• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
  • Ariadne laughed as Vincent jumped forward. She figured he would dodge it, when she jumped over him he would guess she would kick at him. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted she Shirken and a plan formed in her mind. The moment Vincent turned around and kicked out Ariadne jumped back and turned invisible again. She silently made her way over to the dropped shirken and picked it up hiding the metal object in her hand so the sun wouldn't reflect off it. Still invisible she moved and punched forward with the Shirken in her hand aiming for the ripped part of Vincent's Tuxedo.

(second dodge used)

Years
  • ---Where the fonz did she go!!! Grrrrr, the last time I take my eyes off her.---

When Vincent turned around, she had disappeared, his leg swinging in empty air. He hated when the opponent played this deadly game of hide and seek. He however, didn't have to wait long to find her. She found him.

It took him a moment to relize that he had just been hit, and another to relize he had also been stabbed. He growled as the blade grinded against his left shoulder bone, but didn't go farther, her knuckles against his skin. He imediatly grabbed for her hand, the only part where he knew exactly where it was, on his shoulder. If he got his hands on her, he would so kick her in the ribs, useing her arm to make sure he doesn't wiff from her running away, and hopefully getting rid of her annoying invisibility.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami kept staring at him while he was staring at her as well. For a few minutes they kept staring at each other, getting red and blushing, hoping the other would feel the same as they were feeling right now.

After a while Ace stood up, looking briefly at her and then running away. Nami sat up and watched him leaving, not understanding why he did though, untill...

'Oh my god! I forgot about the emerald!!' Nami jumped up like a ninja and ran to the other side of the forest. Her mind was blank when he was with her, but when he left all her thoughts came back. This must've been it, this must've been one of the signs that she had fallen in love, and worse..... It was with the enemy.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Aspen Yuchimaru//Holoska Forest

Aspen fought the urge to just give up. Steffen wasn't getting out of that machine…he saw the well..saw rev up. He knew the damage that could be done to the forest…and Yuchimaru despised it whenever nature was destroyed. So, he thought up an alternative. With a nimble speed, as the robot stood there overlooking him, intimidatingly, he backflipped before grabbing the red chaos emerald and holding it high above his head.

"So…you're going to be a coward, eh?" Aspen said, before eyeing an opening in the trees and running off into the darkness with the chaos emerald. Here he could run off…he could just leave the member of the Legion,report to the bat-girl and become honored. He could redeem his place in thehearts of many freedom fighters. But, Ivy's warm eyes hit him in a flashback.How Ivy always got up, how resilient she always was. When Aspen was younger, he actually looked up to her. Then, he had let her down when he let the Legion's manipulation get to him. However, Ivy didn't care. She never gave up hope, and she was able to restore him to his former self. It was Ivy who had saved him,and now it was his turn to do the same to her. He stopped running, then realized that he was out of the robots sight. HE began to climb a tree, and tucked the chaos emerald into a small space between his waste and his pants. Atthe top, he sensed the robot once more and walked back towards it, this timewith the element of surprise.

"BOO!" Yuchimaru yelled as he used his forest-increased strength to use his claws and dig into the metal hyde of the robot. Now on it's back, Aspen began working his way up. He would work his way to his opponent,and get him out of the machine. However, three quarters up, he slipped and letout a small yelp, but caught himself. He then began to claw up the machine, totry to destroy it, as he climbed up. The hyde was thick, but the scratchesbegan to show, and soon revealed a second layer. Yuchimaru felt as if he werein a good position. As if his first showdown was about to begin, though he hadbeen through many. It wasn't often he did things like this, but he envisioned it as climbing a tree. Though unorthodox, this seemed to work as Aspen began to taunt his enemy:

"This'll be easier than I thought! You're going down…wait, what'syour name?"

Aspen had met many people in his Legioneer days but he hadn'teven gotten a good look at his opponent.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen had little time to react before the guy in front of him grabbed the chaos emerald, taunted him then ran off with the emerald in tow.
    "Well, at least this guy has some brain cells in his head." Steffen began preparing the machine to transform into speed mode; this guy was moving quickly, but maybe Steffen could keep him in his sights until he got another chance to take the emerald. Steffen was about to activate the transformation procedure when someone shouted from behind.

"Boo!" The voice said, before Steffen could feel some weight on his back.
    "You're back already? You are lucky. If I tried pulling this same stunt with my current employer I'd be in very hot water right now." Steffen said, calculating his next attack. The back of Steffen's machine was getting scratched up, but Steffen felt confident it would hold long enough for Steffen to plan his next move. This.. jungle person asked to know Steffen's name while he continued to be cocky. Steffen could see a large tree in behind him from his rear camera.

