• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kine

Whatev
Years
  • I think that game was Sonic Extreme or something to that effect.

No, there was no Super Sonic in Sonic CD as you were collecting Time Stones as opposed to Chaos Emeralds. Still though, the time travelling (and different themed background music to accompany it) is something I wanted to see return to the Sonic scene for a long time, now.

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
  • "It's ironic that the first and last Sonic game for the Sega CD was never even touched by the man the series is usually attributed to (Yuji Naka). Sonic CD is, in fact, the brainchild of director (and Sonic's designer) Naoto Ohshima. CD is a stark contrast to the classic Sonic games in both style and feel, sporting a uniquely anime flair and a surreal fantasy story with psychadelic environments. Perhaps this is closer to the Sonic ideal that Ohshima envisioned as opposed to the Uekawa ideal that has come to be. Whatever the case, even the blue blur himself couldn't save the ill-conceived Sega CD, and Sonic CD -- like every good game for the "system -- is relegated to the status of cult favorite."

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
  • whoops hope no one minds my random pix
    Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Club

super knuckles!! ^ _ ^

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Hehe.
    I have Volumes 30-53 of the Archie Comics.
    Anything to see Sonic with the older 1993 characters :D

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • im gonna make a member list and im gonna post some cool pics of sonic & knuckles game, that i was playing just today!!! hope you like them!!

(yeah i got the emmeralds as u can see)

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    heres some pics of me on sonic and knuckles! AS SUPER DUPER SONIC!!!!! (not super sonic)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • - .] 5cếpt?lế }} said:
    "It's ironic that the first and last Sonic game for the Sega CD was never even touched by the man the series is usually attributed to (Yuji Naka). Sonic CD is, in fact, the brainchild of director (and Sonic's designer) Naoto Ohshima. CD is a stark contrast to the classic Sonic games in both style and feel, sporting a uniquely anime flair and a surreal fantasy story with psychadelic environments. Perhaps this is closer to the Sonic ideal that Ohshima envisioned as opposed to the Uekawa ideal that has come to be. Whatever the case, even the blue blur himself couldn't save the ill-conceived Sega CD, and Sonic CD -- like every good game for the "system -- is relegated to the status of cult favorite."

That's true, once you really play the game. Sonic has always seemed to have a more Western appeal in every game but that one (and the avi's just prove it moreso). And then the surrealness of the environments really stand out in Collision Chaos/ Stardust Speedway. 'Chaos's world has a ceiling above the clouds made up of natural territory flipped upside down, and 'Speedway's roads are composed of what looks like trumpets.

There ought to be another logic defying level like Collision Chaos, but maybe not so pink. I also miss the Super Peel Out. Oh, how it got me through some tough times (considering the Spin Dash was imperfect, and while rolling in any game you'd eventually slow down anyway).

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Has anyone got a subject and does anyone like the sonic thing in my Sig XD. *points to sig*

Pokemon_Veteran

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • It's never too hard to come up with a subject. Let's start with favorite character.

Mine would have to be Tails. I've always preferred playing him over Sonic, even in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 when he didn't have any real potential (or could go "super") yet. Being able to fly in later games pretty much gives him the edge over other charcters, and I'm just intrigued by the way Tails never actually runs at full speed, but hovers just slightly above the ground. Not only that, but you've got this 4-8 year old (spanning from Sonic 2 to now) who's extremely good with mechanics, which is really something else.

Otherwise, Knuckles and Tikal are really neat. I like Sonic and Amy Rose in their Sonic CD/Sonic OVA format, but Sonic himself in his Sonic 3 look was cool too.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • I like sonic a lot, i think too much.

No comments. I also like shadow a lot. But my fav charachter from all times is Knuckles. He has always been my fav since he appeard!!! Hes just cool!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I like most of the characters, Knuckles Tails, Sonic and Shadow mostly but the one I like the mostis Knuckles and I aint sure why he is just the coolest XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Favorite Male: Sonic XD
    Favorite Female: Sally

Any kind of Sonic is cool, though I favor him more in SatAM due to a great VA and the attitude he has :laugh:

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Shadow -he's so cool and he's got a sexy voice XD
    but tails is really really cute ^^

i wish knuckles and tikal could be bf and gf ^^ that would be so cute

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • lol, curious pair though!!

?Of course anyone who wants to join can do!!

Here in spain, ive watched the episode where (dont remeber the boys name) the BOY gives the six chaos emeralds to eggman, along with knuckles, and a weird thing/robot finds the seventh. Dunno how many eps i have to wait to see super sonic now!! Dying to see it!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • Ive seen the ep "The Birth of Super SOnic" where the kid gets captured by eggman after he creates a super robot of his flyin base with the six stolen emeralds to give it power.

The robot beats up sonic, then Cris (the boy!) breaks free and takes the 6 emeralds (sonic had fell into the sea along with one emerald which he stole from the robot :lucky robot, eggmans emerald searcher, and quite funny!) rouge catches him in the air, and gets away with him while cris is holdin the 6 emeralds, he is injured and he wants to break free to help sonic, the emeralds fall to the sea, just where sonic was, and then it happens, the chaos control is activated, and SUPER SONIC!! comes flyin out of the water, tells eggman that hes finished and crushes his apparently invincible robot, man that was cool!!!!

then everythin returns to normal, sonic still in SUper cures Cris and returns to his world, but the thing is that his world is now in the humans world!!

The next episode is where eggman returns after 6 months and creates that gooey blue creature with green eyes called chaos. HE gave him 2 emmeralds already and hes been beaten by sonic & knuckles. I think shadow has to appear before sonic gets to super sonic again, since the pics ive seen are of both sonic and shadow in super.

see ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back