• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soph's Pics...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    No problem FT, im glad I could help ^_^

My newest piccy ^_^.

Soph's Pics...

That is actually an illustration to be part of my fan-fic when I get up to that part.

Just a point, I did do another version of that picture and though I wont post it here I need to make a point, in the image Mewna has twisted her upper body around, which is why it looks a bit wrong in this pic. In the Original, you could see the line of her backbone which was a clear indication that she had twisted her upper body around to the right while keeping her lower body in the same place. Unfortunately when I did this version her shirt covered her backbone and it looks kind of odd. If you think of it as her having twisted her body around its easier to see what I intended to do. If I knew how to draw the wrinkles in clothing it would look much better -_-

Last edited:

Soph

Years
    Arcanine said:
    Great pic Soph. See I knew it would turn out great once you got it colored and all. XD
    Now I need to read the story where that happens. XD
    Thats a good idea. I'll let you know when im actually done writing that part. XD

Soph

Years
    Arcanine said:
    So that means I better get to reading the rest of the story. XD
    Wow, you figured it out without me telling you too! XD. *gets killed for constantly asking "have you read it yet?"* XD

Soph

Years
    YAYAYAYAYAY Actual replies!!!!

I am working on a new pic at the moment from a request from Blue, he wants an evil bunny pic and so far we have this:

Soph's Pics...

It needs work and a computer version done but thats the general look it will have. XD

Soph

Years
    Just to let you all know im currently working and learning to drive and stuff, please no one lock this thread as it will be inactive for about a month because I will be going away, I will start posting again on my return please do not lock this. thanks.

Back