• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

'Sorry, had to do that.' Ace said as he had brought he to the ground, she standed up. But it was pretty suprising that she was laughing. 'Hahaha why are you apologizing?' Nami rubbed a tear away.

'Good move.' She says before getting back in fight position, she had really fun in this battle. Nami run to him with a little bit high speed and charged on him with her feet. 'Hahhaha i like this battle!' She is giggling while trying to hit the handsome boy.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    (WOw...you guys post fast!)
    ASPEN YUCHIMARU:

The plane ride was bit rocky, but rapid nonetheless. As Aspen finally arrived in Holoska, he anxiously stepped out. Where was the chaos emerald? In the forest...yes, he would win a battle if he ever came across a Legion of Chaos member. This was his specialty. But a voice suddenly arose from the back of his head speaking one name:
    IVY.

IT was then that Aspen had instead two objectives, one for the Freedom Fighters, and one for himself. If he even saw the chaos emerald, eh would wait for a Legion member to show up...and he would defeat them for one purpose: IVY. If he gained a hostage, or even squeezed a little information as to what was happening to his sister, it'd be wonderful. But, then again, the person might not know about Ivy. And though it was in a forest, Yuchimaru knew some of the Legion of Chaos members had extraordinary abilities. He might lose...but either way, he was determined. He entered into the thick trees, a sudden pulse of power rushing through his body. Aspen Yuchimaru felt himself ready for anything. He sensed his allies, he sensed the Legion of Chaos members, all by closing his eyes and using his strange talent. This was his strength. This was his shine. It was here in the forest that the objective of obtaining the chaos emerald was fogged, and replaced with an image of his sister, the one who had endured three years of being captured, who was then helped to escape, only to be captured again. It was there in the forest, that Aspen sensed the location of the chaos emerald, and slowly worked his way towards it. The chaos emerald was not the trophy: It was the bait.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen Echidna

While Steffen controlled the large metal machine he was using to chop through the bothersome trees, he kept a close eye on the radar he had installed into the construct. All of these life signals, they were getting in the way of the Legion's goal! But as the trees were chopped into pieces, the signal of the chaos emeralds begin to appear. It took a while for Steffen to get a clear enough signal to begin looking, but soon enough he removed the disturbance caused by the vegetation enough to discern the general direction of the chaos energy. At this point Steffen was getting very annoyed at having to chop through these trees, so he moved towards the chaos energy reading, furiously slashing away at all of the trees in his way.

After a few minutes, the signal of the chaos emerald began to become clearer and clearer, and it became apparent he was on the right track to uncovering the gem.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Ace Rider

'Hahaha why are you apologizing?' Oh now she's giggling about it! Cute giggle, Ace chuckled about it. Now why was he laughing? 'Good move.' Nami complimented.

"Right back at you." Ace complimented. Somehow he liked being nice to this girl. What was he feeling about Nami? She charged at Ace & started attacked him with her punches & kicks.

'Hahhaha i like this battle!' Ace was dodging her attacks & managed to grab her arm & throw her over to the ground, but before she hit the ground Ace held back & pulled her a bit for resistance so she wouldn't hit the ground hard. He was quite enjoying this he was laughing lightly.

"I'm enjoying this!" He didn't even realize what he said.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

"Right back at you.' Ace complimented back. Nami tried punching and kicking him, she didn't do her best though plus he was dodging, then he trowed her at the ground. But she felt he was pulling her back so it was more like falling to the ground.

'I'm enjoying this!' Ace was laughing lightly while saying this. This was more like a friendly spar then a fight. Nami didn't bother to stand up anymore, she was only laughing alot.

'Haha this is more like a friendly spar than a battle!' She said while laughing and laying on the ground, she totally forgot about the emerald. she dunno why but she didn't felt like killing this boy, she neither wanted to be mean towards him.

