• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

Spots Left: 0 in the Freedom Fighters and 0 in the Legion of Chaos

Plot: "1000 years ago the legendary Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends fought Dr. Eggman to keep him from getting the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald. This all stopped though when suddenly the Master and Chaos Emeralds disappeared never to be found again" this is the story that parents read to their children at night. A majority of the citizens of Earth think of the stories of Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Eggman to just be myths but there are a select few who believe the stories to be true. Those who believed in the myths formed a group called the Legion of Chaos under an unknown leader and vowed to find the missing emeralds, but things went wrong. The group after several years was twisted and corrupt causing more harm than good. After years of manipulation the Legion's intentions were still to find the emeralds but to use them to take over the planet instead. No emeralds have been found yet but the Legion has already taken over Shamar and Chun-nan but a new group has risen, the Freedom fighters who are determined to find the emeralds first and stop the Legion of Chaos.

You: You can play as a member of the Legion of Chaos, your goal is to find the chaos and master emeralds to take over Earth with their power. Or you can be a member of the Freedom Fighters, your goal is to find the emeralds before the Legion of Chaos does and put a stop to them once and for all.

Rules:

1. Follow all PC Rules.
    2. No one liners
    3. Do not start arguments in the IC or OOC threads, if you have a problem with another rper bring it up to me in a private message.
    4. This rp is rated T for violence, romance is ok, but keep it at a kid appropriate level.
    5. No Pokemon in this Rp At all.
    6. TO show you've read the rules put Cheese the Chao in the password section of the sign up.

Spots (Hover over the Names)
    Freedom Fighters
    Legion of Chaos
    ???? .0​
    1. Ariadne (Ari) Davis
    Vincent Poe .1​

2. Kori Nureta Furizu
    Talon Du Couteau.2​

3. Ace Rider
    Gin Kurama.3​

4.Aspen Yuchimaru
    Steffen Echidna.4​

5. Skyzarin Everlasting
    Nami Takara Kitamura.5​

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Alright time for Opening Posts :3 each side will recieve information about the first Chaos emerald. For your first post you respond to the information you receive. After that everyone will travel to Holoska and we will have the first battle here's my opening Post.

??? Legion of Chaos

A shadowy figure sat on a throne behind a screen in a room lit only by torches on the walls. There where banners hanging from the walls with the insignia of the Legion of Chaos, which was a dark blood red color with a picture of the Master Emerald. A group of five was in front of the figure but no one could see the figure's face. When the figure spoke it was obvious a device was used to distort the voice leaving finding the Gender of the figure useless. "I have gathered you five here this morning to inform you that we have found the location of the Red Chaos emerald. It is located in a clearing in a forest in Holoska." the figure paused and looked at the five.

"Vincent, you are in charge of this group. You five are going to be the one's going to retrieve the emeralds when we find them, but be aware, I already know the rebels also know where this emerald is" the figure practically spat out. "You might have to fight for it but I'm sure you won't disappoint me, any questions"

Ariadne Davis Freedom Fighters

On the other side of the planet another meeting was going on in a very different atmosphere. This room was warm and inviting full of light colors and banners with the insignia and colors of the Freedom Fighters. The Banner had the seven Chaos emeralds on it and the color behind them was a pale blue in color. A black bat with curly hair stood in front of four others feeling nervous but hiding it. "Glad everyone made it" she said with a smile taking a deep breath. "You four are some of the best in the Freedom Fighters, and because of this you are going to join me for a special team with the goal to collect the Chaos Emeralds" Ariadne said pausing slightly.

This was her first meeting as the new leader of the Freedom Fighters and she didn't want to screw it up. "Before you ask what I figure someone is going to ask we know where the red chaos emerald is. It's located in a forest clearing in Holoska, We will probably have to fight for it though. I believe that the Legion knows of it's location as well"

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    ''Yes, I have a question.'' Gin said with a calm smile. ''Do we have permission to kill?'' he asked, looking around the room. He would not probably kill the FF members, that just wouldn't be any fun. He just wanted to ask....if it came to it. Yes, they all would fall to the might of this powerful organization.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen is holding a screwdriver and using it to tinker with a handheld device he was developing. Wires, mother boards and other electronic parts were clearly visible from the opened construct. Steffen cradled the device like he would a baby, and has a smile on his face while he uses his screwdriver. He is actually humming to himself, something that other people have often poked fun at Steffen for. But they could not deny that while he hummed he was using his brain to it's full capacity.

