• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic Battle Fanclub!!!~

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I missed the last ep what happened and is that the ep immideatly after chris stopped sonic going through the portal caused is misssed it and I hope you get better soon

Years
    I made a sonic heroes one
    and I am working on a Believe in myself banner you know tails theme or I wanna fly High

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks alot for all your support peeps!!! *high-fives u all and hugs Kayota* XD

And im not sayin what happens in the last episode, that would spoil it! lol I hope everything goes well for u blazey boy :)

~Mewtwo Lord~

Years
    thanks but you kinda threw that art stuff together really to make a banner but the re coloured sonic is good XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks, I think there all master-pieces!!! lol, I think ill go and play runescape for a bit.... ;)

Anyone need help playin a Sonic game??? I played most of them so don't hesitate to ask! *I am zee games Guru* Anyone stealin that name will die!!! XD

Years
    *yoink* LOL erm ok could you help me on erm knuckles chaotix I am stuck on the last boo I can't remeber his name though

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Actually....I havn't played alot of the older games :P Sorry, need any help in one of the new games? Wish I could help...I feel really silly now XD

~Mewtwo Lord~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol knuckles chaotix is a game silly, and im NOT tellin u what happened! lol u should find out for yourself anyway :)

~Newten5~

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol, its supposed to be a good game anyway and 2 pounds for it is wicked!!!! I would have bought it :)

~Newten5~

Last edited:
    Years
    yeah I found it on e-bay I enjoyed plus i got the system its on I can't remember what it is too with it and another sonic game

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hi toonami925, welcome to the club hope you enjoy it!

BTW, im guessin u watch toonami, dats a wicked channel!!!!!!!!! lol

~Newten5~

Last edited:
    Years
    Woot a new member GO TEAM CHAOTIX soz listening to there theme song on my MP3 yay my fave what i'm made of then its we can (team sonic's theme)

Back