"If you would really like to know.." Steffen said while preparing his wheels to move in reverse at full power. "My name is Steffen!" While he said this, the wheels activated and quickly reversed towards the tree. Steffen calculated that the impact will damage his craft for a minimal of 45% damage to the hull, but if this guy didn't get off he would sustain much more damage.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami ran and jumped around like a crazy ninja. H-how?! Why?! Nami was obviously confused, it took her one second to fall in love, and with the enemy? Could it worser?!

...Yes it could, Nami was aware of Talons love for her, but what would she tell him? What would he think of her? She hoped that one day she could return his feelings, one day. Nami hates upsetting people and she knows this will make him hate her. That's why she needs to keep this secret, from anyone!

She remembered how Talon stared at her the first day she joined the Legion, it was against her will, but she had to in order to find her lost mother, the only clue she had was a piece of paper with "Legion of Chaos." Wroten on it.

Nami shook her head and sat down, she still tried getting everything on one line, she fought with Ace, didn't end the battle, fell in love with the enemy, almost kissed him, and totally forgot about the emerald. Yup... this was worse, really worse... She tried her best so that no one would think she was a spy, and now everything might've been for nothing, the best was to forget about him, but how could she when she couldn't stop thinking about him, how could she while she has this urge to go see him.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • Talon

Talon stood there, shocked and surprised as the enemy fled deeper into the woods.

"There's no use following her..." he murmured, telling himself. She was too fast anyway. Might as well save some energy for other things. Talon placed his staff onto the grass and sat against a tree, looking into the blue skies. He wondered what Nami had been doing so far. He wondered if she was alright. The warrior couldn't get her off his mind, not even when had been in a difficult battle.

Talon remembered how he had stared at the girl when she had first joined the Legion of Chaos. He was standing there, looking at her from afar with a faint blush on his face. When she turned and looked into his eyes, the blush spread all over his cheeks, ten fold. Since then, he has been a good tutor, a good friend and a good ally, hoping that one day she would finally love him back in return. It was love at first sight, but making someone else love him wasn't going to be easy.

With that thought in mind, Talon let out a frustrated sigh. Getting onto his feet, he pushed a few bushes aside and continued walking through the forest. Nami's smile flashed before his eyes, and a smile soon formed on his lonely complexion.

Hopefully things would be in my favor soon...

Just then, he glanced to the right and noticed a familiar figure sitting down on the ground. In an instant, Talon's eyes shone with happiness and relief as he ran to his ally, "N-nami!" he grinned, sitting next to the girl, "I'm glad you alright. Anything happened?"

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami was deep in thoughts, how was she supposed to solve this problem. She has the urge to hug someone, she has the urge to hug Ace. Was this how Talon felt about her? Was this the feeling people call "love"? ...it was soothing, being in love felt great, but... If it was with the enemy it was ofcourse a problem.

'N-nami!' Talon grinned as he sat down next to her. Nami imiganed how her name would sound out of Ace's mouth, she immediately had a blush when thinking about Ace, where would he be right now? "U-uh hey Talon, n-nothing really...i-i had to fight someone from freedom fighters..." Nami replied almost forgotten that he was next to her.

|Equinox|

Years
  • Talon

Talon tilted his head, looking at her as he leaned against the tree trunk. Something seemed to be rather out of place. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her on the outside; she was stunning and simply beautiful as always. But there was something different in her dazzling eyes. Something more...

Talon couldn't understand it. Nami wasn't even paying attention to him. What had gone wrong? She was stammering too. Could she...?

No! That couldn't happen!!! It was impossible. I'm just being paranoid. I've loved her for a long, long time and she should feel it. I know she'll be loyal to me one day. I know it. I don't have to worry about anything.

"Is everything alright? Anything new? Any problems?" Talon spoke softly, keeping the smile on his face while putting his arms around her, pulling her closer and giving her a friendly hug. A blush grew onto his face as he felt her warmth, "You can tell me."

Deep inside, Talon had a bad feeling about this....

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Nami Takara Kitamura

She heard Talon speak, he pulled her closer towards him and hugged her. Actually, it was exactly what she needed, a hug, a hug that says that everything is okay and that she doesn't have to worry, it was strange but only Talon could give her hugs like that, but... Could Ace too...?

'There's nothing wrong... but while battling i forgot about the emerald... If the Freedom Fighters find it, it would be my fault...' Nami lied, but actually spoke the truth, it WAS one of her problems, but her biggest problem was Ace, and she just can't tell Talon about Ace, he would kill her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Read this post if you want to run into Ace, Freedom Fighters only.

Ace Rider

Still running through the forest clearing, now entering the darker area of the forest. Ace was terrified of what had happened. It was a mistake. How could he have fallen in love with a girl of the Legion of Chaos? His teammates would not approve of this, unless he spreads no word of this. That Nami was stuck in Ace's head, he couldn't get rid of her image. Why is this difficult?