"It's all about kill count with you, isn't it?" He says this without looking up from his work. "However... this will be a good time to test out some devices I've been working on." He holds up the incomplete device he was working on. "This baby is going to 'cause some mayhem!"

Last edited:

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    ''Well, its all about your babies, isn't it?'' Gin said, absentmindedly floating with his legs cross, him in meditation. He often used this as an excuse to recharge all of his power, him known to waste energy quicker than anything. Honestly, he loved meditation. It was where he can store his thought...really, really, gruesome thoughts.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Ace was pretty excited to be in this new team. That Red Chaos Emerald would already be in good hands! Now, questions. "So, where is Holoska exactly?" He didn't really follow along well. He was too caught up in the moment.

Oh he couldn't wait! That Red Chaos Emerald was in good hands already!

Last edited:
    Years
    ---Hmmm. So the boss has named me the leader. Not that it really mattered, the mission would be the same if anyone else was the leader, only all the blame would be on me if they failed. At least that upstart Talon isn't leader. How did they find the emeralds? Wait, I don't care. He said that we would 'probally have to fight'. Finally, some action. I'm tired of waiting around doing nothing.---

Vincent heard the other two chattering, and decided to jump in, if only out of boredom. "I sure hope they are not that easy(to kill), or this trip will be boring. Happy to see you are both excited, though." he ended on a very slight cheerful note, a small smirk turning the side of his mouth, also excited for the inetivable battle ahead.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami looked around as the mysterious boss spook, two guys, vincent and steffan begun talking, vincent seemed to be in charge of them. Nami heard alot about the emerald crystals, and today they were about to find one.

They probely had to fight, but Nami has no problems with fighting. Nami looked around once more, then she remembered why she had joined the bad side again, to find her lost mother and to find out who killed her dad... Though, if any of the other members were to find out they'd probely kill her because they would think she is a spy, everything would be go to a waste.

She grabbed all her courage together and looked up again, she has no choice, she'll do anything it takes to find her lost mother, and this was the only way, she would do it.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Talon

"Holoska, huh..." he murmured, standing at the other side of the hall while facing some old Egg robos the boss had prepared for him. The eggmen, eight of them, rampaged forward to the targeted Hedgehog.

With an amused snicker, Talon drew his weapon from the staff case at his back before getting into a mantis style battle pose. The first one lunged forwards with a sword attached to his hand, and the warrior smacked the weapon aside with his sturdy quarterstaff. Willing his staff to do magic, the emerald weapon glowed yellow while firing a beam of electricity from its tip.

Zap!

The robo in front of him took the hit, but the attack continued by bouncing from one enemy to another. When they were all stunned by the attack, Talon swept the area before him, destroying the ones before him. Half of the little army thawed out of the stun attack, but they were smashed into pieces by the hedgehog's crushing blows. More spawned from nearby entrances, charging towards Talon at all directions.

I've also heard that the Iguana is in charge. Again. That would change someday.. Talon thought, doing a beautiful 360 degree crescent sweep before bashing and slamming the others into scrap metal.

"Well we better get started..." he called out with his words directed to his teammates, "I'm done with the warmup."

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    ''Talon...a perfect performance as ever.'' Gin said with a smile. While he know their probably equal in prowess, the psycic wolf knew in close combat he would be screwed.''So, we have to go to Holoska...wheres that?'' he asked with a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his head. Walking to Talon, Gin looked at the remains of the robots.'' Steffen will have an anuerism when he sees this...I bet he can make mini robots with the remains...'' Gin mused with his regular chesire grin in place.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami sees Gin talking Talon, since she doesn't know how to get by Holoska it wouldn't hurt to ask them, right? 'You guys are as energique as ever.' Nami walks over to Talon and Gin, Talon just finished beating up the robots, like he always does. 'Do you guys know how to get by that place?' She asks them with a little smile, hoping to get an answer, it would be good if everyone would go together, so that no one gets lost.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
    Talon

"If that's impressive to you, Gin...wait till you see the main course. That was only the appetizer," Talon grinned back in return. Gin had always been one of his favorite teammates. Nami too...but in another way.

