• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sotomura's battle room

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'll battle, My name is in English I used Pokesav to make it english but my team I got from GTS and my Emerald, My FC is in my Profile.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Ooh, I'd love to challenge the admin. But yeah, it'll take me a few days after release to get my team up to snuff.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    All right ready. Salamence is the only shiny I have

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well it was fun hey I have done aboot 30 Wi-Fi battles and lost about 26 of them. Your one of the few people I won against well I just changed my team.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    I'd like to battle you. I've been trying to find out what wifi battles are like, but none of my friends are willing to battle me right now. So how about it?

supernaruto1

anyone wanna battle. im ready, but this will be my first wi-fi battle.

Salaskan

Master of D/P
    Years
    Sure, I'd like to battle. On right now. add me please :-). You can also contact me by other means (pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2477036#post2477036)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    he doesn't seem to be online right now, deano, but umm, until then, would you like to have a battle with me? i have a new team i wanna try out.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    sure, like I say my team isnt that good, you'll probably rain some steely pwnage on me, but hey, at least it's practice for you lol. WHat's your FC? My details are in sig.

EDIT: Seen it lol >_<. Ok i'll add ya now.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    mine are in my sig as well. i think i may have you on my pal pad already... oh wait, no, we hadn't traded XD.

Back