• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sonic heroes

inu-yasha210

she's a blondey!!
    Years
    is there an easier way to beat egg emperer??? please someone help

im getting annoyed (on team sonic)

ive beaten

1.team chotix

2.rose

trying to beat team sonic!!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    no...prob not...use tails to paralyze, then knuckles 2 pound him...or use team blast as many times as possible

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
    Yeah I found this boss fairly difficult when I first fought him. With enough practice I was eventualy able to do it. He's even harder to beat with team dark but agin, it takes practice.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I had the easiest time doing it with Team Dark, second easiest with Team Sonic, and surprisingly, the hardest time with Team Rose (they stink anyways, except for Cheese).

For all teams (this works especially well with Team Dark), follow the boss to the circle area where it stops for a bit (get the Flying formation level up). Just keep going around the boss collecting rings and defeating the enemies there. Follow it to the second area (again get the Flying level up). You should have a Team Blast by now (if not get the rings there and kill the enemies), so activate it and start shooting the boss with Flying formation (this is why Team Dark is best with this strategy, becasue their Team Blast freezes everything). Just keep shooting it, you should kill it if you did things right, and you should get A Rank.

Oh and don't bother with the speed formation level ups, they are near impossible to get and speed does nothing in the battle except chase the boss on the straight-ways.

Back