• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle (GameCube)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
  • Goodbye SA2B thread?

It's been waaaaaay too long since my last post here.

I have gotten my Memory card back, and a new Wii. Now that I've gotten my chao back, I might as well tell what I'm doing with them before this thread gets closed (because that last post was June! This is April!).

I'm going to try at getting a transparent chao. When I get the rings, I'll make a Shiny Purple chao called Paradox. He will become a Chaos chao with highest level possible all stats. it will take some work, but the end result well be undefeatable in everything. And when I say 'highest level possible', that doesn't mean it will have SSSSS grades!

Anyways, I'm working on my own chao recipes, like a Boo from the Mario series and a chao that represents a vulture. As of now, It's going good (except Boo became a neutral chao! He was supposed to be a Dark chao).

Well, this may be goodbye to this thread. I promise I'll honor this thread in my signature using Chao someday.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • I remember playing it when it came out for the gamecube, thats all me and my friends we would talk about. We'd trade chao, battle chao, bring our chao to school, on roadtrips. We cried when our chao died, laughed when they did something silly, and were worried when they got sick (Although we were evil and spent 3 hours trying to get them sick.....) I still play it to this day. Right now I'm working on a perfect S rank super sonic chao. (Speed/speed normal or dark thats shiny brown (Looks like gold))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back