Speaking of Nami, the ninja walked over and asked with a stunning smile, "Do you guys know how to get by that place?"

Talon shook his head with his smile turned into a frown, "Sorry, Nami. I'm not much of a traveler."

Just then, a larger and more responsive Egg Robo emerged from the exits for round two. Sensing someone's approach, Talon ignored for the moment and continued to stare at the girl while wearing a slightly visible blush. When the Robo was about to strike with his hammer raised into the air, Talon swept at the enemy's direction in attempt to knock him out. Talon was too busy looking at Nami, however and his half-hearted attack had missed, allowing the robo to attack.

"I think we better ask th-EEUGH!" Talon spoke, only to be interrupted by a perfect leg sweep, performed by none other than the Robo itself. With a surprised groan, the hedgehog plopped onto the ground, head first.

"Nnghh...I'm okay..." he murmured, getting onto his feet with the help of his staff. With an angry growl, the enraged Talon turned around and pushed the robo away. It only took him one second to rush forwards, piercing through the robot core with his quarterstaff, causing it to malfunction and eventually shut down completely.

"...that won't happen again," Talon laughed a little, looking at his teammates again. He felt...natural and comfortable when talking to Gin and Nami. A little nervous and shy when talking to Nami, but nothing too serious (he just couldn't pay attention to anything else when she's around). Vincent on the other side...he was rather hard to get along with. After all, there had been an ancient saying - 'Two tigers cannot live on the same mountain'.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Kori listen well. She sure hoped Shiver wouldn't mess things up.

Course I will kid, what'd ya think I was gonna do?

The light blue hedgehog made her mind give the ice spirit a glare, and the thing shut up. Then Kori smiled as she looked up. She liked the banner because it was blue, like her.

Like ice.

Kori frowned at the thought of that day. She should have listened to Tekina and have NOT gone to do the experiment with her father. Now she had an ice spirit stuck in her.

Shiver messed inside her head, and sometimes even took over Kori's body for a few seconds. Kori shook her head and watched the others, and waited.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

(ooc: LOOOLLLLL!!! Nami is the only girl in Legion of Chaos! all the other team members are boys! XDDD)

"Sorry, Nami. I'm not much of a traveler." Talon answers her. she actually already expected an answer like that, Talon uses most of his time to beat up the practise robots.

"I think we better ask th-EEUGH!" Talon got smashed away by the robot, but in a second of time he smashed the robot and eventually destroyed it. 'nice job Talon, now i need to find another training partner.' Nami giggles, the robot he destroyed was the robot she always beated up.

Talon and Gin were the people Nami talked most of times to. 'i hope there will soon join another girl in our team...up untill now i'm the only girl.' Nami was shyly smiling, but she was right, all the other team members were boys. 'well...thanks to you guys i've become this strong so... i should thank you guys.' Nami says to Gin and Talon, when she first joined the team she only knew how to manupilate water, and look at her now! now she's an expert in ninjitsu, a ninja.

|Equinox|

Years
    Talon

(Never saw that coming! LOL XD if you leave we'll be all boys! )

Talon smiled as Nami giggled. Her giggles had always been music to his ears, "Well there's plenty of those Robos. I'll raise the level and order killing machines next time," he winked, "Let's see if you can beat that."

Nami's next topic was unexpected though.

'I hope there will soon join another girl in our team...up until now i'm the only girl.' Nami was shyly smiling, but she was right, all the other team members were boys. 'well...thanks to you guys i've become this strong so... I should thank you guys.'

Talon couldn't help blushing and smiling back, twice as shy, "I think you're right, but you're doing a great job catching up! You're a ninja now!"

"...Let's see if you're really as fast as a ninja then..."

