• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Calibur

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((I'm being forced to drop out as well, sorry guys, Looks like I'll have to take Pink Link else were, to much stuff to do and not enough time to do even a forth of it.

~JBCBlank))

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((dont worry, i'm staying! i'm just kind of lost....^-^U))

Haru sighed, looking around the camp, breathing in all the different smells of the area. There were the usual smells of trees and grasses you'd expect to find, mingled with the scents from a small tent which was obviously a kitchen of sorts, and the musky smell of warriors that had sparred and were now resting. "You'd think we would have come up with something that could cover up this smell by now..." he muttered, not carrying a bag and actually clean, only his sheild strapped to his back. "Now, where do I go?" he said to himself, walking deeper into the camp and looking around at all the tents.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    ((I'm not droping out, but, I'm going to be away for a week and won't be able to reply 'til I get back. Also, sorry, but I'm in a hurry, and I won't be able to make a real post right now.))

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    OOC: Instead of being an irresponsible RP master and letting this thing die, I'm gonna line us all up into a group (group 7) like thing and poke the RP ahead a little because it would be a waste of time to make boring posts about training. So remember, you are all in group seven, ALL OF YOU! *shot for loud in capital dictatorship*

It had been 9 hours, the group members of group 7 had been training many different ways for NINE hours. It had been grueling, AWFULLY grueling. Shigeru was as harsh, real harsh. Over this time, the group had gotten to know each other better though. They also learned they all had a common goal, to find Soul Edge, whether they wanted to destroy it, claim it, or just find out more about it, they all still wanted to find it in the first place.

It was 10 o'clock at night and te moon shined brightly over the worn out fighters.

Shigeru had done one of his tough guy neck cracks as he prepared to speak,

"Ok, we will call it a night, rest your bodies and you will be given your final part of training tommorow."

He had guestured for the group to follow him, so they did, he had led them to a spacious, yet dank and dull room that had small and uncomfortable, yet sufficable matresses lying on the floor.

"Tommorow you all will learn how to perform the soul charge and an unblockable attack."

These odd sounding techniques had piqued Zyreth's interest so he had asked,

"What exactly are those techniques and how come the training is so short?"

Shigeru had laughed vaguely, "Your first question, you will see tommorow, and your second, well thats just how we do things in Spica, now all of you get some rest, I bet you are all tired after that. Goodnight."

He had slammed the creaky door behind him andthe room had fallen into dead silence.

Maybe I can travel with these guys to look for soul edge, travelling in a group is much better than travelling alone...

Zyreth soon stopped thinking and just fell asleep out of fatigue.

OOC: I know that post was bare and lacking description, but I just wanted to push this thing further, y'know? Anyway, next poster make your post the following morning like a wake-up post when characters converse for a short time before Shigeru comes in to finish the training, where by some reason afterwards we will hunt down soul edge, yeh?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yoriko had certainly not enjoyed the day earlier. After all, there had been absolutely no time for play and happiness, and she was used to the cheery laughing enviroment of a circus. It had left her in a horrid mood last night, but as she sat up from the mattress, much nicer then the wooden cot that most performers normally slept on, she felt refreshed and bubbly and hyper all over again. Grinning as she pulled out a brush and fixed up her hair again, she was Gin Yoriko all over again. For sure.

Pressing out the wrinkles in her costume, which took quite some time when one took into account the length of her sleeves, Yoriko looked around herself. It seemed that she, as a circus performer, was the only one who was waking up at the crack of dawn, and sleeping at the deepest of night. After all, putting up and taking down a tent took time. Training and preparing for a day's performance took time. Taking off make-up and helping out with the animal's took time. But now, Yoriko had all the time in the world.

Huffing as she realized that she was the only one awake, she sat back down onto the mattress and waited, growing more bored by the second, as she swept her eyes around the room. She was accquainted only with Z... well, the guy with the name that started with 'Z'. Names were not her strong point, and she'd practically forgotten everything they'd discussed earlier, so being accquainted with him was no longer really applicable.

