• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sooo I herd u liek mudkips

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Ok, I didn't know what forum to put this in as It only concerns one Pokemon.

Here's my question..
    Why does everyone love mudkips so much???

I mean, I know they are cool. They are my fav R/S/E starter, but I don't get the huge obsession over them...

Can anyone tell me why so my brain can stop asking me this question??

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or been done before, I haven't found one...

cauz they got those funny movies on youtube....

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Voila~~ Kip Is cute
    and it's better in RPG's i love it :)

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Mudkip is weird. ok, just because it's cute it dosent mean to like it so much, and it has a big weakness which is grass. and, i get so confused. Is that a fish or a weird animal? Lol. Mudkip is weird.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    What can you expect from me? I'm a 17 year old guy who has an obsession towards the adorable Mudkips. XD

They're just awesome for most people I guess? One thing though, the quote does get extremely over-used at times and they even banned it on the Starmen.net forums.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    But everyone *must* liek Mudkips. This video shows the awesomeness of Mudkip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M Have fun watching :)

Lol, 4chan. I freaking love that site (enough though the /b/ tards are racist turds :[) Did anyone hear the one about Seaking? I'd post it but it has foul language. EDIT: OMG OMG. FELLOW ROCKMAN.EXE FANS!!

F*** yeah, Seaking! That one? Without the stars, obviously. Did that come from 4chan too? Haha

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    Aqua Mudkip: Because Mudkip (ME) is extremely strong (is compatible with 6 attack types), has good stats (no low atk. pwr, def., hp. and spd. stats) and is extremely adorable! My friends even talk about it! :D And Willbey... Mudkip is a Mudskipper/Mud fish. I PWN!!!

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Mudkips are adorable and awesome, yay for owning a plushie of one! ^_^

Yes, Mudkip is a mudskipper/mud fish, a real living creature on our world.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I thought this thread was going to be a spam thread made by a legion of anons before I opened it.
    Anyhow, mudkip = classic meme, while Seaking still kind of feels like a forced meme...

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Mudkip is the best

it's cute and my favourite pokemon :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The Mudkipz thing comes from deviantART, though I don't know where exactly on there.
    It's just one of those internet phenomenons, like roflcopter, WRYYYYYY, Badger Badger, Loituma, Jesus, I Can Has Cheezburger, and O RLY?.

Nattychu

Chu in a Scarf
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    MUDKIPZ?!11

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DEM MUDKIPS!111!

Naw, just a meme. XD I love 4chan soo much though. Nobody actually likes mudkips, just a joke.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    It's because of those stupid memes. There are over 9,000 of them spread across the internet. Basically people who have nothing better to do with their lives trying to get some "lulz" to fill the empty void in their hearts lol. :P

The joke is so old now, I don't know why everyone still thinks it's funny.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    MUDKIPZ?!11

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DEM MUDKIPS!111!

Naw, just a meme. XD I love 4chan soo much though. Nobody actually likes mudkips, just a joke.

XD

It's because of those stupid memes. There are over 9,000 of them spread across the internet. Basically people who have nothing better to do with their lives trying to get some "lulz" to fill the empty void in their hearts lol. :P

XD Hehe I'm wondering, was that was intention or not?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    XD Hehe I'm wondering, was that was intention or not?

Yes, sadly.

But that joke got old "at least 100 years ago" too.

Gah, now I can't stop! Meme's are evil! T_T

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nobody actually likes mudkips, just a joke.
    Well some people obviously would regardless of the joke. :0

Because every meme is different.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    The Mudkipz thing comes from deviantART, though I don't know where exactly on there.
    It's just one of those internet phenomenons, like roflcopter, WRYYYYYY, Badger Badger, Loituma, Jesus, I Can Has Cheezburger, and O RLY?.
    4chan memes are so wide spread now, my sister, who has never even heard of it, came home from school and crushed me with a road roller while screaming WRYYYYYYYYYY.

Back