• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Somewhat New But Kind of Not

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Hey all! As the title suggests, I'm kind of new, but not really. I have been an on and off fan of Pokemon, and used to be part of a ROM hack development team as a mapper/story teller (The game was never released nor a demo.) I would like to make one and atleast release it, and I already have a story made up. Welp, back to the point of the whole new, but not new thing. I once had a pokecommunity account but wanted to make a new one........so here I am.

~I feel as if this was a bit too long and i also feel like this was posted in the wrong spot as I am unsure about a lot of things.

PC's the perfect place for anything ROM hacking even if I don't personally have any talent in that department myself, pahaha. You're definitely in a great place! Have you been working on hacked games a while or are you new to it? Either way you're sure to put all the tools and resources we have here to good use. ;p Welcome (or welcome back?), Gengar!

Good luck working on your projects and stick around. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the forum so feel free to send me a message if you're unsure where to post.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Thanks Sheep, I'm glad to be back not only to pokecommunity, but ROM Hacking as well. I like to question a lot of things so you may hear from me every once and a while. :)

Back