SilverTail

Years
    "And, of cource, I missed all the training..." I muttered, sighing and following. "tomorows the last day of training, and I havent learned a thing..." I sighed, walking with them, listening to the shaky description of tomorrows schedule. I sat, looking around at all the other fighters, starting to feel uneasy. They knew more than he did about actually fighting, the different techniques, all he had was the shield strapped to his back, which, he was surprised noone was questioning him about. Shields were not commonly used as a main weapon, as they usually had a companion, offencive weapon such as a sword or axe to accompany them. I pulled out a small berry from one of the pouches on my belt, pulling out my mask slightly so i could eat the berry, but still so it would cover my face. This was going to be a very long journy, but I was ready, or atleast, I hoped I was.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Name: Gonia Fructimaru
    Personality: Gonia isn't a public type. He likes to be alone but has strong feelings about his family. Nothing really scares him. He is also so strong that he wan a fighting tournament by age 19.
    Appearance: He wears a blue head band and a bandana around his mouth. He wears a black jacket and green jeans. He has blond, spikey hair And his shoes are old and brown. His eyes are red like fire.
    Birthplace: Hong Kong, China
    Height: 6 feet 7 inches
    Weight: 145 pounds 3 ounces
    Blood type: B
    Weapon: He has twin swords. Like this
    Soul Calibur

Weapon Description: These twin swords were handed down from his father to Gonia. His father used them to fight off the evil that threatend the Country. They were named Soka Hesho, after Gonia's 2 brothers.
    Discipline: Gonia was trained by his father. Every day he had to train 5 hours straight.
    Family: His Father, Kona, His brother, Soka, and his brother Hesho.
    History: His family was captured by the evil wizard, Katona. The only way to defeat him is with Soul Edge. He wants to defeat the evil wizard and free his family.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    OCC:Not too late is it?
    Name: Destiny Leonheart

Personality: Desting is a very social person and will befriend anyone needing it but he has a hatred for thieves and murderers. He stops any fights he can but has a short temper for crooks. He can make many friends but he likes the strangest people like ones who believe in non-existent things.He doesn't spend much money for many reasons and he hates sweets that are high in sugar.He can be tempted to do some weird things but not very often.
    He will help someone who asks for it but if they steal to do it he will hunt them down.

Appearance: Destiny has jet black hair with blue and orange highlights running through it and wears dark blue jeans and a black hoodie. He is quite a slim adult and weighs roughly about 130 pounds.He has dark brown eyes and is very social. He has a Dark Red T-Shirt reading "Ultimite Swordsmaster". His shoes are mainly white sneakers and black sneakers with red stripes. He also wears a necklace with a dragon tooth on it and he never takes it off.

Birthplace: Hakata,Fukuoka,Japan

Height: 167cm, 5 feet 5 inches

Weight: 50kg

Birth date: April 20th

Blood Type: O+

Weapon: 4 Japanese Katanas
    Soul Calibur

Weapon description: The Katanas names are from top to bottom: Field MkIV, Tsunami, Field MkV, Dragon. He only uses 3 of them at once and commanly uses Field MkIV,Tsunami and Field MkV because Dragon holds too much weight for him to handle.

Discipline: He learn the art of using 3 swords otherwise known as Santōryū,he holds 2 in his hands and 1 between his teeth. His teacher was the village swordsmaster who had taugh some of Japans best swordsmen.

Family: His little brother Kohta.

History: He was a normal teenager until his father went to war and gave him his dragon tooth necklace. His father died in the war fighting 10 horseback archers, his father never used a shield as he used Santoryu aswell, his father got betrayed by a teamate and the 10 archers shot arrows at his back. Destiny found out that the Soul Edge the weapon his father wanted to destroy during the war and vowed to do it for him or die trying.

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    OOC: Both of you have sufficent sign-ups, so accepted! By the way, since you missed out on the training, you could possibly meet the characters when the training is over, or better yet, say you were in a different group and write about how the training was and whatever.

