• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    (OOC: so lets start with the fighting now :3 just a reminder for who is fighting who.
    Ariadne (Ari) Davis vs. Vincent Poe

Kori Nureta Furizu vs. Talon Du Couteau

Ace Rider vs. Nami Takara Kitamura

Aspen Yuchimaru vs. Steffen Echidna

Skyzarin Everlasting vs. Gin Kurama

For this first battle each character can dodge 3 attacks, your fight will end when you and your opponent have used your dodges, so 3 dodges per person makes 6 dodges total in the battle)
    Ariadne Davis

Ariadne went over to Aspen and handed him the keys to the plane. "You know how to fly it Aspen, I'm gonna fly there on my own" she said before turning to the few that still stood there as she knew Ace and Sky had gone to the plane already "once you get there spread out, we know the emerald is in the forest just not sure where, and keep your guard up" she said before exiting the building. Ariadne made sure she had her katana attached to her waist and the bag with shirkens in it. Those where the two weapons she had trained in along with her hand to hand combat. After making sure she had them Ariadne took off into the air.

The flight was a little faster than Ariadne expected but not by much. She turned invisible and flew silently through the forest looking for any signs of the legion or the chaos emerald. Eventually she saw an iguana who she knew all to well. It was Vincent right hand man of the Legion of Chaos. She watched as he jumped from tree to tree and was glad her presence was still unknown. She smirked a bit and pulled out one of the shirkens and threw it at the Iguana frowning when it hit the bark right next to his head.

Years
    "'Thunk'---What the?"

Vincent turned to see a shiruken, which meant one thing. He quickly turned around to check if the attacker threw any more, and took a quick glance back at the throwing star,noteing that it probally came from above due to how it stuck in at an upward angle. He also assumed it came from the side, since he heard it briefly buzz behind his head.

---sigh, it just had to be a sneaky distance attacking assasin wannabee. I am going to destroy him/her when I find him/her.---

Vincent jumped in the air, in the general direction of the estimated throw site, close to a tree to land on, and extended his leg to kick a full circle around himself and....wiffed. He then quickly put his back to the tree, so he couldn't be back attacked again, and yelled, "Show yourself, you sneaking worm." Vincent kept his eyes peeled for any movement, be it throwing stars or the being itself. He is nervious, but he is furious that an opponent would sneak around in stead of fight.

((OCC:I am assumeing that Vincent wouldn't know who is attacking yet, since he hasn't seen her. He will find her eventually 0_0))

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Ariadne Davis

Ariadne smirked as she watched Vincent jump into the air and kick in a circle only to hit nothing. She was still invisible but she probably wouldn't stay that way for long. She watched still flying silently in the air as Vincent put his back to the tree and yelled out at her. "Show yourself, you sneaking worm."

hmph, how rude

She stayed invisible and moved flying to the right a bit more before she allowed herself to speak. "Why that's no way to speak to a lady Vincent" she taunted smirking more to herself. It was then that she decided to go visible and appeared in the air in Vincent's sight her hands on her hips. "Didn't your mother teach you the proper way to speak to a girl?" she smirked more and pulled two more shirkens out of the pouch on her waist not throwing them just holding them in her hands as she looked at the iguana.

"Oh wait, I forgot, if your mother had taught you any manners you wouldn't be working for the bad guys" she smirked more at him.

Years
    "Oh, harsh, useing a mother insult this early in the fight? We havn't even traded punches yet." Vincent said with as much sarcasm he could force in the words. He was almost surprised, as he didn't expect yelling would work. He was more surprised at who showed up.

---So this is Aridne Davis, current leader to the Freedom Fighters. Never seen her in person, but the rumors of her prowless reached even my ears. Not only was she trained in ninja arts, but she could even turn invisible. After her father stepped down, she took the mantle of leader. Pretty much the most annoying fight ever---

Despite the chance of getting more of those throwing stars thrown at him while attacking, he had to hit her while he could still see her. He ran in her direction, then lept off the branch, extending his legs at the moment of jump to jump further. After retracting both limbs, he got close enough to hit, and started to extend his arm to throw a punch right in her stomach to bring her to his level, close combat.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Ariadne chuckled at his use of sarcasm. "Trading words is always the best way to start a fight" she said shaking her head. "after all, if we get the words out of the way the physical fight will be much better" she added with a smirk.