Ace sat down on a rock & started thinking. How did things go so far? He went to search for the Red Chaos Emerald, he fought one of the Legion of Chaos, he fell in love with Nami, he totally forgot about the emerald. His teammates will definitely not approve of this.

His top priority right now is to look for the Red Chaos Emerald. Just sitting on the rock, he couldn't forget about Nami. He was even completely unaware about the glowing C on his chest under his shirt.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Ariadne felt Vincent grab at her hand even though she was invisible and was shocked he had managed to grab her. So shocked in fact her invisibility wore off. Letting out a growl she tried to pull her hand away from him but couldn't. "I knew there was a reason you are the right hand man" she said smiling. Ariadne pulled her hand out from his grasp "But we'll have to call this a draw this time, next time. You won't get so lucky" she chuckled before running off.

(OOC: Alright guys try to finish up, this first Emerald goes toooo.........
    Spoiler:
    )

Years
  • His hand has found its mark, and he would have attacked, but what she said stoped him.
    Ariadne said:
    "I knew there was a reason you are the right hand man" she said smiling.
    Ariadne pulled her hand out from his grasp "But we'll have to call this a draw this time, next time. You won't get so lucky" she chuckled before running off.

He hesitated momentarily when she complimented him, which gave her the chance to run away. For today, he felt that she wasn't going to attack again, and said to himself, "If she thinks the next battle is going to turn out the same as this battle, she is kidding herself. (falls to one knee) But she isn't the leader for nothing, she is tougher than I thought, even if she is a sneaky witch." He walked back to the planes, hopeing that someone else has more luck than he did. And for some basic first aid, as his shoulder bled, and he couldn't feel his left arm. He kept the shiruken in to slow the bleeding, and for proof to everyone else that he battled.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    (I'm sorry Dark Pokeball, but the RP is getting held up.)

Steffen

Steffen's craft smashed into the tree with a lot of force. Fortunately, Steffen's prediction was correct and the craft was still in usable condition. Steffen didn't know what the jungle boy's health condition was, but it was not important to him; maybe he ran off crying to the freedom fighters about how he got so beat up. Steffen smirked to himself before turning on his radar and scanning for the emerald.
    "The savage could not have hid it very far away.." Steffen said as he went in the direction that Aspen had taken the emerald. The machine sparked a bit and it drove a bit lopsided, but Steffen was confident it would stay in one piece until he got a chance to repair it.

Sure enough Steffen detected the location of the emerald. The jungle-boy had hid it in a tree. Unfourtunately Steffen could not reach it from inside of the craft, so he ejected himself from it's mainframe and climbed up into the tree. He wasn't the most adept climber, but he was an echidna and they had a knack for climbing things. Steffen climbed on to a limp and reached inside the twisted knot of the tree and pulled out a bright red chaos emerald.
    "Ohoho boy, this little gem could power a dozen particle transmitters." Steffen said with glee. He hopped out of the tree and landed with a thud on the machine he used to get here. He reached his hand into the mainframe and activated a secret compartment he had installed on the top. The Echidna then proceed to carefully place the emerald in this compartment before sealing it shut. Steffen was about to board his vehicle once again when something made him pause. He looked back from the way he came, and felt a sudden uneasiness.

"Is the Jungle boy okay..?" Steffen thought.. then he shook his head. "What am I doing? I'm a Legion of Chaos member! But.. this is all for the interest of technology, right..? Oh of course it is!" Steffen entered the machine's mainframe and activated the autopilot back to the ship before he could consider turning back to check on Aspen.

Eggbert (the modified egg robot) greeted Steffen when he got back to the ship. Steffen retrieved the emerald from the saw machine and leaped from his craft on to the ground.
    "Could you wheel my machine into the docking bay please, Eggbert? I need to take this emerald to the lock safe. Oh, and gloat in the other member's faces, hehe!" Steffen walked through the ship waving around the red chaos emerald where everyone could see it before locking the emerald in a glass case. Steffen then locked the glass case in a safe. He then placed the safe in a vault. Steffen danced and gloated to the other members the entire way back.

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
  • Gin only had a half of a second to make a choice, and he did. As he did a small tumble over the pressurized air, the wolf took the uppercut with a feral grin, palms facing his enemy. With a slightly forced yell, Gin sent out a barage of kunai, the psychic energy surrounding them in a purple haze. Getting out of his daze, Gin flipped upright, putting his arms in a relaxed position as the barrage of razor sharp energy weapons zoomed toward his enemy. He sensed his companions going back to the plane, so in the midst of the purple light of his attack, Gin flew off, blood dribbling down the side of his head....Hmmm, so the air blast did skin him. He couldn't wait till he fought that kid again.