He looked...cool and he was nice, even his voice was cool. What was this feeling she was feeling in her belly? When she looked at him her heart beated a little faster, it was so weird.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Skyzarin Destan(Sky): Freedom Fighter

-Sky watched as the blades whistled passed his head and into the forest behind him, and grinned as they sliced the branches to twigs clattering to the forest floor. Gin Kurama, one of the deadliest members of the twisted Legion, known for his psychic abilities, mostly his blades. A rational person would have attempted to flee from this foe, given he had nothing to really clash with his blades, but Sky wasn't rational, he was reckless and a little weird at some times. Luckily, most telekinetics possessed the same weakness:close combat which just happened to be one of the areas that Sky excelled in.

"I don't think I'm the one who's gonna get hurt Gin."

He sighed, then breathed in slowly, taking his hands out of his pockets and placing them at his sides slowly. The wind picked up slowly at first but eventually grew, knocking the leaves from the trees and creating some turbulence in the air, but then it stopped, returning to its original pace. He waited until it felt right, then he jumped, the wind picking up in turn as he met the wolf in the air and brought down his boot in an axe kick toward the wolf's head.

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Ariadne shook her head with a smile. "I do a lot more than throw things"

She smirked to herself as both Shirkens hit him and he threw one away she noticed. Out of Shirkens she was going to have to rely on hand to hand combat but as long as her wings remained undamaged she would still be able to fly. She watched Vincent jump into the air and kick at her. They were still a few feet above the ground and Ariadne acted quickly moving out of the way slightly and grabbing Vincent's leg. "nice try" she chuckled before letting go of his leg dropping him.

(Used 1 dodge, and guys if you can try to note when you use of your three dodges, that way we keep track.)

Years
    After Ariadne grabed him and let him fall, Vincent was able to to right himself at the last moment and landed on his feet. It was the first time in a long time since he had any trouble with an enemy, and his blood has started to boil with excitement. Ya, so she was sneaky and didn't attack openly, but Vince could tell she was a natural fighter. He started to laugh.

"Heheheheheh- Hahahahahahaha Finally, someone worth fighting!!!" He was giddy with adrenaline, a huge, crazy smile on his face. His pain meant nothing, and he sprinted strait for her. He leapt up near her, and extended his right arm, intent on grabbing her neck and smashing her straight into the ground.

((one dodge used, if landing on his feet count as a dodge She VMed saying that landing on my feet doesn't count as a dodge, so I am still 3/3))

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: Me & PS used 1 dodge so far.)

Ace Rider

Both Ace & Nami were laughing about this 'sparring'. Was it sparring? Nami didn't bother getting up, but that was okay for Ace. 'Haha this is more like a friendly spar than a battle!' That's what he thought. They have compatible minds. Ace laughed so hard he fell next to Nami. Both of them were laughing.

It took a while for Ace to calm down. He was on the ground next to Nami. He took a look at her, & suddenly his heart was beating really fast. The only sound he could hear was the beating of his heart. He couldn't stop staring at her. Her charm was... Her personality was... Her charisma was... Her voice was... Her laughter was...so...

Devine

He couldn't speak. He could only stare at her eyes. Perhaps he was in love. His mind was blank & distracted. He completely forgot that Nami was in the Legion of Chaos.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

After a few minutes Ace fell down next to her. After full minutes of laughing they finally calmed down. Ace took a look at her, she immediately blushed and her heart beated faster.

She took a look at him as well, he looked so...cool and he was so nice... Ofcourse he was handsome too, and on the spot when Nami was weak he didn't even bothered attacking her, no instead... He had joined her on the ground.

Nami is a real thinker, but this boy had changed that, this boy... Made her mind go blank, distracted her from anything else around her, or from any negative thoughts that tried interupting her mind but failed. She even forgot he was the enemy. She felt safe, really safe...

which was really strange since he was supposed to kill her earlier, and Nami him as well, but both didn't. Nope, instead... They were staring at each other, gazing into each others eyes trying to figure out what the other person would be thinking off.

She slightly smiled at him while she was still blushing, in his eyes she could see he wouldn't try hurting her, not even a little bit, what was this feeling she was feeling? Was she... in love? Did she actually fell in love with this boy?

