• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sooo I herd u liek mudkips

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Ok, I didn't know what forum to put this in as It only concerns one Pokemon.

Here's my question..
    Why does everyone love mudkips so much???

I mean, I know they are cool. They are my fav R/S/E starter, but I don't get the huge obsession over them...

Can anyone tell me why so my brain can stop asking me this question??

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or been done before, I haven't found one...

Years
    OK. Mudkips are cool because they are cute. They get ugly after you evolve, but mudkips are cuter than Grovyle. Torchic would be my second choice.

Years
    Maybe because its evolution, Swampert, is one of the strongest starters.
    But hey, I like it because it's a water type Poke and I love all of them! And Mudkip is absolutely super cute! ^_^ *going to play my Sapphire*
    lol I acutally see it that way.

Super Duder

Super Badass
    Years
    Mudkip is a kickass tank.
    Its water and ground element makes up for its weakness like electric or something.
    Also, that duder is cute. its effin awesome.
    Go EV train your mudkip and watch what happens.

Super Duder

Super Badass
    Years
    haha. Chikorita is kewl.
    Totodile is awesome too. He a good tank and good at physical attacks.
    Mudkip and Totodile are one of the strongest starters of the the games series they are in
    I believe.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Mudkip was caught on by several online sites as a gag... it's not that anyone actually likes mudkips.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd link you to the place and or a screen of the post that spawned the internet meme, but it's completely inappropriate so I won't. :'D FauxCivility is right, though. People don't actually like Mudkip for any of Mudkip's actual qualities, they just think the meme is funny.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Yup. Just another Internet meme. Although, the fact is, a lot of people do liek Mudkipz. After all, Mudkipz rock. And Swampert is teh wall liek crzy. Why am I typing liek dis? Cuz dat's wat Mudkipz are all about. When yuo liek Mudkipz, yuo end up doin' crzy tings liek dis. OK, let me stop now.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    so i herd u liek mudkips. every1 looooves teh mudkips. dont tehy???

My sister actually *does* love Mudkips haha

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I guess, because they do ? It's like saying, Why do you like Pikachu so much?

... Where did that quote orginate from, anyways? 'So I herd u leik mudkips' is what I'm referring to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I guess, because they do ? It's like saying, Why do you like Pikachu so much?

... Where did that quote orginate from, anyways? 'So I herd u leik mudkips' is what I'm referring to.
    Protip: Read all the posts people have already made. Thanks.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    I don't love Mudkip, I love Torchic! (well i like Mudkip. BUT NO LOVEY!)

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Well, mudkip are cool, strong and cute ^^

Swampert it's not ugly, he is oky, and conserves Mudkip's appeal ^^ Marshtomp is the ugly one.

I don't think there's a real reason, people simply like Mudkip ^^

*Souless Goes to make a Mudkip theme for himself*

Back