IC: Zyreth felt his body slightly aching still from yesterdays training. He had lifted himself up off the mattress and picked up phoenix, its luminous glow was so entrancing, it was entrancing enough to get drooled on out of interest, but the pink-dressed man was long gone and Zyreth was pretty sure he wouldn't be seeing him anytime soon. The Greek boy casually surveyed his surroundings, to find that the only other one who had awoken was Yoriko.

"Mornin Yoriko." Zyreth had greeted in a low voice so that he wouldn't wake up the others, she was truly the only one of the people in the group that she actually knew before the training, but Zyreth was comfortable around pretty much everyone in the group, considering he even got to spar against most of them.

"Hey, I was thinking," Zyreth had began, "Since we are both searching for Soul Edge, do you wanna work together to find it?"

Last edited:

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    Gonia was running down the path. The dirt was getting in his shoes, but he didn't care. He had to find Soul Edge.
    He was running for about an hour when he spotted something. He stopped and turned around. It was a wounded bird. What should i do? he thought. He started swaying rapidly. Then without hesitation he pick up the bird an ran to a nearby town.
    He finally noticed it was a bald eagle chick, his favorite bird. He could remember a bald eagle saving his life, back when he was 10.
    As soon as he got the chick to a vet he started running back up the path.
    Another hour passed and he was close to his destination. Two minutes later he stopped in front of a man.
    " Two hours. Not bad." said the man.
    " I don't have time for this training, Axel! I need to find Soul Edge!" yelled Ganio.
    Then he felt something land on his shoulder. It was the chick he saved earlier. It seemed happy. Ganio smiled and patted the chick.
    " And who is this?" asked Axel. But Ganio started running down the path to find Soul Edge with his new partner.
    " I'll call you, Salco." said Ganio. Behind him, Axel was trying to to catch him, but Ganio was to fast. He was already half a mile away.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    OCC:Not such a good post.
    Destiny was running through the forest for some sign of life as he had seen none since the training had ended. The air was thick and Destiny was thinking only about destroying Soul Edge and whether or not to meet up with Group 7 which he had heard about in whispers from a rather small crowd in the city.
    He heard a rustle in the bushes and drew his sword but it turned out to be a small animal and stowed his sword away again.
    He was now thinking about the journey ahead and whether it would be long a perilous(which he hoped)or short and hard.

SilverTail

Years
    I sat up, sighing and looking around. It was the next day, only a few were up, probably unable to sleep like me....."what am I going to do..." I muttered to myself, rubbing my head slightly with one hand, reaching down and picking up my shields, placing them on my back before getting up out of my bed. I was out of food, hopefully someone around here had something to eat.

It was still dark when I got outside, looking around at the make-shift 'camp' that had been created, I could see what I hadn't been able to before when everyone was running around training in the camp. Over near the edge I saw a tree that had been slashed at for practice with knives, swords, axes and other sharp weapons. I walked over to it, thinking I might as well work up an appetite by training.

12rusmisel

take care of egg
    Years
    hello

Name:Charles R. Deathnote

Personality:He is calm even in the scaryiest of times. He has really bad anger problems. Most of time he is uptight and mean. He always is flirting with girls.
    Appearance: He has light brown hair with a tint of white. He has pale skin wich seems to make is black dragon scale cheast plate, scorpian shoulder pads, dragon gantlets, and hunters pants seem to glow like a moonless nite. His eyes are blood red and seem to glow with a fire for revenge. He hasa look of determantion.

Birthplace: A large town in the heart of germany that was burned down by his own brother

Height:7.5 meter

Weight:150 kilograms

Birth date:aug fri 13

Blood Type:O positive

Weapon: The legandary weapon "Deathnote".

Weapon description: Deathnote a mysterous black weapon that changes shapes depeanding on the user of the family it will kill anybody that is note part of the deathnote family. for Charles the weapon is a sword like a knight would weild.

Discipline:He spent many of his child and teen years learning to weild this weapon from his father

Family: His family all died except his lost brother who he hates for not doing hisduty of gaurding the family.

History: He has come to the training grounds after makeing a breack from the hardest prison without even a scratch to find soul edge so that he can kill his brother and find his peace.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, it's dead, so that means it's against the rules to revive it DM. D:

Re-read the rules please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back