described yourself a bit more I could have teleported you to the board you love.

Don't let my avatar/signature fool you, I'm actually a girl who just loves memes, Oshawottz and genderbending! And no, I don't bite. I'm a nice girl who's really friendly.

As some of those guys recommended, Emulation, Other Trivia, Pokemon Trivia, Other Clubs, Pokemon Clubs, Black 2 and White 2, there's so many areas you should check out.

If you ever need help, be sure to contact our team of moderators and admins. They can answer any of your problems!

And please no advertising, this Oshawott Master gets mad at adbots cos they ruin our forum's reputation... and we don't want that happening don't we?

Have a fun time and contact me via VM or friend me if you are interested in my Oshawottz!

- Hikari10, ★ What the Hikari? ★

Back