• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry, you have to redo your paper. It's way too sloppy.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
  • Are you a neat writer?
    Yes, indeed I am; probably the neatest in my class. Too lazy to show a sample though(That, and I don't have a scanner)

Have you improved in your penmanship ever?
    My handwriting was nearly illegible about 3 or 4 years ago.

Do you generally write in print, or in script/cursive?
    Cursive. I am very fast in cursive(Which leads to typos...), and it's very neat most of the time. I do get sloppy occasionally though...
    Have you actually ever had to redo a paper because of sloppy handwriting?
    Nope. :P

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Are you a neat writer?
    I suppose! xD Cant bother to get a sample.

A little bit. My writing was crap a few years ago. :D

Print. I think its way neater. xD

Nope, my teachers are too nice. 8D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Are you a neat writer?
    Pretty neat, compared to a bunch of my friends. Two, however, are freaky. One's just really neat and the other is exactly Arial.

I've been trying to stick to writing the same neat way for a while because my mum says my penmanship is horrible.

Print. My cursive is horrible and goes all over the place. D= In fact, when I try to write in cursive, I often make mistakes because I'm focusing so much on making my cursive legible that I forget the next letter. I'm also much better with pencil than pen, because pencils grip to the paper well and don't slip around like pens, meaning I can't "accidentally" do any cursive.

Most of my papers aren't in handwriting, but if there is one, my handwriting will be so neat there won't be a problem. I'll actually try. The only other place I want to do that is my maths book, because my numbers are 1337.

Here's an example:

picturek.png

EDIT: Holy cow, I just realised how pro my scanner is. This image is the exact same colour as the perfect-white background of my skin. 8D

Last edited:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Are you a neat writer?
    I don't think so. My friends say I do though. XD;

Oh yeah. Throughout the years my penmanship has changed.

Print please. Easiest to read.

Nope~ ♥

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Are you a neat writer?
    I am a very neat writer, but anything I learned to do I did not learn from schooling. It was just years and years of being online and writing to people and having learned most of my lessons there.

Of course. Over the years I learn and try new things. I am still learning now; I'm not perfect.

I almost always write in print. I dislike cursive... For a lot of reasons. I simply just can't write cursive. I could when I was like, a kid, but... I don't even sign my name in cursive because it just looks so horrible.

Nah. Not since I was really young. If I ever had to re-do it it was because I had gotten it totally wrong somehow. It usually wasn't my writing that made the teacher hate it.

Back