Most of the Legion know who I am, after all it's because of them that my father is dead and I'm the new leader. I know they know I'm a trained ninja and can turn invisible but they never even suspected she used her powers to spy on them. What do I know about Vincent. He's the right hand man to the Legion who's leader even I haven't been able to see. He can also stretch his limbs. Hmm, I could use that to my advantage.

She held the two shirkens in her hands tight taking care not to cut herself with them as she watched Vincent jump from the tree after extending his legs. He retracted the limbs and then extended an arm landing a punch on Ariadne's stomach. Ariadne winced her wings stopping flapping for a minute as the breath was knocked out of her but she regained her composure and regained her flight. "Lucky Hit' she said before throwing both the shirkens at him. "you'll have to try harder" she smirked before turning invisible again.

Years
    "True enough," Vincent said as he punched her.

Well, getting a punch in on her is small consonation due to the fact that two shiruken now flew at him. While he was in the air. With no way to really dodge, Vincent instead shielded himself from the throwing stars with his left arm, the tuxedo taking most of the damage since it was thicker and tougher, but it still stung as it shallowly pierced his skin. He had hoped for more damage, but she composed herself before she hit anything. He landed on a lower branch, and threw the throwing stars stuck in his arm haphazardly out of the way.

---I'm a sitting duck on these trees. Her flying ability means she can attack from anywhere, even from underneath me. And I wouldn't know it since she can turn invisible. I've got to get down, and trap her.---

He hated such thoughts comeing from himself as he lept down, but he wouldn't be able to attack if he couldn't find his opponent. Besides, the Chaos Emerald was far more important than pride. He kept his eyes peeled for the slightest movement, his back to the tree he landed on.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Skyzarin Destan(Sky): Freedom Fighter

-A harsh wind blew through the trees of Holoska as Sky ran through the trees at a semi-visible speed dodging trees as they came into his line of sight. This forest was fairly thick, which meant good training for him with the tree dodging, it also helped with his reaction time and concentration what with the various noises and leaves and bugs that repeatedly flew towards him like projectiles. He did his best to try and focus on the chaos energy that the chaos emerald would put out, but it was like trying to find a needle in a hayst-"Woah!!" he yelled as spun around the circumference of a particularly large tree, barely scratching his right arm on the tree's aged bark. As soon as he completed the rotation he once again sped off, resuming his train of thought.

Finding the chaos energy in the midst of so much other energies, or rather auras put out by several others, faint, but there. From one direction, two auras seemed to be clashing, and on the wind flowing in from there, came the dull scent of metal;
    "Ariadne..." he thought to himself. The League was here, no doubt and she was fighting on of them... a particularly strong one. His eyes widened as he turned his attention back to the energies and found that he was just about to smack into one! He did his best to slow his pace but as he approached the area he gave up and instead jumped, landing on the trunk of a tree but not damaging it noticeably and pushed off of it back-flipping and turning to face his opponent as he descended.

He bent his knees to absorb the impact mostly and stood up slowly with his hand stuffed in the pockets of his black jacket looking at the figure calmly. It seemed to be a quite well dressed bipedal white wolf. Sky slowly lifted one hand, grinning in a deceptively friendly manner as he spoke his greeting, loud enough for the wolf to hear.-

"Hey there! What might you be doing all the way out here in Holoska?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Ace Rider

That was a wild ride. It should've been rougher. Well, you can't pick the ride yourself.

Everyone had split up to look for the Red Chaos Emerald. Ace was already heading off to his own direction of the forest. This Emerald won't be easy to locate, & that's why everyone has split up. Even the Legion of Chaos. If Ace can even find one of the Legioners, he could probably take him or her out of the picture, leaving one less problem for the Freedom Fighters. Would they approve of it though?

