• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Tournament(RP)

Years
    okay, got the PM... ack, i forgot the orgin... well then, it is:

Rascal was performing his usual job as camraman, trying to help Gamma get through a course, when gamma mentioned a tournament. overcome with shock, Rascal dropped the camera (wich made gamma lose control, and fall off a cliff) and took off for the tournamet, to prove to his rival, Chaos, the chaos angel chao, that dark chao would rule!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    One day a Blue Hedgehog was sleeping in a hamic *suddenly* AHHHHHHHHHHH! he falls down he looks up to see Tails holding a piece of paper saying "Tournament for the toughest fighters enter now" Tails:"Hey Sonic are you gonna enter?"Sonic:"Ofcourse Tails well gotta go see ya later Tails" Tails:"Wait Sonic! dang he already left".

Years
    suddenly, in a dark cloud of smoke, Rascal appeared in front of you. "hey, I remember you! you're sonic, the one i made fall into lava a few weeks back when I flew in front of the camera! so, you're entering too?" he said, turning on his camera, hopeful for an interview

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Flygon_trainer said:
    suddenly, in a dark cloud of smoke, Rascal appeared in front of you. "hey, I remember you! you're sonic, the one i made fall into lava a few weeks back when I flew in front of the camera! so, you're entering too?" he said, turning on his camera, hopeful for an interview
    Sonic:"YOU!!! did you now much that stung me? anyways ofcourse you know whos gonna win this tournament the true blue hero Sonic The Hedgehog well bye!"
    *zooms off*

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    Can i change my person if so

name:Thunder
    species: Hedgehog
    personality: Good but neva get him angry or his power tripples
    job: Shadows deciple
    abilities: Chaos control and chaos destruction and short temper also is very fast and can float
    friends: what friends?
    enemies: Eggman(aka robuttnik)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Sonic:"Finally I arrive now lets see oh there it is the registration box"Man:"HEY! your Sonic The Hedgehog!" Sonic:"Uhh yeah no time for chit-chat can i enter the contest?"
    Man:"Ofcourse just sign these papers and put um in the box."Sonic:"Alright done" *drops the paper in* Sonic:This Tournament has Sonic written all over it."

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *walks up and sees sonic and says hi* "Hi Sonic remember me its thunder" *grabs some papers writes then puts em in* "so wat ya been up too"

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *Trottor was alredy there, sitting on the side of the building with headphones on listening to Alkaline Trio. He noticed Sonic and Thunder. He looks to Sonic first.* So, your the famous Sonic Mourice Hedgehog I presume? *turned* and You are Thunder. I'm fighting you in the first round oof the tournament, you dont stand a chance...

Years
    Rascal teleported over, and seeing knuckles, said "yet another person I made get themselves killed. remember when you fell in Pumpkin Hill when I turned off the camera?" he said, relaxing "by the way, when does this thing start, and where am I in this fight?"

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *smacks the chao away into the ground hard* "yo leave sonic alone or u have to deal with me" *smacks his fists* "knuckles im taking sonic for a rest k good luck in ya fight" *grabs sonic and takes him to a bed to lie down*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    *Shadow Chaos Controls in*
    Shadow: "This must be it..."

Geeko: "Sonic's here Dr. Eggman."
    Eggman: "Excellent. Now we just need to do is steal all the Chaos Emeralds."
    Boko: "Even though we've failed at that several times..."
    Eggman: "BE QUIET! I've been analyzing everyone's attack patterns and built robots to specifically counter them. This tournament is the perfect chance to use them since the others can't interfere. This plan won't fail!"
    Boko: "We've heard that before."
    Geeko: "And the plans end up failing."
    Eggman: "Yes, I suppose you're right. BOKKUN! Give these two their genius awards."
    *Bokkun flies in, reaches into his bag and gives Geeko and Boko trophies. Bokkun flies away and Eggman puts his fingers in his ears and the trophies explode.*
    Bokkun (flying away): "Hahahaha!"
    Eggman: "Now just do as you are told!"
    Geeko and Boko: "Yes sir!"

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *sees Shadow puts sonic on a table and runs out* "Hey Shadow wats up i heard u were gonna be in this tourny tooso i decided to enter and fight my trainer!"

Back