(Ooc: if anyone didn't guessed yet, yes i make love stories xD)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Ariadne couldn't keep the smile off of her face when Vincent started to laugh. It had been forever since she had fought a worthy opponent. She could tell that Vincent was a natural fighter as well and that just made it better. "It's been forever since I've had a worthy opponent. This should be fun!" Her body was rushing with adrenaline and she was ready for the fight. She was still in the air though not very far from the ground. Vincent jumped up and managed to grab her neck and throw her to the ground.

Standing Ariadne winced and tried to move her wings but couldn't. One of them was bent a little at an odd angle. Damn, it's broken. The pain was brushed off by the adrenaline rushing through her and she laughed. "Can't fly, but I'm still able to fight you" she ran forward and jumped over him her right leg sweeping out as soon as she landed on the ground to kick his legs out from under him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen Echidna

Steffen continued his deforestation rampage until the Chaos emerald signature was very clear. Steffen couldn't see very well into the brush from inside of his machine, so he exited the device to get a better look at the ground floor. The readings said the emerald was near by, but there was something slightly disturbing about where he was. It was almost like someone was watching him, and Steffen began to ponder the possibility that someone had found the emerald before he had.

"But if they found the emerald first... why didn't they take the emerald and leave?" Steffen muttered to himself quietly. Steffen armed his electronic brace before trudging further into the brush, his eyes open for the emerald.

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    ((Guys...I can't post alOt because my pc is tripping. I'll try to post on my gf comp. but please don't be pissed if I don't post a lot. I'm on my phone now. I'll try to get a few post in today.))

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Ace Rider

Ace & Nami. Only staring at each other, thinking about the other. Ace was wondering why Nami doesn't do away with him, let alone himself as well. Was he falling for this girl. She makes him a little nervous. He almosts considers kissing her, but everything comes back to him. He has to find the Red Chaos Emerald, & this girl was the enemy. What was Ace thinking? He can't fool around, especially with the Legion of Chaos.

His sense back, Ace stood back up & briefly stared at Nami for a few seconds before turning around & running away.

He was stunned. He couldn't... He was a fool. She's the enemy. How could he fall in love with the enemy? She's just trying to stall him right? So the Legion of Chaos could find the Red Chaos Emerald sooner? Ace was so confused. He kept running, searching for the Red Chaos Emerald, & for answers.

Years
    ---Ha, just like a ninja to prefer attacking my back than face me head on. Hope the battle doesn't end that way---

He was still excited she was acctually fighting back, even with a broken wing. So excited, he didn't notice he dropped the shiruken when he dashed her before. Vincent easily predicted she would attack once she was behind him after she jumped over him, Vincent jumping forward as soon as she landed without even looking behind him to see the attack, and was out of her reach. But she was not out of his. He quickly spun around, and kicked back, streaching his leg so it would hook her jaw and she would probally be sent up.

((Dodge 1))

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    Gin groaned as the kick got him in the head, His white fur getting slightly dirty. Recovering very fast, the albino wolf sliced at his enemie's head, his hand glowing purple, sharp from the corrupted energy surrounding it. As soon as his hand slashed, Gin also kicked down with his feet, hoping to get out of close combat immediately. Hopefully his opponent would be slowed down from the slice...after all, he didn't want to die by the most elite of the elite. That would be embarrassing.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Sky Destan:Freedom Fighter

-Sky saw it before it came, but only just, because that slice clipped off a small quill that was only inches from his face once before. Using the momentum to his advantage he sent another boot to the wolfs head, but missed seeing as he was trying to descend. He watched the wold for a second before pointing an open glove at the wolf, concentrating hard for a moment and willing the wind to gather itself to him. He narrowed his eyes as the pressure built, but finally released it, sending a short but powerful burst of wind in the wolfs direction. Sky sighed in annoyance as a trickle of blood rolled down the side of his face and wiped it away. "So he did get me..." -He thought to himself grudgingly. He quickly dismissed the thought and zipped around the concussion of air, getting ready to receive the attacker with an uppercut if he was hit by the blast of wind-

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Kori jumped and avoided the blast. "It isn't safe to play with thunder! Now, if you'll excuse me." She then flew towards the center of the forest. Kori guessed that was where the chaos emerald would be.

