• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something REALLY wierd..

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Your eye shouldn't hurt when you do this. It certainly doesn't for me.
Gr8person62.2's right about using the sun as your light source.

Febbie8

dOrK
Years
if i cross my eyes too long itll start hurting why would you want to see the dust in your eyes anyways?

btw how do you guys get the templates for the trainer cards on your sigs? can somebody send me one? or atleast tell me how?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I don't want it to happen, It just happens irregularly.

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
Years
Yeah I've known it for a looong time but I don't do it much cuz it kinda freaks me out. @_@ I've seen lots of weird things like those little shiny dots "seeing stars" when you have overexhausted yourself. it's kinds kewl, but scary. >_<

Febbie8

dOrK
Years
YAY i found out how to get my eevee to evolve to umbreon!! now i gotta get espeon by waiting for another hour to pass on my game and then ill havem :)

heh i see those stars/ dots (mostly blue) hey you know if your dehydrated and you wake up in the morning everything spins? and if youve been sitting for a long time and suddenly stand up youll feel dizzy? well itsorta common knowledge but oh well :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I experience this any time I?m outside in the sun, it kinda bugs me actually. Sometimes I?ll kind follow them since they?ll move in the direction I look. Nice to know it?s not just me. XP

Sankari

...gone.
Years
This is a weird thread. I figured that out when a few years ago. I didn't know it was dust. I thought it was some microscopic organisms or something. I look at lightbulbs a lot just to do it. Maybe that's why I wear such thick glasses for my age. My sight is worse than my dad's...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
SPon11 said:
This is a weird thread. I figured that out when a few years ago. I didn't know it was dust. I thought it was some microscopic organisms or something. I look at lightbulbs a lot just to do it. Maybe that's why I wear such thick glasses for my age. My sight is worse than my dad's...
LOL! It may be some microscopic thing, you never know.

Back