• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic Battle Fanclub!!!~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    No way! Its just you lol

So, hows everyone doin? Im great XD

~Newten5~

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    chameleon or charmeleon? And im glad hes happy :) Wont me to make a charmeleon chao for u?

~Newten5~

Last edited:
    Years
    well its actually virtual based on espio I made a program with some help with my mate
    yeah please newten 5

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Hey can I join? I got sonic battle in august and beat it the following week, twas fun, now I'm working on getting the battle cards.
    anyways I know tons about sonikku za hejjihoggu.
    yeah... hi

Years
    hey welcome to the sonic battle fan club if the owner lets you well have fun talk about sonic the hedgehog *goes off to stalk espio and get his autograph and to be trained as a ninja by him*

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol u wish Espio would do all that for u! XD

Yes Magikarp slayer and Emerald mew, your both members!!! YAY :) BTW Emerald mew I love ure avatar *Metalix* :rambo:

~Newten5~

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    thanks, I'll get the little banner in my sig now, um whats the code for the flame head?
    oh and yeah, thanks about my avvie, I really like metal sonic, he is cool! and blue!

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    The code for the flame head thing is https://tinypic.com/1o6s6s in tags and the little sonic battle banner is [url]https://tinypic.com/1gkx6t[/url] :)

How do u all like my new banner and avatar? I made them myself!

~Newten5~

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol, u no that could be considered spam....CHAOS HAS A TURNIP FOR A BRAIN!!! lol

Please excuse my rudeness

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    how dies it look like a turnip? its pink-ish, its circular, and has little wire-ish cords going down to link to the rest of him... even though they only go down 4 cm.
    yeah...

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol I dunno, it just sounded really funny so I said it!

BTW I love what you did with your sig! Flammy-ness! XD

~Newten5~

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    thanks I just thought I'd load it up with a bunch of stuff I liked though I added some order to it ^^. yeah I say a bunch of funny/pointless things too, on one my sonic sprites I made, when I put down the "son not steal message I wrote:
    This is my creation, do not steal or you will be turnip
    then I drew a turnip with a skull on it, now I'm getting off topic soo, could you make me a custom one of those battle cards with metal sonic on it?
    edit: ooh, just noticed you were in the elections too, I dunno who to choose, you or pv. I chose pv because I'v known him most of my time a pc and helped me out alot but... ok more off-topic-ness I'll stop now

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks, and ill try and do that card for u! BTW I think I read in the elections thread that u get to vote for upto 3 people....I could be wrong but if im not then u can vote for me and pokemon veteran! Ooh, now im goin off-topic......Sonic sonic shadow knuckles! XD

~Newten5~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hey nice to see ya round these parts! XD

Ill edit the list right after I eat dinner...

~Newten5~

Back