Ace was looking everywhere for that Red Chaos Emerald. Under rocks, behind trees, inside coconuts. Will his dream of seeing a Chaos Emerald ever come true?

It was not long 'til later that he heard footsteps, he hid in the trees. Ace saw someone who seemed lost. It was one of the Legion of Chaos! That person looked loss. Must be a newbie. Meh, he'll take it easy, for now... Ace smirks. He jumps out of the trees to the ground 12 feet from the fiend. "Nice to see another face in Holoska." He taunted. Suddenly, when he got a closer look at the enemy, she was... His face was a bit stunned. & apparently he already had his claws ready. She was...beautiful.

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    Gin slowly looked over his shoulder, his normally closed eyes opening in shock. Grin slipping away from his face, the bipedal wolf turned around all the way, his clawed paws flexing and unflexing. Slicing the air with an 'X' motion, Gin let loose a hail of Psychic Blades in the intruder's direction, the sharp, purple blades slicing through the warm wind with a hiss. They flew straight past the mysterious person's head, annihalating a few low-hanging branches. '' Hey there! What might you be doing all the way out here in Holaska?''

Lightly levitating away, Gin landed on a low branch, getting his bearings. ''Well, hello there, friend! I am here to get a certain little object. You might want to leave before you get hurt...'' Gin stated politely, his fake grin coming on his muzzle. So this was the famous Sky...from the Freedom Fighters if he was correct. Rolling backwards off of the branch, Gin smiled slyly as he threw off his trench coat, his white fur shining slightly.

Gin jumped slightly in the air, levitating so he would be slightly above Sky. Grinning down at him, Gin got a fair distance away, letting the feeling of his mana wash over his hands and claws, clenching them in anticipation. He got ready for most likely the biggest fight he'd ever been in. After all, he'd never fought with an elite member of a powerful organization...has he?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami was so lost in thought that she didn't heard anyone coming closer, untill a lion jumped out of the tree somewhere behind her. "Nice to see another face in Holoska." the lion boy taunted. he seemed stunned about something and already had prepared his claws.

'i guess the freedom fighters have arrived...' Nami sighed, ofcourse the peace was gone now. as she took a closer look at him she begun to have a litte blush, he looked...kind of hansome. she quickly shaked her head as there was an awkward moment of silence and staring.

'i-i'm Nami Takara Kitamura from the Legion of Chaos.' she doesn't know why she introduced herself but probely because she never has seen a Freedom Fighter before. 'l-let's handle this quick...' she sighed again, feeling embaressed for her stupidness. she stood in fight position as she felt her heart beating a little faster, not sure why though. 'i might be a newbie, but i don't wish for you to go easy on me since i'm one of the 5 elite members.' Nami said with a serious face but couldn't help to smile a bit, she had worked really hard for that tittle, together with Talon, Gin and everyone else and... yes Vincent too she guesses...

so far she knew she was the only one in the Legion with no bad intensions for the emeralds. the only thing she needed them for was...secret for everyone but it wasn't something bad, if it wasn't for her father or mother she would never have joined a side where Vincent was in, or better known as "fate" by Talon.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Ace Rider

The girl seemed to be a bit nervous as well. What was that about...? 'i-i'm Nami Takara Kitamura from the Legion of Chaos.' Big name, & why would she say her name? It sounded...cute. What's wrong with Ace for crying out loud? Nami got into fighting position, ready for battle.

"Name's Ace Rider." Ace didn't know why he introduced his name. His face was a bit red. Something was...nice about this girl. Crud, his mind's going somewhere else again.

'l-let's handle this quick...' Nami said.

'i might be a newbie, but i don't wish for you to go easy on me since i'm one of the 5 elite members.' True. Looks can be deceiving.

S-She's just toying with me to get rid of me! Ace couldn't tell if this Nami would do away with him or not. This was getting way into his brain. Enough of this, time to fight! "It's on!" Ace started by running at Nami & swinging his right leg in a low sweep to trip her around, his claws attached to the ground for support.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamaru

"Name's Ace Rider." the boy introduced himself, his face was kinda red, was he also thinking that Nami was acting really stupid?