((I was able to get on my highschool's computer today. I was able to post this. Dodges used: 1))

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Skyzarin Destan: Freedom Fighter

-Sky's grin soon turned to a thin line as the wolf reversed his attack, he took the blow to his jaw, which must have hurt like hell, but he also sent another volley of those blades whistling toward him like arrows. For a moment his attentions shifted from the kunai's to the wolf who was now fleeing the battlefield. He grit his teeth and was about to release another concussion of air before one of the blades made a wide gash in his left arm. It hurt like hell, but he had to focus now; he thought to himself pushing the pain from his mind and concentrating on the blades sensing their pattern quickly. He slowed his breathing and closed his eyes, hearing and feeling the knives rather than seeing them, and he began to move as the blades struck.

Sky no longer thought, but he moved weaving in-between the volleys of the knives and around them, sometimes his body's millimeters from touching one, but it didn't. He flowed through the stances of a variety of martial arts as pictures of the steps appeared in his mind. He ended this wind dance by grabbing the last one by the blade and tossing it into the ground, causing it to stand up straight for a bit before it faded. Sky then looked back up in the direction Gin had taken, considered following, but discarded the idea, it was too troublesome, best to check in with the others. With that though he floated off of the ground, and once above tree level, he swept back toward his own ship.-

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Ariadne winced as she stopped running. She was bruised and her wings broken but she kept moving. She wasn't able to fly so her only option was to find the ship or to find someone on her team. Once they got back to base she could see the healer and have her wings healed but until then she was stuck on the ground.

Vincent was a tough fight, just as I knew he would be. I have a feeling next time will be nothing like this time was, I won't be able to play the same games next time

Shaking her head with a sigh she looked around spotting Ace sitting on a rock and she could see his chest was glowing through his shirt. "You okay Ace?" she asked stopping in front of him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ace Rider

What could Ace do now? The Legion of Chaos obviously had the Red Chaos Emerald by now. That Nami must've been distracting Ace so her teammates could find the Red Chaos Emerald easily. Was she just toying with him? Ace wanted to forget about her, but the more he tried to forget, the harder it was to get her out of his head. If he hadn't let his emotions get in the way...! Ace's frustration & anger was building up. The glowing C in his chest was now glowing red.

"You okay Ace?"

Ariadne's voice! All of Ace's emotions went away, the C in his chest stopped glowing. He stood up & kept his cool. He's still got it. He can worry about what happened later. It's just one Chaos Emerald. There's six more out there.

"I'm cool. Couldn't find the Red Chaos Emerald." Ace answered. He noticed Ariadne was injured, so was her wing. "What happened to you? Don't tell me you almost lost to one of the Legion of Chaos." He asked curiously. Looks like she had a rough battle, unlike Ace.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Skyzarin Destan: Freedom Fighter

-Along the way back to the ship, Sky had been reflecting on the battle he had just had with that wolf. He hadn't been able to land that much damage on the guy, but neither did the wolf, so in a sense it was a draw; he hated draws. Sky didn't believe in that "everyone wins" logic, either someone tasted the dirt, or the fight wasn't over, and his own was far from it. Gin wouldn't walk away next time, and Sky would make sure of it; he began to notice that he was getting aggravated and began to calm himself breathing slowly and evenly and deciding to look at the forest below himself instead of dwelling on that same issue.

When he did, he saw two figures in the distance, both standing. Getting closer, he was able to identify them as Ariadne and Ace Rider, and they looked far worse than Sky. He slowed up a bit, and began to descend, only he was still going a bit too fast and ended up stumbling out of his landing, leaning against a tree and waiting for his sense of balance to return to him. He looked up at the two and raised a hand in greeting, putting on a mischievous grin.-

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin a moment here if you two were having one. Anyway, are you both alright? "He glanced at Ariadne thoughtfully before speaking again" You look like you fell down the wrong side of a very rocky hill..., who did you fight?" A still controlled anger building up at the sight of an injured friend began to rise within him.-

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
  • Talon

'There's nothing wrong... but while battling i forgot about the emerald... If the Freedom Fighters find it, it would be my fault..." she replied softly while looking away.

Talon frowned a bit at her reply, knowing that something probably much worse had happened to his partner. Nami hadn't been like this. If she had any problems she would had told him a long time ago, but now it was obvious that the girl was hiding something, hiding something very important to both of them.

And Talon intended to find out what it was.

He said nothing though and only pressed closer against her and tightened the hug, "Remember to tell me if there's anything else," he reminded the girl despite knowing that she wouldn't listen, "I'll always be here for you. Always, Nami."

Back