• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sora The Key to Light Events Thread!!!!!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I want your Adamant 10ANNIV Ho-Oh, what do you want for it? Check my trade thread for offerings (please post the response there).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Ok Red eye evil, whats ur FC is in the Signature? and Mine is in Blue Font Signature

cheves92

Events Collector
    Years
    hi again.

i need this:

UT Manaphy/Level:50/OT:E4ALL/OT:10187/Calm Nature

post in my thread what do u want.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hey Sora, I want your Tokyo Charmander, do you want anything from me? I am willing to give up to 2 shinies/events for it. I just got 2 new offerings.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    New Updates!!!!!

UT Pontya/Level:16/OT:Yukari/ID:01000/Naughty Nature/Mar. 29, 2008/Japanese
    UT Aerodactyl/Level:50/OT:Yukari/ID:01000/Jolly Nature/Apr. 5, 2008/Japanese
    UT Pachirisu/Level:10/OT:Yukari/ID:01000/Naive Nature/Apr. 11, 2008/Japanese
    UT Eevee/Level:30/OT:Yukari/ID:01000/Hardy Nature/Apr. 5, 2008/Japanese
    UT Pikachu/Level:10/OT: Poketopia (Pokétopia)/ID:12146/Hardy Nature/Has Surf & Volt Tackle/Japanese

Back