Suddenly, Talon had a mischievous smirk on his face. Before anyone could react, he ran forward with his staff lifted high in the air. Twirling it with his right hand, he slammed it downwards with the weapon aimed right at Nami's body.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

"Well there's plenty of those Robos. I'll raise the level and order killing machines next time," Talon winked at her. "Let's see if you can beat that." he continued.

'with ease~' Nami Replied to that.

Talon replied on what she said about being the only girl in the Legion of Chaos. "I think you're right, but you're doing a great job catching up! You're a ninja now!" he said. "...Let's see if you're really as fast as a ninja then..." a grin appeared on his face.

Before anyone could react, he ran forward with his staff lifted high in the air. Twirling it with his right hand, he slammed it downwards with the weapon aimed right at Nami's body.

Nami made roll backwards and as he hitted the ground with his staff she rolled back to him and kicked him in his belly, sending him flying. 'how's that? talon-sensei...' she giggles again as she walks over to him and reaches out her hand to help him stand up.

|Equinox|

Years
    Talon

Talon brought his quarterstaff downward, only to realize that she had dodged it, causing the weapon to slam against the ground. If that staff had actually landed on her head...it would had been devastating. In his mind, Talon sighed in relief that it hadn't hit her.

Nami, as agile as the wind, tumbled backwards with a swift roll-back before engaging quickly with a high kick right at Talon's belly. Without time to react, the Hedgehog was brought airborne for two seconds before crashing onto the ground with a groan.

"how's that? talon-sensei..." she giggled, reaching her hand. Talon, with a satisfied grin, reached for it and got to his feet, brushing the dust off his clothes. Then he realized that he was holding her hand.

Ohhhboy.

Quickly letting go, he looked away for a second, acting rather shy, "That's pretty good," he grinned, slowly meeting her gaze, "I see you've improved quite a bit. But remember that you always have to be careful. You can never let your guards down because people can do this-"

Following the last word of the sentence, Talon did a swift leg-sweep, knocking the girl out of balance and making her fall. Before she could, however, Talon had scooped her up right before she could touch the ground.

"Never put your guards down. That's lesson thirteen," he smiled shyly while carrying her in a rather playful manner.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

from his grin Nami could see he was satisfied. he brushed the dust from his clothes while still holding her hand. suddenly he letted go of her hand and looked in somewhere else.

"That's pretty good," he grinned, slowly meeting turning back to her. "I see you've improved quite a bit. But remember that you always have to be careful. You can never let your guards down because people can do this-"

Following the last word of the sentence, Talon did a swift leg-sweep, knocking Nami out of balance and making her fall. Before she could, however, Talon had scooped her up right before she could touch the ground.

"Never put your guards down. That's lesson thirteen," he smiled shyly while carrying her in a rather playful manner.

'...i-i'll remember it for next time...' Nami was getting a high blush, she standed back on her own feed and didn't even dare to look at him anymore, yup, this is how the shy Nami roles.

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    Gin was watching them train with a small smile on his face. Ahhh, young love, always training and beating each other's ***. After watching them spar for a bit, Gin decided to walk a ways bit back, leaning against the wall.

''You guys just won a 'beat each other's butt' award! How do you feel?'' Gin asked, his calm voice oddly echoing. He loved to see people fight. It made him want to fight more....but he doesn't think thats a good thing..for the enemies.

Years
    ---Wow, is it really a surprise that Talon is showing off again. Of course, it is for that Nami character. That is all those robots are good for. Checking progress or showing off. I can easily defeat 10 easy by myself. Pfft, he even let one get up. And he thinks he can be leader.---

"I see you forgot another lesson though,Talon. Make sure your opponent is defeated before you look away, Romeo."

He enjoyed poking fun at Talon, especially since it was a silent agreement that they both hated each other. Don't give a hoot about Nami. Steffen seemed more smart than strong, but lookes could be deciving, as he found throughout his battles. Same could be said for Gin, but a compleatly different feel. Vince was a little creeped out by Gin, like Gin was a wolf in sheeps clothing sort of deal. Vince never showed it though. Vincent took out a small hand computer and tried to look up the forest location through some map app.....

Back