Kori, have you told anyone yet?

"No Shiver, I haven't." Kori thought about what the ice spirit was talking about. She hadn't yet told anyone about 'it.' And she didn't want to say what IT was, in case anyone else was around.

They'll figure it out sooner or later.

Kori nodded slowly. She had come a long way at this time, yet due to Shiver inside her body, she didn't feel tired at all.

It was the only thing good about having her, next to the flying and the ice powers. Ok, three things were good.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Aspen Yuchimaru saw Steffen through his cover in the trees, the robot now nearing the chaos emerald. The fish had taken the bait, and now it was his turn to finally get some information. He took a deep breath and soaked in the wonderful nature and life of the forest, before jumping out of his perch and letting out a battle cry, if only for pure impulse. As if on cue, memories of his Chaos Legion days began to flood him.

"You're sure we're safe here?" asked the purple fox to her companion, a hawk of a horrible brownish-cyan color.

"Of course we are, Byansia, don't be silly! Here in Holoska Forest, we are safe. I promise..." the hawk replied.

Byansia relaxed a bit, and locked eyes with her partner.
    "Well in that case, let's continue our mission to scope out for Chaos Legioneers...this is my second mission...I'm a bit nervous."

The hawk just replied that there were probably no legioneers even there.

"Well, Hawky, you're wrong on that part." Aspen intensely whispered as he stepped out of the trees of Holoska.

"Vikeel! Look!" Byansia called out, nervous, her eyes wet with tears.

"It'll be okay..." Vikeel responded, as Aspen launched into combat. And here, he used his natural agility and his added power from the forest, and quickly won. Once Vikeel was defeated, Byansia ran. She was weeping of fear, and Aspen was enjoying it as he began to chase her as well. She never made it out.

Aspen found it hard to focus with that disturbing memory vibrating in his head. But, he did nonetheless.

"Why don't you step out of that metal thingy and fight me hand-on-hand?!" Yuchimaru cried out, before promptly calling Steffen a coward. Aspen circled in front of the emerald, a sign that he would not let his treasure go without a fight. This was for Ivy. Motivation, Determination, and his power soon began to create an aura of omnipotence around him. He felt invincible, as he locked eyes with his opponent. This battle was not just a battle...this was life or death. Or at least to him. Aspen knew that if he lost, he would never forgive himself. Perhaps freeing Ivy would justify what he had done...perhaps winning this emerald would. Yuchimaru planted his feet in the ground, not afraid. He gritted his teeth and shouted:
    "COME ON!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen

Steffen looked down at the man shouting at him from the relative safety of the saw wielding machine and scratched his head. His metaphorical head of course, as it would be a bad idea to put his saw arm through the hull of the machine. He called Steffen a coward, and demanded he leave his advantageous position in order to attempt to fight hand-to-hand, something Steffen was not particularly good at.

"Do you think I'm dumb?" Came the radio distorted voice from the machine. "Judging by your muscle mass it is safe to say you are trained in hand to hand combat. I for one, spend my time doing productive things. Like building electronics. Why should I disadvantage myself by leaving my machines? Tell you what, we can make an alternate deal. Let me take the emerald, and I won't feel the temptation to use this saw on anything other then trees today. If you catch my drift." The saw revved as if to punctuate Steffen's point.

Steffen did not consider this guy as a huge threat, but he couldn't help but wonder how this guy managed to find the general location of the chaos emerald. Steffen had sophisticated technology to detect the emerald, and Steffen did not detect so much as a cell phone in this guy's possession. Steffen decided not to underestimate him if he decided to fight; there is something about this guy Steffen must not know about.

Back