Nami was lost in thoughts again, why would her heart beat so fast? why is she blushing? why was she stupidly introducing herself to the enemy? somehow the boy's appearence felt nice.

"it's on!" Ace started by running at Nami & swinging his right leg in a low sweep to trip her around, his claws attached to the ground for support. Nami was so lost in thought she wasn't noticing anything, this was nothing for her, she's always so focused on everything. before Nami could react she felt on the ground. 'ouch.' she said finally noticing what's happening around her. 'i really need to think less.'

she jumped up high and came down behind him, brushing the dust from her clothes and tail. Nami makes some moves with her hands and arms, water is gathering, she's manupilating it? she sends it to Ace's claws and takes all the warmth out of the water, the water turns into ice and Ace's claws are frozen. 'i'm known as "the water ninja" in the Legion.' she comments.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    ((The person Kori sees is Talon.))

Kori smiled at their leader. "I'll follow you." Her wings then flapped, and Kori rose into the air.

I guess for you the only good thing about me is that you never get tired while flying.

Kori thought about that. "True..." she whispered. With Shiver inside her, there was no way she ever got tired while flying.

By the time she was done thinking, she was over the forest. Kori flew down and walked around.

Since a battle will cause 'both' of us to fight, use the ice powers I gave you. When in battle, we're on the same side.

Kori nodded. When in battle, they worked together. If Kori was low on energy, she allowed Shiver to use her body, but only for the remainder of the battle. Kori smiled. "You know Shiver, you're kinda calming down now."

Yeah, you're calm anyway, so maybe your personality is shifting over to me, though you still have it too. BUT, we can still play a few pranks, right? Pleeeeeease????

Kori chuckled. "Ok ok Shiver. Only a FEW pranks though."

Yay!!!

Then, Kori flew up into a tree, just in case anyone came down below from the league. Soon, another person came down. "Battle time, Shiver."

Alright! Make a.............staff!

"Perfect idea, Shiver." Kori turnd the moisture around her to ice, then shaped it into a staff. An ICE staff with powers of the same frozen water. Kori then flew down right in front of the person and said "Hey buddy! You from the league? Because I don't recognize your face!" Then she yelled "Aisubemu!" and a beam of ice flew out of the staff towards her opponent.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Talon

"Hey buddy! You from the league? Because I don't recognize your face!" someone cried from behind, causing the Hedgehog to spin around while keeping his guards up. Scanning the ground quickly, he saw nobody. Looking up at a nearby tree, only then did Talon notice a blueish hedgehog (is she even a hedgehog? XD) with wings, holding an ice staff in her hands. With the staff glowing with power, she launched a beam of ice towards her opponent without mercy, "Aisubemu!"

Barely quick enough to react, Talon flung his staff and sent a weak ball of electricity towards the beam, trying to weaken it a little. The ball disintegrated in a second, but when the beam hit its target, it had already been weakened quite a lot. Talon let out a painful grunt, stumbling back a little before regaining his balance.

"I don't recognize yours either!" he replied, jumping on a low tree branch and onto a higher one, facing his enemy's, "And a sneak attack you had there!"

Catching her off guard with his words he quickly pointed the staff at her body, willing his power to channel around him. His gloves and weapon glowed yellow and the tip released a strong pulse of electricity, straight at the female.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Ariadne smirked to herself as the Shirkens hit his arm. It didn't do as much damage as she had hoped but getting a hit was satisfying enough. She knew she couldn't stay invisible forever though, well she could but if she did the fight was going to go nowhere. But no matter what she was not going to let herself get trapped in a place she couldn't fly. As long as nothing hit one of her wings she would be just fine with her flying. She watched Vincent put his back to another tree and flew in front of him roughly about 20 feet away from where he was and turned visible again. "It wouldn't be fair if I stayed invisible the entire battle, but your not gonna beat me" she said.

The others are probably also fighting as well. Even if I get beaten there is still the chance that one of them finds the emerald before the enemy.

