• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SONICMON ADVANCE (a Pokemon Ruby SONIC Hack)

Years
  • SONICMON ADVANCE

Hello everyone, My name is Lemonade Eagle and I am the lifeform creating SONICMON ADVANCE. SONICMON advance is a Pokemon Ruby Hack which replaces the Pokemon with SONIC characters similar to Moemon, Touhou Puppet Play and Dragon Ball Z: Team Training. I may not be the best hacker out there but the effort I put in this ROM is immense.{:3}

The game is currently under development and does not have any download links at this time. I plan on releasing this ROM in between the months of February until April. I have been working on this ROM since July of 2016 and hope to create something incredible. {XD}

Kinds of Pokemon:
    There is not an official list out because I want the player to experience the encountering of the Pokemon by themselves. However, I will tell you the categories.
    - Original Sonic Characters (SONIC, TAILS, KNUCKLES, SHADOW, ETC)
    -Sub-Original SONIC Characters (Nack the Weasel, Bean, etc)
    - Different forms of the same character (Classic SONIC, Sonic Boom, etc)
    -Archie characters (Antoine, Sally, Enerjak)
    -Partially Original characters(HALFREAL) (Dark Sonic, Metalix Sonic, Fire Cream)
    -Bootlegs (Somari, Pirate Sonic)
    - Fan characters from Deviantart
    -Eggman Robots and more.
    - NonSonic characters (Amigo, XXXXX,)o_O

Items:
    Important items will be changed in order to fit with the SONIC World. For example, the Potion is a ring and the Extra Life is a revive. List will be revealed soon.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Links:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• screenshots.png
      screenshots.png
      35.2 KB · Views: 27
    Last edited:

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
  • First above all, I'm impressed by this hack, I can see a lot of effort put into this! I see you using a lot of pitch black in some sprites which is a crime and everything is capitalized, have you thought of using a ROM Base? Honestly, using the default Gen 3 engine which has so little features to what most players are accustomed to isn't a really good idea, but I don't even know if there's a Ruby one. :x Have you changed the typings and so on to fit the Sonic universe?

If you don't put Coldsteel the Hedgehog in, we will have something personnel, kid.

Cool concept, though I'd advise against using Ruby at this point. Its support base is very shallow compared to Emerald and Firered. If you're going for specific Ruby features, hack Emerald instead. Good luck.

Years
  • Oh boy! Cant wait for this! Tell me,one of the screenshots shows a Sonic with red eyes.is it Sonic exe?because i really woud like to see him even as an NPC.keep up the good work!

Thank you for the feedback. I really like to take everyone's feedback in order to improve my rom. It motivates to create the best! Also that Is SONIC.EXE. He's not that hard to find.

Last edited:
    Years
  • First above all, I'm impressed by this hack, I can see a lot of effort put into this! I see you using a lot of pitch black in some sprites which is a crime and everything is capitalized, have you thought of using a ROM Base? Honestly, using the default Gen 3 engine which has so little features to what most players are accustomed to isn't a really good idea, but I don't even know if there's a Ruby one. :x Have you changed the typings and so on to fit the Sonic universe?

Well I have already started the ROM. In fact the ROM is almost done it will probably take me till the rest of the month for this ROM to be completed. The types are still Pokemon Types and I probably will not change them.

Years
  • If you don't put Coldsteel the Hedgehog in, we will have something personnel, kid.

Cool concept, though I'd advise against using Ruby at this point. Its support base is very shallow compared to Emerald and Firered. If you're going for specific Ruby features, hack Emerald instead. Good luck.

Well I have already started hacking Ruby so its too late. Maybe for another ROM... Also I didn't know who this Coldsteel guy was until I googled him... Turns out he's a meme. If you can find his sprites for me than I'll definitely put him in the game.

Mega Swadloon

Swadloon Trainer
    Years
  • Haha I looked at this and was skeptical. But there was definitely a lot of effort in this, and it looks kinda cool. As mentioned above, the support base for Ruby is getting smaller and smaller, but coming from a die hard Ruby Hacker, I support you! Ruby hacking isn't dead!!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me

Oh and is that Chris and Maria as playable!? Love it

Last edited:
    Back