• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Well... Can ya?

• Sure can!

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Get that stuff away from me...

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I can blow bubbles! Now I'm just trying to master the skill of being able to blow a bubble, in a bubble. I'm almost there, just I need the exact right kind of gum. I like so many flavors though. x_______x Spearmint might be my favorite though. Too bad my mother hates it due to some tragic childhood incident with it (wtf?) so we can't even chew it around her, or plainly when we're in the house.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I hate bubblegum. >_<; Even the sweet-kinda scent of it is...disgusting to me. I used to like it though, but now that I'm older I don't like much candy overall. 8|

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah, I can blow a bubble. I use to make a few big ones but then I didn't like it sticking to my face. So I stop doing it often. Then I just started to dislike gum so I stop chewing it. Now I just chew it to make my breath smell better before interviews or speaking stuff.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Hell yeah, I can blow a bubble. For those of you who can't, I'll describe it like Steve did in American Dad!.

Steve Smith said:
    Now just start chewing. Chew the gum into a flat sheet.
    Now, pretend like that flat sheet of gum is a ghost costume, and you're dressing up your tongue to go trick-or-treating.
    Now, you just channel a pocket of air into the ghost costume.
    Now keep blowing!
    My favorite kind is any flavor of 5 or Stride, mostly because it lasts long. Extra lasts long too, but I'm not too crazy about the flavor. Not sure why, I guess I just grew out of it... The only disadvantage of these awesome long-lasting brands of chewing gum is that you can't blow big bubbles with them! >.< That's why I sometimes get Bubble Yum or Bubblicious, sometimes even Bazooka or Hubba Bubba.

Last edited:
    Back