She was confident she had chosen the right team but she still wasn't going to let the Legion stop her. "I'm looking forward to the moment when you go back to your boss and say you got your a** handed to you by a girl" she laughed throwing her last two Shirkens.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen had been waiting near his computer for a few minutes, trying to get a lock on to the emerald. However, he could find no sign of it in the underbrush. But he could detect the signs of battle, and Steffen decided to take some action in finding this thing. Steffen presses his hand on the side of the radio dish computer and enters the device.

The computer begins to rumble, and shift. It sprouts wheels and the radio dish on top flattens and transforms into something resembling a saw blade. "Well," said the speakers on the machine, "I think I need to tear my way through this forest to find the emerald." The wheels begin to turn and the newly forms saw blade begin cutting through the trees. If he cleared enough of this blasted forest, Maybe the emerald's signal will become easier to track. He continues forward, clear cutting his way through the forest.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Ace Rider

Nami hit the ground without even noticing. Well she's unfocused. What is it about her that makes Ace's heart beat? She makes him feel weird inside. His cool meter is dropping! Initiating backup cooler! & Ace has his sense back. 'ouch.' Now she says it? Odd.

Nami got back up & jumped behind Ace. Finally, action. She dusted her clothes & tail while Ace turned around being cautious. She's just trying to manipulate him with her looks! A-Ace won't fall for it! Nami started moving her hands around for some reason. Was she gonna dance for him?! His thought was way wrong when water appeared as it was shot to his claws. The warmth came out & the water froze. His claws were trapped in ice now! Crud.

'i'm known as "the water ninja" in the Legion.' Of course. 'Magic.' Ace don't need no stinkin' magic for fights, but this did bring an idea to him. It was shown on his expression. Nearby a tree, he was clawing it with the ice in his claws, shaping them. Now they were like ice claws! "I'm quick to think." He said, sprinting at Nami as he slashed his ice claws in a horizontal direction to the center of his view.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

Ace went to a tree and shaped his claws in a new form. "I'm quick to think." He said to Nami, then sprinted at her, charging his claws at her. 'I see, but you shouldn't underestimate a ninja you know...' Nami winked at him before jumping on the claw he tried hitting her with.

Nami jumped from his claw into the sky, making him hit the ground because of the impact of the jump and then coming down behind him. She walked over to him manupilating water to his arms again, but making sure this time that he was attached to the ground.

'I wonder if you can get out of this~' she was standing above him, looking at him with her crystal blue eyes. She was having too much fun to notice that she was blushing and that her heart was beating really fast, something bout him made her smile, from inside and outside. She didn't even notice she was smiling innocently.

Years
    "Ha, well your confident for someone who just throws stuff up in the air, Missy."

One throwing star landed again in his left arm he used to sheild himself, and the other hit his left shoulder. While his shoulder got minimal damage because of the tux, his arm got hurt more as it hit a bare spot made by the first two. He threw one someplace out of the way, and held the other in his left fist in a way that wouldn't cut him....at least until he punched her. However, she was still flying, but not invisible.

---Well, as good as I am going to get for now, I'll bring her down evintually. Now that I am not punching into thin air, I can fight this sneaky witch. She is sooo going to pay for damaging my Tuxedo.---

Vincent dashed in her direction, extending both his legs. He then kicked with his left leg horizantally at Aridyne. He smiked, because without the invisibility, she was just another fighter. Even if she is a ninja.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Ace Rider

Apparently Ace completely misses & instead hits his claws to the ground. How dare she use herself to jump off his claws! Still, that Nami's pretty smart, but now Ace was trapped to the ground with his whole arms trapped in ice. Great.

Nami was standing above Ace. How the heck was he suppose to get out of this jam? From below, Ace could see Nami clearly, making him blush. The way she looked, it was almost...soothing. Brain jacked, Ace gets his sense back again. Maybe he'll go easy on her. With his legs, he brings them up behing her & lock on tight around her, then slams her down on the ice, freeing himself.

He took his distance from Nami. Hope that didn't hurt. "Sorry, had to do that." Don't apologize! She's the enemy!

Back