• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOTW# 67 [Voting]

Signature of the Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • SOTW #67 - (Voting)
    Submission Thread

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entry's

Baromega
    5xivxd.png

Dukey
    pedobearsotw.png

HackMew
    f4f15.png

Chérii
    2rf4ro1.png

The Bitter end.
    lamp2.png

Prof. Oak
    82.png

beauty. proletariat
    perversion.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    woah pedobear is amazing.
    loved the tag ;)
    my vote goes for dukey of course.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I vote for Cherii. Dirty girls mmm. The effects are a little too crazy; however, crazy is sexy.

I honestly did not see the Pedobear until everyone pointed it out. D:

The Bitter end.'s entry is classic but a bit too simple for my tastes. :3

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Honestly Cherii's and Dukey's were the only two I had to think about voting for, the others just didn't make the same standard...
    Int he end I chose Dukey for sexy colours, good manipulation of a stock and great simple effects.

Years
  • It was a hard decision between Dukey and Cherri (both of which are leading), but in the end, I decided Cherri had the best! :]

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
  • Voted for Dukey. That PedoBear sig just wins all ;3

I was tied between Dukey and Cherii at first, but Dukey's just screams Pervert, Simple and Funny. Although when it comes to sexiness, Cherii wins by a landslide for me xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back